TD Bank Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2018
For a student I found working at TD Bank one of the best jobs that I have ever had. Most days I felt like I was not coming to work but yet another day with warm and friendly staff and most of all amazing customers that I have grown to give legendary experience. Work parties, dinners or other small events like jean days or potluck happen every quarter.
Pros
Compensation and scheduling
Cons
Advancements take a while
TD is an outstanding organization
Global Head of Real Estate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, CA8 January 2018
TD is a very progress, well run organization. The leadership at the CEO level is outstanding. The organization is focused on Customer and Employee experience and does what it commits to.

I would recommend TD to anyone.
Pros
forward thinking, strategic, people focused and Customer focused.
Cons
expense driven and highly competitive
Waste of Time
Easy Line Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON8 January 2018
They hire in droves and keep those without a backbone. Ideal if you enjoy being micromanaged. Will be hard if you actually have a strong sense of self and don't play mind games. Lots of favoritism.
Pros
Free food, good pay
Cons
negative reinforcement, poor management
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 January 2018
I was employed there for 10 years overall great place to work, It was so long ago I am sure that a lot has changed from when I worked at the bank. They always had performance reviews for employees which I believe is an asset for employees to show where they are exceeding and where they need to improve.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2018
We went about doing our daily calls and chasing project updates. always ready to learn and support. Did a lot of online learning to complete compliance trainings
Pros
new office
good
great
Sr. Business Analyst/Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2018
TD is good bank to work. they involve staff in all activities, there is some fun activities through the year for staff application.
Work culture is professional and work place is flex
lot of learning
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto6 January 2018
A typical day at work has atleast 1-2 meetings a day, couple of emails and as per job requirement work on the task assigned.

management is cool, won't give stress and remote work is allowed

hardest part is to get access and sometime working on new tools only for the first time but then becomes second nature

enjoyable part is there is lots of work to be enjoyed.sitting idle is not my cup of tea.
Pros
structured approach to work
Cons
lots of extra unpaid leaves.
TD work life
Front End Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 January 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people from everywhere.
The management was great.
The hours were great as well. It was a great place to work.
csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 January 2018
I worked for TD for a short period of time it was a very friendly environment i was quite happy there the only problem was the hours i was hired for it was very minimum and pay was ok
good place to work at, if you land into the right project.
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
the work culture is pretty good, it also depends upon the project you land into.
some projects are being run by inexperienced people in haphhazard manner and super tight timelines, try and avoid those if possible.
Productive and friendly workplace
QA Automation Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2018
A typical workday would be one which would involve hard work and high productivity. A friendly company culture and balanced work/life work experience is of high importance to me.
(MBNA Division) great pay, bad job and disgusting management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 January 2018
great pay, first three months is fine. the job sucks the sould out of you. don't stay there for more then a year or you will turn into a burn out. management there have no clue what is going on with the job and are hard on you with numbers.
Pros
pay
Cons
worst shift pools for new people (how would you like to have back to back calls from 5pm-1am), bad management who only care about numbers
Productive and fun workplace
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2018
Productive and fun workplace.
Had opportunity to learn data load of various data types and ingestion types.
Had opportunity to learn new tools and worked on agile environment.
Great job to start and advance your career.
Mutual Fund Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 December 2017
Great job to start and advance your career in the banking industry. The overall experience is great with potential improvements in salary and pay that need to be worked on.
Summary of TD Bank
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 December 2017
Great working environment - excellent opportunity to meet and connect with people. A good place to learn new skills such as programming skills and soft skills.
Fun working, Learned many things about customer service
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 December 2017
Working at TD was extraordinary and helpful experience.
I have learned what it means to put the customer needs first.
TD has thought me to work in team and to support one another in order to assure our success and the satisfaction of our dear clients.
I have learned on how to secure financialy our customers
Productive and fun place to work
Head Teller/Accounting Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 December 2017
I learned a lot about banking procedures. I did a lot of mult-tasking. Learned how to ship out cash and receive cash. Learned about the Green Machine. I invented the internal teller.
Pros
Free lunches and stock options
Cons
Some times long hours
TD Canada Trust
Operation Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
Worked with TD for about 5 years from entry level as a data entry analyst to customer service representative to credit analyst. employment culture is well respected within the company with great opportunity for promotions given positive attitude. Career path is well managed by your own people manager, monthly meeting to discuss your future plans within the company or even outside of the company. i have in the past recommended my friends to work at TD.
Pros
great work environment
It is a nice place to work.
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
It is a nice place to work. The culture is inclusive and treats all staff fairly. I worked as a contractor in HQB. I felt at home. Their flexible program of work from home is pretty good and results in more productivity.
Productive and Great place to learn
Senior UNIX Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 December 2017
The best thing about TD is it's working environment. Great team with strong technical and soft skills.
A place where everyday you learn something new.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Max contract duration is 2 years