TD Bank Employee Reviews

learned a lot
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2016
good contract, learned a lot about working in a very big enterprise.
Used modern tech like grunt, SCSS, javaScript, jQuery, npm, bower.
Was a good experience overall.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
just a quick contract
Fast growing corporation, involved in personal development
Operations Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 26, 2015
Great company, helps you towards a challenging career with a finance. Provides employees with amazing benefits, works towards providing legendary and exceptional client experience.
Nice people, nice manager.
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  montreal,QCOctober 22, 2015
I learned a lot about money mangement and various product knowledge financially. The most enjoyable part is to help others when they are in need.
Good company, fun working environment.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
TD Bank is a successful corporation with top leading technology and employees.
IT Analyst - Application Response Team (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Typical day consists of resolving production issues in a timely manner to mitigate impact to the clients. To investigate negative trends that could potentially lead to outages and to assist in resolving these negative anomalies and stabilize the environment. The individuals I work with work together as a team, we are all dedicated to provide the best service to our clients and each other.

The hardest part of this job is the pressure and stress when working on a production issue and having it resolved in a timely manner and the most enjoyable part of this job is my fellow co-workers and the service that is provided to our clients and knowing they are satisfied.
Pros
work and home life balance
Cons
shiftwork
Good working environment, nice people.
IT Solutions Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 2, 2015
The downtown TD location is convenient. Work-life balance is properly maintained. Supportive management and good team members.
Great job security and a fantastic place to work
Customer Service Representative / Teller (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ONJune 23, 2016
It has been many years since I was employed by TD, and although I loved it at the time, I feel unable to make an informed comment about being in the banking industry at this time.
Insurance analyst
Insurance analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2015
I was responsible for the underwriting of personal lines insurance. Truly amazing people that work there however management is bad. There is too much pressure on sales and reading scripts. High turnover.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
High turnover, micromanagement, poor culture
Good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 7, 2016
It is a very good place to work. Friendly staff, management, and the environment. Flexible hours. CSR are hired part-time only. No full-time CSR jobs available anymore.
Excellent people and culture with challenging project work
Managing Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 12, 2016
The culture at TD is excellent with a fantastic work/life balance. There are a myriad of opportunities across the different areas which can give a person all the variety and challenge they want - particularly at more junior levels.
Pros
Culture, work-life balance, challenge
Cons
Very difficult to make executive ranks
Amazing place to work if you have a good manager
INBOUND BILINGUAL BANKING ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 18, 2016
Amazing place to work unless you get stuck with a bad manager. Managers are given way too much power over their team so it doesnt matter how good you are at your job if your manager doesnt say you are good you pretty much do not exist!
Very Productive and fun workplace
QA Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2016
Amazing Team, talented, intelligentoverworked brilliant people. You get some of the best benefits and perks in retail. You for an amazing and exciting brand.
Fsr
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 14, 2016
The company is good, however management does not care so much of their employees. It's all about pushing products and services to customers.
TD Bank
Cleaner/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Kirkland Lake, ONAugust 10, 2016
I enjoy the solitude of cleaning at night, listening to my music. I like that I can see my work when I am done and appreciate the trust that my company has for me.
Very Professional
Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2016
Very professional environment. Infrastructure is much advanced and work pressure is high. The deadlines are too tight in the projects.
fun working place
Data Analyst/Tableau Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2016
i have learned a lot in this work place and the benefits are provided quite good

overall work place environment is really good.
Work-Life Balance and Good Benefits
Operation and Tax Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 12, 2015
I have enjoyed working at TD Bank. I learned mutual fund industry, investment, bank reconciliation, and tax slips preparation for reporting requirements. The pressure is high during Tax and RRSP season, however working with a productive and supportive team members, helps me a lot in delivering the tasks on schedule. The management is always looking for the work life balance among the employees.
Sales Manager
Money-In Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJune 25, 2016
Huge focus on customer experience which is great! Furthermore, employee experience is a priority with personal development plans to get you moving throughout the bank.
Great Bank to work
senior Solution Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2016
Great Bank to work for some time.Carrier growth option is limited.
Good for people who likes to work in no stress environment.
Pretty good place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ONApril 25, 2016
The management was fair and there were opportunities for advancement. Like any other workplace, it had typical office politics and some bad managers with no education that did not know too much about the business and yet had a managerial job.
Pros
Good health plan and overtime
Tv in lunch room
Credit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 22, 2016
Mangers need to take more LMS courses on how to be good managers, most mangers are just people who have been there long enough.