TD Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

Exceptional Culture with a focus on legendary customer experiences and personal development
Team Manager, Human Resources Contact Centre (Former Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 17, 2016
TD Bank is definitely focused on training all employees to provide the best possible exceptional (legendary) service to their customers. Personal growth and development was a primary focus for employees in order to ensure they met the banks vision as well as succession planning.
Tools and resources available to employees to assist them with their personal goals were readily available.
Personal ownership to meet and exceed goals and departmental accountabilities were a constant requirement and on-going focus to ensure overall business success. Consistent planned coaching was a necessity for personal and team growth, accountability and attainment.
In my time at TD, I worked within 3 distinct businesses and due to my focus on my performance, attainment of goals and on-going learning and development, I was able to move forward when opportunities presented themselves.
Expectations were high at all times therefore focus on business/personal goals and time management to achieve them were paramount, lending to a stressful environment at times. Access to tools and resources to assist in reducing stress were readily available.
Employees consistently exceeding goals were rewarded with fun events, awards/recognition and VIP destination trips.
I developed life-long friendships with many colleagues while working for the bank. For this as well as my numerous learning experiences and personal growth, I am truly grateful.
Pros
Growth and Developmental opportunities, reward and recognition award potential, exceptional employee benefits programs
Cons
Can be stressful environment with high expectations
Good experience
Analyst, Finance Project Management Office (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Great place to work! People are friendly and management supportive. Work hours are adequate and office locations desirable.
work with the support team to meet challenging business requirements and tight project schedule.
IT Manager - AML Production Support Manager (Former Employee) –  GTA, ONJanuary 14, 2016
- daily huddle with support team, production problems, root cause analysis and resource assignment to resolve the problem and write-up for the root cause, solution and estimate for implementation.

- learn and improve my problem solving skills, root cause identifications and tools and way to resolve different problems.

- report and obtain management support for short and long term solution with management and identify pros and cons and cost for the solution

- work with the team for assignment of problem resolutions, system enhancements, cross train team with various assignment experience to meet their career needs and improvement.

- enjoyed feeling of problems solved to allow business to continue BAU functions and improve system performance or optimize systems.
Pros
job satisfaction with problems solved to allow business to continue functions
Cons
long hours, 24/7 support and hard work to meet business challenging requirements and tight schedule
Multi tasks
Partner Service Representative Officer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 13, 2016
Focus on productivety,Always fun at work,great compnay to work with,good team,room to learn different task ,give you freedom of work
Pros
free coffee
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2016
TD Bank is a great company. Employees are well respected, have great opportunities for growth and development. Great salary.
good place to work
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 5, 2016
good benefits,co workers are friendly . the most enjoyable part of the job was complementary lunches and birthdays present. make you feel you are part of something grandeur
Pros
td shares, and td money
Cons
management and office politics
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 28, 2015
Amazing place to work for and the team is just marvellous to work with. Everyday there is something new to learn which challenges me and motivates me to look forward for the next day. My managers are very helpful as well and help me with all queries. A positive attitude is required to work here and your day is full of fun.
Pros
TD perks and discounts on all their services and products
Cons
huge customer line ups during fridays
Excellent Experience
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 24, 2015
Focused concentration while reviewing different system platforms.
The management style is a open concept which i love, everyone is accessible.
Pros
great benefits and a chance for movement
Cons
?
Excellent co-workers
Networking System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 22, 2015
Was part of a team that worked well together utilizing each others strengths to resolve complex network issues for the Bank.
Hard working staff, siloed roles and responsibilities
ECM Platform Owner and Senior Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 20, 2015
TD is a good place to work. The talent is there, however as with most large oganizations, it takes a lot to implement projects successfully. There are many teams with many roles, everyone needs to be involved. As we move towards more iterative and agile development, to compete with "disruptive" technology companies, TD will need to evolve its change management and development processes.
Fast paced and thrives on changing environments
Manager, Delivery & Learning Solutions - L&D (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2015
TD has a strong focus on customer experience and internal partner relationship management.
Teams work responsibly and are committed to delivering results
Management is tuned to providing continuous coaching and development opportunities
Nice place to work
qa tester (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 17, 2015
Nice and friendly environment. worked with great team. very helpful though. if given chance would like to work there again.
Fun and flexibility of working
Intranet Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONDecember 11, 2015
work from home, focused team members and team managers
1. great opportunity to handle multiple sites
2. Great support from managers
Pros
quartarly recognitions, luncheons, annual incentives
Cons
less salary
Productive and fun workplace
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2015
Great company. Large organization with great overall support and benefits. Great learning experience. I would give it a thumbs up for sure.
Pros
Some free lunches
non productive
angularjs lead developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 9, 2015
Manager has lack in technical knowledge. Sometime, I had to go for meeting at 1:00 am with offshore developer. Not a fun and friendly place to work
TD Canada Trust
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONDecember 9, 2015
Very busy and exciting

Meeting dead lines , getting the job done to my fullest advantage

Professional work place ,full of energy , great management team

Kind and friendly , great team workers

Dealing with different cultures

it feels like Home , helping, caring and sharing and having some fun while at work
Great Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 3, 2015
One of the best healthy working environments that I have ever seen where both employees and employer do care about each others
Reviw of TD Bank
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  TorontoNovember 27, 2015
I worked as Application Support at TD Bank and I loved the job and it was a contract assignment. The company is great and lot to learn and have excitement and grow every day. One of my best companies I worked for.
Pros
Learn everyday
Cons
Some time job needs to work more than 12 hours for one shift which is kinda long for one shift
Good
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OntarioNovember 26, 2015
Great company to work for.

I've shown an interest towards taking on more responsibilities and they were supportive of this goal by investing in me such as education and setting time on a periodic basis for goal-setting.
Pros
Excellent brand name, professional atmosphere; Work Life Balance
Cons
Leader taking credit for underling's work but not taking responsibility for their own mistake
An excellent company for learning opportunities
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2015
TD Securities is a well run, fair organization. My experience with the management was rewarding. When working at TD I was challenged and rewarded to learn and given opportunities to cross train. I would recommend TD as an employer.