TD Bank Employee Reviews

Stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON30 January 2017
its a stressful job because you're dealing with people's money at the end of the day and you're talking to them over the phone. You have to use your judgement based on the profile if you are enfact talking to the customer that called in fro the profile or someone else
Enjoy in working and lots of good people
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2017
The typical day at work is pleasant. Just need to know what your doing and able to arrange the priority in doing the work assigned to you. I've learned so much and I was able to use and apply them in my next employer. The management is very friendly and able to always respect the people around. The hardest part of the job is during RRSP season when you are required to stay longer hour. The most enjoyable of the job is when someone call and letting you know how appreciative they are of your work ethics.
Pros
There's always treats and free lunches
Cons
working long hours during RRSP season
Had a horrible branch manager
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 January 2017
Was very fast at picking up becoming a teller and was very fast at dealing with customers, did not do well numbers wise but had an outstanding relationship with staff and customers, I assisted our staff as well as the front desk in organizing, filing, and data entry. Change of branch managers bought in a man who did not like me and from day one began to treat me horribly and on more than one occasion in email called me a disappointment. HR didn't do anything to help as they were always on vacation and my customer service manager just said to ignore him. Left because I couldn't stand it anymore.
Cons
Branch manager
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 January 2017
Great place to work. Would be great if they give market rate to their employees. The culture of this place is amazing and I would love to work here for another 10 years.
"OK" place to work
Solutions Developer (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 January 2017
In the TD call Centre environment the culture and atmosphere is very different depending on where you work. While I was on the phones and in the call centres it was GREAT. In my case and the people I worked with, after I switched to IT, the environment was caustic. All day long you heard how much people hated their jobs. So, I addressed it with management and the solution was that I "work from home". made me feel great but did not resolve the root of the issue. The managers did not care about the employees that reported to them nor respond to feedback that was requested..
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
Td bank
Manager customer service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 January 2017
Td Bank is a good place to work , but the managers you work for make a big difference. the demand to exceed expectation.
the company does reward its employees for hard work . TD provide on going training to the emplyees.
Bleed Green!
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2017
I loved working for TD Bank. The opportunities for development and fun, engaging culture set a high bar. I would work for TD again in a flash.
The most enjoyable part of the job, as always, was the amazing team I worked with.
The only concern I had as an employee was work/life balance, or lack thereof. The one department I worked in was involved in production support of live customer environments and as a result, long hours were expected and not necessarily rewarded/acknowledged. I can tell you my yearly bonus (which was amazing) didn't cover the overtime worked in my more senior roles. Something for me to consider if I ever return to the company.
Pros
opportunities for development and advancement; engaging culture
Cons
long hours in more senior roles (depending on the line of business you're in)
fun friendly efficient
Casual Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON23 January 2017
Great company to work for very flexible, engaging and always willing to train and coach for success. pay benefits and duties well worth it
Very friendly environment and caring leadership
Business Analyst - Finance Production Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2017
TD, Finance Production Support is an amazing team
I enjoyed the friendship and relationship with my co workers
The management is supportive of employee growth
Pros
Perfect work life balance
Cons
Very busy
Dynamic environment. Wonderful people.
F/T greeter at Kingsway and Victoria branch (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 January 2017
My branch was often busy. At times this led to it being a very dynamic work environment. The physical limitations of the property, ie: insufficient parking spaces and too few teller wickets, sometimes served to increase tensions among the customers.

My objectives were to deter robberies, which I very much enjoyed, and to try to foster a sense of security for both staff and customers.

All in all it was a very good place to work.
Good workplace
Risk Detection Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 January 2017
TD has a good workplace environment, management is fair and accommodating to your personal needs. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Customer calls can be challenging in my current role due to the nature of my job. But i enjoy how i feel valued as an employee.
Sr. IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
Great place to work. Ample opportunities to grow professionally and learn new technologies. Had an amazing time with the great mindset people.
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB10 January 2017
TD doesn't care about their employees at all. All it cares are sales and customers' feelings which is good to customers. Horrible hours for employees to work but good for who are banking there. Poor mamangent team. Low wage and too much accountability.
Pros
Good customer service
Cons
Long hours, low salaries
na
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
1. Over 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Administration and Customer service.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Call Center software’s and IOS software’s.
3. Detail-oriented, strong analytical, Punctual and problem solving skills.
4. Energetic, customer-focused individual capable of multi-tasking projects with strong attention to
Detail.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative and SSA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
I enjoyed working for Td Canada Trust because I was able to interact with my colleagues and with the customers. I enjoyed listening and helping them and providing a great customer service experience. I was able to develop very strong communication skills.
Productive and fun workplace to work
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
Worked on the RDARR project in TD Bank. This was a challenging project and successfully delivered. Constructed several Detailed SRS, Data Mapping, Data Lineage using BRDs to enhance existing Credit Risk Reports.
Good place to work. Lots of opportunities to build relationships and self development
Risk Analyst - Coop (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
In the workplace, there is a productive and healthy atmosphere. Strong sense of team community. Lots of opportunities to build relationships and self development through programs and events developed by TD
Best reward for the best employ
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON1 January 2017
Never a dull moment.
Learn something new every days.
Management worked hard to make or day better.
Trained new co-workers.
The hardest part it is no margin for error.
Meeting new people every day.
Friendly and Learning Place to work
Credit Coach, Practice Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2016
- Customer Oriented Workplace
- Employees are not the priority however work-life balance is good
- Multiple internal job opportunities however,
- Potential to grow is limited
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
Salary
very collaborative work culture
Consultant - HR Transformation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
Really enjoyed working and building partnerships throughout the organization.
very inclusive and collaborative work culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.