TD Bank

TD Bank Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
QA role at TD
QA Analyst (Current Employee), 79 wellingtonJune 22, 2015
Pros: Employee appreciation week events
Cons: Job security
I have been working at TD for over 3 years in various contract positions. I loved the working environment as well as the employees. A typical day at my current role involved working closely with the business analysts and project managers to develop test strategies and test cases. Hereafter, I sorted out the tasks to the QA testers, and started executing as well.
Productive and nice place to work
Officer (Former Employee), Toronto ONMarch 23, 2015
Ensured all insurance applications were checked for quality and reflective of the customer’s intentions.Me and co-workers provided high quality service to TD customers. Management were very supportive and and encourage employee to develop professionaly and personaly. Most enjoyable part was to develop profesionaly and help team meet targets. Also it was great to work in sucah a diversity environment .
great place to work with a good work/life balance
Network Lab Manager / IT Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 26, 2013
Pros: varied skills required from managing people to learning and adopting technologies
Cons: coming to a consensus amonst all groups was a challenge
Work with people from various groups in preparation for pre production testing of network solutions in a lab environment. Exposed to multiple hardware and software vendor's technologies which is the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive fun place to work
Credit Administrator (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 12, 2013
A typical day at work was fast paced, both challenging and exciting at the same time. There was always something new going on. I learned how to quickly adapt to constantly changing operations processes. Management was awesome. My co-workers were great!
Most enjoyable part was the team effort that went into everyday processes.
terrible work environment!
Sales (Former Employee), York Street London OntarioJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: a few dollars higher wage
Cons: negative work environment
Dont waste your time working here! very high stress does not compensate for the slighter higher wage (a few dollars more an hour for call centre work-London) Given unrealistic demands for making sales on calls where people are calling in to complain for higher account fees!
Super high turn over and abusive managers.

April 17, 2013

Middle management is degrading , Deming, unfair, they only respect the people they like. This place is full of favoritism, the work environment is hostile and discriminatory.

Good
Supervisor (Former Employee), OntarioNovember 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent brand name, professional atmosphere; Work Life Balance
Cons: Leader taking credit for underling's work but not taking responsibility for their own mistake
Great company to work for.

I've shown an interest towards taking on more responsibilities and they were supportive of this goal by investing in me such as education and setting time on a periodic basis for goal-setting.
Productive place
Migration Architect (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
Involved in BDC and MBNA programs. Applications deployment to Barrie Data Center (BDC) and MBNA programs. Creating and assisting in deliverables and artifacts: Enterprise Operations Plan (EOP), Application Blue Print (ABP), Physical Infrastructure Design (PID), System Deployment Plan (SDP), and Application Support Documentation Portfolio (ASDP). Experience working with Microsoft technologies within a Platform-As-A-Service, and Cloud Computing Services.
Sr. Manager, Global Compliance Training (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 26, 2013
It is a pleasure to work with one of the highly recognized "Big Banks". TD has provided me with multiple opportunities for learning and advancement. They truly value a team's accomplishments and their mission is closely aligned with mine in that they give back to the community. I highly recommend TD Bank Group as a place to work.
A good place to work but now that the offices are relocating, there are longer jobs available in Edmonton.
Financial Planning Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 19, 2012
I have worked at TD Waterhouse for nine years. I work with good people, have learned new skills and enjoy my job. We were recently informed that our offices are relocating to Toronto and the Edmonton operations are closing. I do not plan to relocate.
Professional, Productive, Informative
Teller/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MississaugaAugust 12, 2014
Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers.
Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes
Creating sales lead to financial departments to help the branch to reach sales revenue goals
Reviw of TD Bank
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 27, 2015
Pros: Learn everyday
Cons: Some time job needs to work more than 12 hours for one shift which is kinda long for one shift
I worked as Application Support at TD Bank and I loved the job and it was a contract assignment. The company is great and lot to learn and have excitement and grow every day. One of my best companies I worked for.
Great place to work that offers excellent development opporunities.
Analyst Business Lending (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 26, 2015
-Great place to work that offers excellent development opportunities.
-Fast passed environment.
-Regular meetings with group head and senior management are required.
-Education in finance is required.
-Enjoyable part is the impact you make on the lives of the customers you deal with by providing excellent solutions to maximize profit while mitigating risks.
Productive fun workplace
Lead Business Analyst/Release Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2013
Pros: volunteer opportunities, stock options, work/life balance
Cons: -
TD had been very supportive in furthering my university education.
Job Work/Life Balance was always maintained.
There were many opportunities to learn. I had good co-workers and some internal clients I could learn from.
Terrific benefit package. Loved the stock options.
TD is a great company to work
IT Security Consultant (Contractor) (Former Employee), Mississauga ONJuly 3, 2013
I like TD as it has a good salary/bonus/benefits/lay-off-package, the corporate culture is good and people there are friendly. The job security is better than a typical IT company such as IBM. The only thing for imporovement is the work/life balance. The management is not that flexible for the employees to work from home.
Great culture, one of the best banks who focuses on employee satisfaction
Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2015
Great place to work with growth opportunities
Great culture and employees are treated with respect and their opinions matter
Hard working project teams who continuously work towards delivering excellence
TD has given me opportunities to learn about Financial Services products, systems, marketing and communication strategies
Fast pace environment, need to handle a large volume of transcations, accurately
Account Manager, Personal Credit Services Group (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 29, 2014
Specializing in personal credit. Had 80 TD bank branches in my portfolio. Reviewed their delinquency, provided suggestions to improve. Reviewed loan products sales, provided tips and suggestions where necessary. Reviewed collateral, made sure documents were accurate and on file.
Absolutely amazing place to learn and grow
Senior Analyst (Credit Risk) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 1, 2014
Pros: benefits, work life balance and job challenges
Cons: compensation
A typical day consists of analyses data presented in form of applications.Credit ,Risk,financial review of the date is internal part of my current role.Needless to say that I love the past paced environment and the people that I work with.
Not what it used to be.
CFO Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) purposes (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 14, 2015
Pros: Respected company name; decent hours
Cons: Difficult to develop different skillsets outside of primary area of responsibility
Loyalty and longevity is rewarded with layoffs and expense management.
Company growth too quick to adapt to changing business environment.
Redtape and hierarchal structure make it inefficient to make quick decisions.
Good work place with work life balance
Project Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 28, 2015
TD Bank used to be popular for very good work life balance. I have worked with a grate team of developers, and clients from various business groups. The overall experience was good. TD is undergoing major organisation restructuring for the past few years and heavily impacts work life balance in many areas.
Nice Workplace with trained emplyees
Role as an Investigation Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2012
Pros: occassional celebration of festivals
Cons: shortage of permenant opportunities to work with td
Repsonding daily basis large volume of PISO and Investigating client's financial data.
Critical analysis of financial data
Excellent management support
Very very much cooperative
Hardest part was to responde ASAP
Enjoyable and intestresting part was to investivation of data
Headquarters
Twitter US
YouTube Canada
YouTube US
LinkedIn
TD Opportunities Canada (Careers Site)
TD Opportunities US (Careers Site)

Twitter