TD Bank Employee Reviews

Challenges and Accomplishment
Program Test Data Lead (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2017
I shared the knowledges and experiences from the past years with the project team to overcome the daily challenge to meet the project milestones and timeline.
Pros
team member became more confident and independent.
Cons
stress.
Productive and fun to work atmosphere
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2017
People are best to work with, TM and TL is so good to work with, Enjoyed working there, I was on contract still made some very good friends for life, Unfortunately contract ends after year maximum. Best place. I will recommend this place to work.
Pros
Productivity, Quality
Cons
Salary, job security
The most enjoyable part of the job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (PROMOTED) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC20 October 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. TD recruits for people that are genuinely responsible of their work and respect others.
Very great work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 October 2017
TD is a great place of opportunity for growth and learning. The management team is very supportive and fun to work with. Sometimes the task can be challenging, but it's still a very pleasing experience.
Pros
Easy going place
Cons
Gets very busy
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 October 2017
Amazing management - Lots of opportunity to learn, grow, and prosper - Very Interesting role - Co-workers are very supportive - free parking - great cafeteria
Cons
Very productive and structured company.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 October 2017
Worked at TD for over 7 years. Company has a great work environment, flexible hours and good work-life balance. Lots of community involvement initiatives are available to staff.
Pros
Supportive team that work along with you. Great team building activities and community involvement.
Benefits
Good stability and fast paced with lots to learn.
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 October 2017
Overall, I love working for TD. Everyone is so friendly and I love going to work almost everyday and learning something new. Its challenging and exciting in many ways. I like how this job keeps up with the demands of customers, we are always able to provide them with whatever it is they need.
its good work
Représentant du service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 October 2017
TD Canada Trust is a good work! the only thing is the banking system wasnt for me because i cant work for someone who's only there to take advantage of there clients.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
TD overall is a great bank and has any opportunities. Although, you have to network a lot and know where you want to go. The pay and the workload is not hard but you have to be on top of your goal.
Pros
Many chances of being involved
Cons
I loved the environment during the time I was employed at TD Bank.
Forms Management Clerk - already stated above (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
The other coworkers made it a very fun environment which made it easier to do our jobs. A typical day was mostly ensuring the warehouse was stocked with all the necessary office supplies so that all the Bank employees can order their supplies through our online purchasing system. Also when forms needed to be revised, we ensured that the Suppliers made the necessary alterations so that the Banks had the correct forms in stock. There really was no hard part of the job. Learned a lot about the inventory process.
Pros
happy people; perks that come with working for a bank
Cons
no cons
Great Job
IT Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 October 2017
Great job position. Excellent company culture that is willing to educate & help you grow. A lot of internal growth available, worth staying for the long term.
Entry Level
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2017
Worked as a CSR and it was just to get my foot in the door. I did what was asked of me and necessary to get the job done. My location afforded me to network with the right people and allowed me to take the next step in my career
Great place to work.
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 October 2017
TD is an excellent place for anyone looking for a part time job as a student or a full time career. They appreciate employees by providing excellent benefits and engaging them in networking events.
Pros
Excellent group culture
Cons
Long Hours
Manager Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 October 2017
The day at work consisted of meeting with staff, hiring and training. Also dealing with clients and recommending financial plans for their long and short term goals.
Great team environment
Sr. QA Analyst/Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2017
Great learning experience , great exposure to the commercial and business banking applications.
Great working knowledge attained working outside vendors and TD bank's stakeholders
Nice work place
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2017
I loved it there. Great job culture and ability to advance. Lots of opportunity to get involved.
The hardest part of the job would be keeping up with the changes in the Industry.
But I found it very rewarding and challenging at the same time.
Fast paced busy environment
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB17 October 2017
Great organization to work for with fair pay and benefits. Work environment losers friendships. Great opportunity for advancement. There is always something different everyday. Awesome if you enjoy a challenge.
People are very nice but some branches don't have very good management
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 October 2017
-People are really fun to work with and are very nice. We go out to eat a lot but once you are in retail banking, I find it hard to move out onto commercial side, which is what i'd like to do.
Stressfull and Tension filled place
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 October 2017
It is an awful company to work for. You are not valued and are nothing but an employee number. Pay is low and management is always on their toes. You get treated like a child no matter your age and are expected to meet ridiculously high goals while getting paid pennies.
Great place to work given the right management
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
Great place to work given the right management
Be prepared for numerous reorgs and new management every 6 months to a year
great people and awesome atmosphere