TD Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

Easy and relaxed environment
Operations Officer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 3, 2016
TD Canada Trust is a great company with friendly management. My typical day at work starts with buzz meeting were an overview of previous days performance is discussed along with SLA to meet on the current day. The culture at TD is very relaxed you are given the freedom to allocate you own brake, but don't get fooled you are always being watch.
Fun workplace
Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 28, 2016
Great company to work for. Good benefits.
People are very friendly knowledgeable and hard working.
Flexibility - good work life balance.
I grew with the bank over the 26 years I was employed there.
Associate Manager, List Management Marketing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioJanuary 27, 2016
My previous role lasted 16 years because the department I had been a part of and watched grow over that time, had a high retention rate. This was due in part to the respect we had for each other and our harmonious leader who gave us a lot of independence but was there when escalations were needed. TD as an institution also fostered a cohesive working environment by listening to its employees and making it a great place to work .
Friendly people willing help you grow.
IT Analyst (WebSphere Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 25, 2016
TD was an amazing place to work, the people there are very friendly and kind. Management is very flexible and open to talk to.
A great place to work - good culture, good career growth and good compensation.
Product Manager, TD - Credit Cards (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 25, 2016
I learned how to manage projects, partners and overall - effective relationship management.
I was given the opportunities to lead new initiatives which has resulted in incredible development for my career. I had incredible support from my management team as I learned the ins and outs of a project lifecycle.
In this, I came to learn how to manage a 'team' and truly prioritize deliverables and time - not dropping any items along the way.
I am known as a Subject Matter Expert in the Credit Cards Statement Marketing process and the Statement Online Tool (xMC). This is the tool that gets marketing content uploaded/programmed onto Credit Card Statements.
The hardest part of the job - it is deadline driven. Very high pressure and the same items are due at the same time each month, making it a bit cyclical. However, each month is unique. Marketing campaigns are not the same month-over-month, which helps in having some variety.
The most enjoyable part of the job - the people. The incredible people are what make TD. They are all passionate at what they do and they remember to have fun at work.
Pros
Employee incentive award year-end; good benefits.
Cons
Long hours at times - lack of back-up support.
Great Culture - Great To build Career
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Worked at TD for 11 Years.

Started as a Bank Teller, and worked my way up to corporate.
You will learn more here than you will at any bank hands down.(In my opinion)
You will literally touch with every department at some point and learn something new. Plenty of skills you can take in your next career move.
Pros
Tremendously growing organization with great culture and collaboration with other business units.
Cons
Management is unorganized, a lot of favoritism occurs, and you do not get much time away from work
TD Bank is a successful corporation with top leading technology and employees.
IT Analyst - Application Response Team (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Typical day consists of resolving production issues in a timely manner to mitigate impact to the clients. To investigate negative trends that could potentially lead to outages and to assist in resolving these negative anomalies and stabilize the environment. The individuals I work with work together as a team, we are all dedicated to provide the best service to our clients and each other.

The hardest part of this job is the pressure and stress when working on a production issue and having it resolved in a timely manner and the most enjoyable part of this job is my fellow co-workers and the service that is provided to our clients and knowing they are satisfied.
Pros
work and home life balance
Cons
shiftwork
Customer centered Organization
AVP Digitization and Automation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2016
TD Bank has been a great place to work with customer experience being the center of its focus. TD has been successful in achieving above average results with 10 JD Power Customer Experience Awards.
Exceptional Culture with a focus on legendary customer experiences and personal development
Team Manager, Human Resources Contact Centre (Former Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 17, 2016
TD Bank is definitely focused on training all employees to provide the best possible exceptional (legendary) service to their customers. Personal growth and development was a primary focus for employees in order to ensure they met the banks vision as well as succession planning.
Tools and resources available to employees to assist them with their personal goals were readily available.
Personal ownership to meet and exceed goals and departmental accountabilities were a constant requirement and on-going focus to ensure overall business success. Consistent planned coaching was a necessity for personal and team growth, accountability and attainment.
In my time at TD, I worked within 3 distinct businesses and due to my focus on my performance, attainment of goals and on-going learning and development, I was able to move forward when opportunities presented themselves.
Expectations were high at all times therefore focus on business/personal goals and time management to achieve them were paramount, lending to a stressful environment at times. Access to tools and resources to assist in reducing stress were readily available.
Employees consistently exceeding goals were rewarded with fun events, awards/recognition and VIP destination trips.
I developed life-long friendships with many colleagues while working for the bank. For this as well as my numerous learning experiences and personal growth, I am truly grateful.
Pros
Growth and Developmental opportunities, reward and recognition award potential, exceptional employee benefits programs
Cons
Can be stressful environment with high expectations
Good experience
Analyst, Finance Project Management Office (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Great place to work! People are friendly and management supportive. Work hours are adequate and office locations desirable.
work with the support team to meet challenging business requirements and tight project schedule.
IT Manager - AML Production Support Manager (Former Employee) –  GTA, ONJanuary 14, 2016
- daily huddle with support team, production problems, root cause analysis and resource assignment to resolve the problem and write-up for the root cause, solution and estimate for implementation.

- learn and improve my problem solving skills, root cause identifications and tools and way to resolve different problems.

- report and obtain management support for short and long term solution with management and identify pros and cons and cost for the solution

- work with the team for assignment of problem resolutions, system enhancements, cross train team with various assignment experience to meet their career needs and improvement.

- enjoyed feeling of problems solved to allow business to continue BAU functions and improve system performance or optimize systems.
Pros
job satisfaction with problems solved to allow business to continue functions
Cons
long hours, 24/7 support and hard work to meet business challenging requirements and tight schedule
Multi tasks
Partner Service Representative Officer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 13, 2016
Focus on productivety,Always fun at work,great compnay to work with,good team,room to learn different task ,give you freedom of work
Pros
free coffee
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2016
TD Bank is a great company. Employees are well respected, have great opportunities for growth and development. Great salary.
good place to work
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 5, 2016
good benefits,co workers are friendly . the most enjoyable part of the job was complementary lunches and birthdays present. make you feel you are part of something grandeur
Pros
td shares, and td money
Cons
management and office politics
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 28, 2015
Amazing place to work for and the team is just marvellous to work with. Everyday there is something new to learn which challenges me and motivates me to look forward for the next day. My managers are very helpful as well and help me with all queries. A positive attitude is required to work here and your day is full of fun.
Pros
TD perks and discounts on all their services and products
Cons
huge customer line ups during fridays
Excellent Experience
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 24, 2015
Focused concentration while reviewing different system platforms.
The management style is a open concept which i love, everyone is accessible.
Pros
great benefits and a chance for movement
Cons
?
Excellent co-workers
Networking System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 22, 2015
Was part of a team that worked well together utilizing each others strengths to resolve complex network issues for the Bank.
Hard working staff, siloed roles and responsibilities
ECM Platform Owner and Senior Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 20, 2015
TD is a good place to work. The talent is there, however as with most large oganizations, it takes a lot to implement projects successfully. There are many teams with many roles, everyone needs to be involved. As we move towards more iterative and agile development, to compete with "disruptive" technology companies, TD will need to evolve its change management and development processes.
Fast paced and thrives on changing environments
Manager, Delivery & Learning Solutions - L&D (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2015
TD has a strong focus on customer experience and internal partner relationship management.
Teams work responsibly and are committed to delivering results
Management is tuned to providing continuous coaching and development opportunities
Nice place to work
qa tester (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 17, 2015
Nice and friendly environment. worked with great team. very helpful though. if given chance would like to work there again.