TD Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

challenging environment
FSR & INVESTMENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, ABMay 23, 2016
i like the work at TD. The peers,subordinates and superiors are co-operative.interesting and challenging work place.
Great Company to work for.
IT Specialist/ Team Lead, TD Wealth Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 13, 2013
TD is a great company to work with as it has really good employees and it feels good to be there as there are good benefits. The culture is competitive and challenging at time. I have learnt a lot at TD in these years. The cons can be health being affected due to the late nights which sometimes just don't stop and affect work family balance and with it your health.

Also with all the outsourcing happening you don't know if it has enough job security. The Learning Programs have got a big cut and employees who could train in better technologies are left on their own to train them selves.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
slow career progression, bad training and development programs, outsourcing
A nice place to work
QA Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 1, 2016
A nice place to work, well organized.
There are pluses and minuses as at any other place.
But overall, a place where I would come back to work again.
Productive to my career advancement
HEAD OF E2E MOBILE PAYMENTS TECHNOLOGY (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Had a great VP relationship with my direct report in the US. He allowed me to grow and advance in my initial role and with much corporate visibility.
Customer centered Organization
AVP Digitization and Automation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2016
TD Bank has been a great place to work with customer experience being the center of its focus. TD has been successful in achieving above average results with 10 JD Power Customer Experience Awards.
Very volatile
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2015
TD has been a very volatile organization.

Lots of internal changes and re-org / shuffling taking place across Business and Technology teams, led me to question how the organization actually functioned and won customer service awards.

The business stakeholders at TD have a good understanding of what they want to achieve.

The technology stakeholders on the other hand were very slow and against change. While this may not be an organization wide issue, the Technology teams within Canada Trust is where I experienced this quite frequently.
Reviw of TD Bank
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  TorontoNovember 27, 2015
I worked as Application Support at TD Bank and I loved the job and it was a contract assignment. The company is great and lot to learn and have excitement and grow every day. One of my best companies I worked for.
Pros
Learn everyday
Cons
Some time job needs to work more than 12 hours for one shift which is kinda long for one shift
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 2, 2016
Interaction with customers and advising suitable financial products. Busy but good working environment and atmosphere.
Great place to work, work life balance is great
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2015
TD Bank prides itself as a competitor in the financial industry. With its presence in the US as well, TD has had a competitive edge especially in the Credit Card business with its recent acquisition of MBNA's portfolio as well as Aeroplan (CIBC).
Great culture, one of the best banks who focuses on employee satisfaction
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2015
Great place to work with growth opportunities
Great culture and employees are treated with respect and their opinions matter
Hard working project teams who continuously work towards delivering excellence
TD has given me opportunities to learn about Financial Services products, systems, marketing and communication strategies
Mcs (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBApril 12, 2016
I have had a long and eventful career with td bank. unfortunately TD bank does not offer much advancement in the winnipeg area
Good work environment
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2015
TD has very good culture and environment. Manage give lots of support and space for employee to learn. TD has good benefit.
Very productive, understanding, planning and time management. A fun and friendly place to work.
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Head Office, Technology Information MississaugaAugust 15, 2013
Busy and given time to complete work load, seek help, etc.
I learned a lot as an Administrative Assistant, Financial Analysis, QA Testing, SDLC advancing to Project Coordinator, Project Management, spreadsheets, reporting, capturing minutes, etc.
Management were always helpful, understanding and complimentary.
I got along well with my co-workers and team members and we always were involved in charitable or company events.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get used to the continuous change in Management and group reporting.
I enjoyed every job to the fullest, meeting new people, helping out management, team members and co-workers whereever and/or whenever possible, and being recognized for my efforts.
Pros
benefits, recognitions, lunches, etc
Cons
n/a
Productive and professional environment
Auditor (contract) (Former Employee) –  Toornto, ONNovember 3, 2015
Professional work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
Great company with a great culture
Contract Program Manager / Strategic Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 16, 2015
TD is a dynamic and challenging firm to work for, but with a fantastic culture and very dedicated employees. TD is constantly moving forward - if you like change, this is the company for you. TD has defined and constantly evolving processes and procedures. They don't sit on their laurels. TD is very risk conscious and all those who work there are expected to be as well. It is a fast-paced environment, but I loved every minute of it. Great place to work if you are qualified for your role.
Pros
Great culture, opportunities to volunteer, great place to learn, corporate diversity very important
Cons
Demanding performance expectations
Very Positive, and enjoyable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioFebruary 5, 2012
From the very beginning everyone around me was eager to help me learn, I have developed very close friendships with everyone at the branch. I find myself eager and excited to go to work, the compensation is very good, the culture is very positive, and ambitious, advancement is very likely depending on your choice of career, management is very positive, and listens to the ideas of others. The scheduling is very reasonable given the limited hours.
Pros
people are great, career advancement is abundant
Cons
customers can be unreasonable at times
Strong corporate culture with employee engagement focus
Communications & Employee Engagement Officer (Current Employee) –  TorontoAugust 13, 2015
As a communications officer, every day is a new and fun experience. This role provides me with the opportunity to challenge myself by taking on new responsibilities and broadening my skill set.

I learned how to effectively develop and implement strategic plans, enhanced my project management and resource management skills, and improved my presentation, negotiation and influencing capabilities.
Pros
Management and training opportunities
n/a
Your resume (Former Employee) –  torontoFebruary 2, 2015
Overall rating*
Your resume will be visible to anyone. Your contact details are hidden
TV, Ping-pong table, vending machine in the caffeteria
SMALL BUSINESS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2015
TDBFG is one of the best place to work in the Country, where employees can balance their free time and work. It provides a positive working environment, organizes sport events for its employees. TDBFG encourages its employees to participate in green activities, such as planting trees. TDBFG management provide all necessary tools to help employees to perform and achieve objectives and better productivity. At TDBFG employees are team players, it brings more fun and great achievement.
Pros
TDBFG rewards performances with, free lunches, tablets to stumilate competition
Cons
TDBFG allows its employees to do overtime when they can
IT solutions developer (Current Employee) –  mississaugaApril 8, 2015
great co-workers
learnt a lot of new skills
learnt about the banking industry of canada
great employee benefits and work environment