TD Bank Employee Reviews

Opportunity to be of Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC12 December 2017
Assisted clients with their day to day banking
Excellent customer service and I learned how to find the right opportunities that would give our clients the best products suitable for them.
I enjoyed working with others and developing experiences with our clients.

The hard part of the job was sometimes explaining banking policies in a non banking language.
ie. Cheque cashing procedures

The most enjoyable was looking forward to interacting with our repeat clients.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Standing on your feet all day
Fun
Teller (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 December 2017
Working at TD was fun and rewarding as my skills on Spanish became a valuable asset for many clients and staff workers.
I enjoyed my experience here. Fun and rewarding.
Pros
location
Cons
hours
Good Experience
Credit Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON12 December 2017
Overall Rating 4 stars, Job Work/Life Balance 4 stars, Salary/Benefits 3 stars, Job Security/Advancement 4 stars, Management 4 stars, Job Culture 3 stars
TD is good, however not a lot of room to grow
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
TD is one of the best places in Canada to work.
I have been working there for the past 7.5 years , I had 6 managers in last 7 years, stability is not there each time new manager comes an d changes my position.
Good team with lots of work
Analytics and Reporting Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Jobs in reporting and analytics are interesting. Due to the size of TD they need to produce many reports and so a lot of the job consists of automating reports.
Great
Easy line Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Great company no complaints management and employees are so helpful great benefits amazing wage makes you want to wake uo and actually go to work. fantastic
Productive and fast moving environment
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 December 2017
Great place to work at, very customer driven. On-going MBNA Sales Factory with quarterly releases to Production (new Epics, bug fixes, improvement and more). Worked closely with BA and Business to understand and improve Story creation and building the backlog for future sprints.
Very professional and relaxed environment
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 December 2017
The work culture at TD was always pro employees where we are given the freedom to do things our way with a goal-oriented approach and no micro management. We enjoy this relaxed environment which in turn leads to better quality of work and more results delivered overall.
Pros
Wfh, Flexible work locations
Great place to work and get promoted
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 December 2017
TD Bank is a great employer and is always looking to promote and acknowledge its hard working employees. I personally love my current job and the people i work with.
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON5 December 2017
A typical day as a csr involves, doing day to day transactions, bill payments, cash deposits, cheque deposits and cash withdrawals. There is also a lot of sales involved, the management is great and the compensation is relatively good compared to competitors. Most enjoyable part of the job is the vaca and networking events exclusively for staff only that help in career advancement.
Fun workplace
Small Business Specialist - Credit (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2017
An amazing job to learn the basic fundamentals of day-to-day banking and understand how business customers operate. This job taught me about the importance of KYC;/KYB as well as AML
Excellent work environment
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK1 December 2017
Working at TD has been an amazing experience and everything imagine it to be. My branch manager is possibly the best boss i have worked for in Canada. My colleagues make coming to work every day extremely pleasant. I have been given the opportunity to learn and grow and its a pleasure been part of an amazing team.
great place to work for students!
Représentant Financier (Current Employee) –  6168 boul henri bourassa1 December 2017
My branch is open 7 days out the week. Thus making it a great place for student's like me to work. They offer 15-hour contracts and would need you to be available on weekends.
Productive and Fun place
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto30 November 2017
Quite Challenging Scenarios
Learnt to face it
Management is good
workplace is pretty awesome
the hardest part is meeting deadline
Enojoyable work environment
people are nice
Big Data Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2017
but the process is broken, make job getting harder and harder.

the pay is so so, average on the market. the technology is above the average

not sure the others so...
Productive and fun work place
Data Entry/Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 November 2017
***Very enjoyable experience. Enjoyed every single minute at TD Bank.

-Just a really fun place to work
-Great managerial staff
-Fun supervisors and working colleagues
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
Worked on contract
Fun to Work at TD
Sr. Operations Analyst (Finance) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2017
Good team mates and work culture, good policy to protect staff, benefits, Bonus on performance etc .
Flexible working hours - lot of new things to learn in Banking and financial sector.
financial servives
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC29 November 2017
working with this company in terrace bc, a small branch , a small company, would work at that location again, very customer oriented. really there for the customer, will not push products on people, only sell what the customer really needs, the best of co workers
Bad management, less pay, sales pressure and unlimited stress
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dresden29 November 2017
Worst place to work if job security is important to you.
They don't care about their employees but always about numbers and ever increasing goals.
Management will put pressure on you to sell stuff even when its illogical or unethical.
Corrupt management leaves you with no job security
Pros
No job security with benefits
Cons
everything else
Great work place great co-workers
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stony Plain, AB28 November 2017
Workplace culture was fantastic. The TD brand is great to work for with many perks. A typical day would be meetings in the morning with meeting with clients to follow. In the evening was Mortgage applications at my office at home. The hardest part of the position was new clientele and the best and easiest was keeping clients, interacting with clients and be able to express great excitement when my clients were approved for their biggest purchase in their life a mortgage.