TD Bank Employee Reviews

n/a
Credit Protection Retention Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2017
It is a very good organization to work with. Amazing coworker and managers. Excellent benefits and salary and have opportunities to grow within the organization.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
Provides challenging opportunities
Provides growth potential.
Provides learning opportunities.
Provides an avenue for "career change" without changing companies
Offers Flex Benefits
Various other benefits.
Great people.
Collaborative environment.
Pros
Flex time/place
Cons
Periodic long hours
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 January 2017
Great place to work. Would be great if they give market rate to their employees. The culture of this place is amazing and I would love to work here for another 10 years.
good people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2016
wonderful staff very friendly and supportive of new employes. More training does need to be done before going out onto the front line to feel comfortable.
Pros
free lunches, great staff
Cons
not enough time to be trained before going onto frontline
fun friendly efficient
Casual Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON23 January 2017
Great company to work for very flexible, engaging and always willing to train and coach for success. pay benefits and duties well worth it
Amazing Customers
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Port Elgin, ON13 October 2016
I have been very fortunate to have the client relationships that I do. I'm a firm believer in respect and trust will allow a customer to continue the relationship with my employer as well as myself. I have fantastic coworkers.
Great place to work!!
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2017
They care about their employees and there is great work life balance. I really value and and enjoy working for TD, and it has been a great experience.
Toxic environment- worst job ever
PCO (Current Employee) –  77 King St14 July 2016
I've worked for CIBC and Scotiabank and TD is by far, the worst. A culture of 'overtime will fix everything' prevails. The project I'm on is managed by inexperienced people who don't discipline the bullies. Save your breath because complaining does no good.
I WOULD NOT recommend them. It all depends on your manager. If you get an immature, inexperienced one like I did- move on and keep looking.
During the interview I was told I could choose my own schedule - hardly. I could come in at 8 but would still be there at 6:00PM.
They didn't understand the PCO role and gave me every low level know-nothing job they could find until such time I could assist with their presentations.
Pros
food court in the PATH, access to subway and GO
Cons
too many to mention
Fun workplace where I meet a diversity of people that I was able to drive positive changes and excel business growth.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2016
Bi-weekly training in reviewing weekly performance and setting monthly sales goals. The most enjoyable part of the job is to master my communication skills with a diverse people including customers with different background and culture, co-workers where I learn to create a productive work environment to ensure the day run smoothly. My manager is willing to teach and appreciate employer's hard work every day.
Intern
Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2017
Great team, not much work for an intern to do, fun work environment, everyone is willing to help you succeed and grow in your current position and well into the future.,
very collaborative work culture
Consultant - HR Transformation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
Really enjoyed working and building partnerships throughout the organization.
very inclusive and collaborative work culture.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB17 November 2016
learned to manage a lot of things at once
trained other employees
enjoyed doing campaigns and projects
was a Capitan of Fun leader at TD
helped achieve branch goals
Enjoyed my tenure
Business Process /Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2017
I learned may skills during the work at TD, Analysis, Reports writing
and Excel, friendly work place and helpful management.
Great co workers and team in a fast pace envirorment. The work is frequent with lots to learn with great management
Loss Prevention Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2016
Typical day at work is assisting customers on a frequent basis learning different processes and procedures. I work with a great Team Manager and apart of a great team as well I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the day is hearing the customer state how happy there are with there laughter and compliments.
Professional and Good place to work
Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 November 2016
Good place to work. Professional Environment. Good work culture. Had good and healthy job work-life balance. Overall good management. Co-workers are really helpful.
Role of Manager Client services
Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, ON5 July 2016
 Manage sales of bank products, new business, operations, customer service, and Client Advisors activities at retail banking center and work with regulatory compliance, internal policies and procedures.
 Supervise hiring, training, staffing and observational coaching of 12 Client Advisors oversee weekly and monthly sales to determine if goals met.
 Ensuring a smooth running of bank transactions, responding to financial and banking queries.
 Handling client queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
 Coach team to partner with Mortgage Specialist and Investment specialist to build revenue growth
Nice place to work
Data Integration Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2016
TD is a nice organisation to work. Friendly staffs and accommodating. Staff respect to one another is first class and their Salary is considerable.
Pros
Work live Balance
Cons
So much workload
Excellent Workplace
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2016
TD is a highly recognized bank where the work culture is fun and at the same time professional. You are able to engage in multiple events organized by the company to maintain a work life balance.
good colleague
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 September 2016
I enjoyed work there so left on good term to get more experiences and I will be happy to my new job to give my best
everything was perfect at this
Im not looking for something similar but at least a good job
Pros
nice huddle
Cons
8h/day
Busy work environment but supportive
Senior Project Manager (CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2016
Very busy work place but relatively supportive work practices to achieve goals

Technology is fairly modern and attempts are made to keep ahead of advancements in technology