TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,543 reviews matching the search
Great Career Opportunity
Intermediate Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 June 2017
TD was my first grown up job, i worked here for 10 years. I learned most of my skills and gain most of my job experience here. If you are looking for a corporate life style, this is the place for you.
Employee in TD
Senior Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
A typical date ... starts with quick update within the team.
I learnt how credit cards are being processed.
Management ... was mediocre. Changes happened too often.
Work place culture ... management kept close check of the where everyone was.
Pros
Trying to be work and family balance
Cons
Preformance spoke for everything
Strong effort by management
Investment Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 June 2017
They do try hard to make it an enjoyable place to work with such things as employee appreciation week. They also like any financial institution set sales goals
Great Colleagues
Manager, Customer Service (2 locations) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
Great people, however the workload is intense!

large sales goals

great benefit and stock options

amazing employee benefits that can end up saving you thousands of dollars from fees.

great leveraging rates
Fast pace working enviroment with customer satisfaction as a goal
LOANS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Downtown toronto19 June 2017
heavy work loads. Your hours are not scheduled. If its a busy time at the bank, its a busy time for you. Hard working individuals. Achievers. Everyone thrives to react the top. Many opportunities. Courses are provided with an average percent expected.
Pros
many people many opportunities
Cons
need to keep up
Its awesome
Manager of Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2017
Its one of the best banks in Canada. Management is very cooperative.Best work life balance environment for a career focused professional.
Pay is good and benefits are great and flexible work options are available.
Very good company
Credit Card Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON16 June 2017
This company is an amazing place to work in, esp if your still in school. They make you feel like your apart of a family, best place ive worked in up to date
Best place for university students to work
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 June 2017
Working at TD you get paid better than other customer service jobs, it's a nice work environment, very professional but fun aswell. Alot of incentives
Pros
good pay, good hours, respectable place, fun office activities, incentives and rewards
Cons
if you struggle with selling then this is not the job for you, if selling comes easy to you then you will def reap the rewards for your sales, very customer service focused, your customer service is measured and bonus is dependent on sales and customer service
Productivity
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 June 2017
While productivity is the key however, quality of work must also be the priority. With the recent changes with Management. Culture surrounding management style has shifted more towards productivity.
Amazing job that I was also amazing at doing
Telemarketing/Survey Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2017
At this job we conducted surveys to TD Bank customers, retrieving feedback on their customer experience. I was amazing at this job, averaging from 15-20 surveys per day, where other employees were getting less than 5 per day. I applied my skills from my previous call center job as well as my customer service skills to be the best surveyor in our location. I was fired because one of the staff member did not like me because of another associate that sat next to me. I was wrongfully dismissed from this job, because of another person's opinions. Nothing to do with my punctuality, or my ability to do the job. This job was nit hard to me at all. The staff was a younger age group team that based the staffing on their choices and not the employees ability to produce. I loved the job, because I was amazing at it.
Pros
easy fast paced job that involved customer service
Cons
terrible management
ok
Quality Tester-Credit Card Department (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 June 2017
Best work life balance environment for a career focused professional" (in 283 reviews)
"Pay is good benefits are great and flexible work options are amazing" (in 278 reviews)
Cons
"Hard to maintain effective work/life balance" (in 207 reviews)
"You might have to pull long hours in the busy seasons to meet the SLA guidelines" (in
You Learn alot, but not from training, mainly from day to day transactions with customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 June 2017
I would recommend that HR digs in deeper into some of the hidden issues that occur within the branches. There is a lot "playing favourites" going on in these branches and its quite disturbing and prevents you from reaching your full potential.
Pros
Learn about your own finances, professional and creates higher tolerance
Cons
Long hours standing, pay is not enough, management is overrated
Demanding Sales Goals!!!!!!
CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
Demanding sales goals you had to meet or you would be reprimanded. They push sales on you to make your quarterly contribution if you don't its not good. You must be able to work flexible hours: days, evenings and weekends BUT managers are also great at working with your schedule. The pay and benefits are great to start at this level. They encourage growth within with a lot of support. If you can grind it out for a year in this role you'll be able to apply within TD.
New technology learnt
Sr. QA Analyst [TCOE- Digitization & Automation] (Current Employee) –  Creekside13 June 2017
The journey so far is very exciting. I have learnt some new domain and technologies. The peers are very helpful . Manager is very considering . Work culture is excellent.
A typical Day at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON12 June 2017
You are required to sell a lot at the branch level and it's not easy if you work in a location where not a lot of people purchase credit products. There is constant pressure and if you don't meet and exceed your goals you are looked down upon by everyone at the branch. You can certainly feel the pressure and there's very little training when you initially start.
good learning environment
Credit Card Advisor (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON7 June 2017
fun place to work , good benefits, good salary, always opportunity to grow, overtime available, but really busy environment, sales target are sometimes really high to achieve
N/a
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 June 2017
The culture is great and the people in your team help you develop your desired skills. You get to learn about day to day personal finance that is applicable in your everyday life.
Pros
N/a
TD Bank
Portfolio Accountant, (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2017
I was very pleased to be part of TD Asset Management, Good work culture, team spirit and friendly staff, Plenty of opportunities to grow, Left the company for a personal reason.
Pros
Free Coffee / Tea
Cons
Flexible work time
Great and fun workplace
Telephone sales specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 June 2017
great work place, great opportunities to grow! I learned telephone banking, insurance advice and making connections. The work environment and the culture is very open and welcoming. Ideas and curiosity are always welcome.
IT Specialist/QA Lead/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 June 2017
Motivating
workplace culture is good
enjoyable environment
recognition
ample work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval