TD Bank Employee Reviews

n/a
Credit Protection Retention Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2017
It is a very good organization to work with. Amazing coworker and managers. Excellent benefits and salary and have opportunities to grow within the organization.
job like fun
Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 March 2017
My job like a fun for me it's like I do a puzzle, I am learning new things such as how I can reduce the process and rise my proactivity. I try to help to other colleague when they have question about the process, my supervisor is a very nice and expert person. I try to participate to the charity and group works as a volunteer. Manger has a very good relationship with employee I feel relax to speak with them for solving my problem.
The hardest part of the job is short term contract and you have to leave.
I am working at a very good place without stress, friendly with nice people who they are helping others.
Awesome company to work
Full Stack Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2017
Awesome company to work. Good policies, health benefits and flexible work timings. Good management, encourage to grow up personally as well as professionally.
A good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 February 2017
Interact with clients in a professional and friendly manner. Ask questions to uncover any hidden needs they may have. Provide advice by recommending suitable products and services. Use due diligence to recognize and avoid fraudulent activity. Follow customer information privacy guidelines. Consistently exceed my sales goal every quarter.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
standing all day
Good place to work at
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2017
Management promote work life balance.
Great HR programs to provide helps to employees.
Great workplace culture.
High turn over result in work capacity issue now.
High work pressure.
Pros
nice people
Cons
work pressure
Meeting very interesting people
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 February 2017
Enjoy meeting people from all walks of life. Great benefits, great staffs. A lot of learning from money exchange to selling bonds and certificates, RRSP etc...
Pros
great benifits
Cons
impatient client
Wonderful Culture
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 February 2017
Depending on your business unit you work in, your career may be stuck in that institutional silo. Difficult to transition between retail services to corporate.
Enjoyed my tenure
Business Process /Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2017
I learned may skills during the work at TD, Analysis, Reports writing
and Excel, friendly work place and helpful management.
fun place
Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON22 February 2017
Great place to work and great experience. People are very friendly also. Although the managers aren't really that helpful. For example, when you need help on something as a new recruiters, they take awhile for them to show up
Pros
Bonus is good. Great experience
Cons
Standing on your feet most of the days
Think hard before applying here
Bilingual easy line phone representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 February 2017
Worked there for a year and left primarily because of team leader who simply did not know what he was doing and was just plain immature. Was not ready for the position he was given.Just simply too young.
Alot of emphasis is placed on selling td products like overdrafts.
Upper management is useless -don't bother complaining because it is one big click.
Co-workers were great because we all shared and agreed on the same issues.
Work at TD but not this department. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
Pros
salary
Cons
shady coworkers willing to do anything to win yearly trip, Alot of pressure to sell...including lying to clients, Management immature and could not care less about staff, Management very hippocritical, 70-130 calls a day, Keep giving new tasks to do without increasing pay.Everybody ends up leaving this department
Service Analyst
Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 February 2017
It was challenging experience dealing with claims and investigation
calling different financial institution mostly RBC Bank honouring or
declining based on investigation.
Its not all that!
IT Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2017
Don't let the Ad's fool you, there isn't work/life balance. There was a time that you were able to work from home a few days, however many managers no longer believe in that. There is no culture there. Everyone keeps to themselves and are worked to the bone. Folks go on breaks alone, eat alone and pretty much work alone. Flex work spaces are set up where you come in a grab a desk, you aren't sitting with your team mates if you happen to have any. Teams are let go without a second thought and your job is given to others just like that. TD knows nothing about loyalty to their employees!
Terrible if you're in customer service
Phone Channel/Web Tech Specialist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON9 February 2017
Not the greatest place at all to work in customer service but other areas of TD are great from what I've heard and they offer plenty of opportunities for advancement. My review is solely based on the position I held at TD.
Enjoyable place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON8 February 2017
Strict adherence to schedule was required
Learnt people management skills
Easy and enjoyable working environment
Dealing with and turning around a bad customer experience to a successful one
Good managers and Team leads
Pros
close proximity to residence
Cons
non
Quebec is not the same as the rest of the country
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2017
When I started working at TD, I was told it was a laidback company with lots of advancement. I found it true for the ROC, but Quebec management was very cruel, short sighted, and sort of bullies. Also the salary was low, and the advancement in the province is limited to sales, and sales manager.
benefits
Cons
management style
Organize, Efficient, Effective, and Productive
Commercial Document Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2017
TD Bank is very organize in every aspect of it as a company. TD is definitely a company for people who want to think, analyze, give solutions, and lastly be part of a community that is pro societal improvements.
Good environment
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2017
Good flexible environment. Well resourced. Politics inevitable. Convenient location. Fair compensation for full time employees. Can use with more structure.
A Day At TD Bank
Crypto Deployment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2017
Each day would start with a personal review of my next occurring deployment. I potentially would have two deployments a day if I was doing a Staging deploy in the afternoon and a Production deployment in the evening. The review would ensure I was ready for Change Management meetings that day to get my CM record approved and also ensure I was ready for Gating which gets the Runbook approved that has specific details outlining all aspects of the deployment. Sharpening my organizational skills definitely occurred with TD Bank. Management was very good at being responsive to our questions, whether in person or by email, and with setting meetings to ensure that everyone on the team had an appropriate workload. The team meshed very well and assisted each other whenever they could to ensure we were successful with every deployment we took on. An example of the hardest part of the job was working until 2 or 3 AM and being back up early the next morning because of a deployment that needed to take place the following afternoon. Management would recognize this and give us time/days when needed to catch up on sleep if we had numerous deployments in a short cycle.
Pros
Flexible schedule, responsive management, location
Cons
The odd hours sometimes were difficult at times
It is a very good environment to work in.
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC30 January 2017
TD employees are very friendly, understanding and caring people. It is easy to make friends and get along with co-workers. Pay is a bit lower than other banks but really great benefits. Also, TD provides really good discounts for their employees, as well as excellent employee savings accounts with good rates.
Bank Manager is a very respected position.
Bank Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg,Mb30 January 2017
For 30 years,I provided customer service and sales in a financial environment.Managed the daily operations of the Bank and coached employees, while ensuring bank policies and procedures were followed.Experienced in all phases of Banking and developed a broad managerial ability to work effectively with all levels of senior management.The most enjoyable aspects of banking, was working with customers, employees and the considerable work that I did with
Non Profit Organizations.
Pros
Providing customer service to Bank clients and working with non profit organizations.
Cons
I have no regrets in my experience with the Bank.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.