TD Bank Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative and SSA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
I enjoyed working for Td Canada Trust because I was able to interact with my colleagues and with the customers. I enjoyed listening and helping them and providing a great customer service experience. I was able to develop very strong communication skills.
Fun workplace where I meet a diversity of people that I was able to drive positive changes and excel business growth.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2016
Bi-weekly training in reviewing weekly performance and setting monthly sales goals. The most enjoyable part of the job is to master my communication skills with a diverse people including customers with different background and culture, co-workers where I learn to create a productive work environment to ensure the day run smoothly. My manager is willing to teach and appreciate employer's hard work every day.
Busy work environment but supportive
Senior Project Manager (CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2016
Very busy work place but relatively supportive work practices to achieve goals

Technology is fairly modern and attempts are made to keep ahead of advancements in technology
Sr. IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
Great place to work. Ample opportunities to grow professionally and learn new technologies. Had an amazing time with the great mindset people.
good place to work
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2016
good benefits,co workers are friendly . the most enjoyable part of the job was complementary lunches and birthdays present. make you feel you are part of something grandeur
Pros
td shares, and td money
Cons
management and office politics
Organize, Efficient, Effective, and Productive
Commercial Document Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2017
TD Bank is very organize in every aspect of it as a company. TD is definitely a company for people who want to think, analyze, give solutions, and lastly be part of a community that is pro societal improvements.
work with the support team to meet challenging business requirements and tight project schedule.
IT Manager - AML Production Support Manager (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON14 January 2016
- daily huddle with support team, production problems, root cause analysis and resource assignment to resolve the problem and write-up for the root cause, solution and estimate for implementation.

- learn and improve my problem solving skills, root cause identifications and tools and way to resolve different problems.

- report and obtain management support for short and long term solution with management and identify pros and cons and cost for the solution

- work with the team for assignment of problem resolutions, system enhancements, cross train team with various assignment experience to meet their career needs and improvement.

- enjoyed feeling of problems solved to allow business to continue BAU functions and improve system performance or optimize systems.
Pros
job satisfaction with problems solved to allow business to continue functions
Cons
long hours, 24/7 support and hard work to meet business challenging requirements and tight schedule
Fun workplace
Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2016
Great company to work for. Good benefits.
People are very friendly knowledgeable and hard working.
Flexibility - good work life balance.
great culture and very friendly working environment
Data Engineer/Senior Solution Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 December 2016
good working environment, friendly and professional.
provide very useful training
willing to catch the new technology trends.
Pros
training and events
Cons
location
Productive and fun workplace to work
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
Worked on the RDARR project in TD Bank. This was a challenging project and successfully delivered. Constructed several Detailed SRS, Data Mapping, Data Lineage using BRDs to enhance existing Credit Risk Reports.
Fun place to work
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 October 2016
TD is one of the biggest banks in Canada, lots of growing opportunities with in the bank. Job culture is very warm and friendly.
Td bank
Manager customer service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 January 2017
Td Bank is a good place to work , but the managers you work for make a big difference. the demand to exceed expectation.
the company does reward its employees for hard work . TD provide on going training to the emplyees.
Friendly environment with lots of opportunities of learning. Flexible hours in emergency , Co-workers are excellent.
QA Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
TD work environment provides excellent opportunities to learn while work. Efforts get appreciated. Managers are supportive. Team collaboration is excellent.
Role of Manager Client services
Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, ON5 July 2016
 Manage sales of bank products, new business, operations, customer service, and Client Advisors activities at retail banking center and work with regulatory compliance, internal policies and procedures.
 Supervise hiring, training, staffing and observational coaching of 12 Client Advisors oversee weekly and monthly sales to determine if goals met.
 Ensuring a smooth running of bank transactions, responding to financial and banking queries.
 Handling client queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
 Coach team to partner with Mortgage Specialist and Investment specialist to build revenue growth
Pretty good place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON25 April 2016
The management was fair and there were opportunities for advancement. Like any other workplace, it had typical office politics and some bad managers with no education that did not know too much about the business and yet had a managerial job.
Pros
Good health plan and overtime
Fantastic place to grow and work for.
Partner Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 September 2016
It is a good place to work and I got an opportunity to learn from management and from the daily routine work. Its a fast pace working environment. Had a great job satisfaction.
Great Environment to work In
Snr Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario6 December 2016
TD was a great environment to work in, with very strong teams and challenging projects. It was a good learning experience to understand how banks operate.
Pros
Strong Teams
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2016
My branch is one the busiest in the area, so work is always hectic. You have learn to work quick and multitask.Our branch is also one the highest sales producing branches in our district. We have also won multiple customer satisfaction awards. That says a lot about us. I love working at TD, especially since I am so young and have the opportunity to move and grow in the company. That is really important to me.
Pros
Cash handling experience, sales experience
Service Analyst
Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 February 2017
It was challenging experience dealing with claims and investigation
calling different financial institution mostly RBC Bank honouring or
declining based on investigation.
Great place to learn about large integrated systems
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator - Web Portal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2016
My BA skills were put to test and it forced me to think outside the box to find, develop and propose solutions that could fill the gaps and achieve the targets.