TD Bank Employee Reviews

Positive Environment
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2017
People are smart and work hard. A pleasure to meet and work with this project team at TD Wealth. Culture is also very good. People actually want to be at this bank.
Great Place To Work
Frontline Adviser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2017
Great work environment, good salary. Great corporate culture. Spent a great deal of time interacting with clients and discussing ways for them to save on their finances.
Little opportunity to advance
HR Analyst, Global Compensation Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2017
Managers are not the best communicators and have little interest in helping employees move into new roles. Very competitive political department with gender inequality and lack of pay for performance. Flexible work options are not what they say and managers constantly micro-manage.
Communicatio, attention to detail, problem solving and customer relations are my focus
Teller (Former Employee) –  Not yet in Bradford, ON29 March 2017
Easy communication in the work place with customers and costaff is my weakness. This is in addition to my attention to detail and problem solving which people may think slow down work. Yet it is a good trait in sustaining business
nice friendly environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  2169 Yonge Street26 March 2017
I enjoyed my time working at TD. I have learned a lot and created a lot of connections. Also the staff was always there in case you had any questions.

The training was great, they would appreciate the staff in the front of everyone and organize outing if we did very well during the week wiht the customers and got good scores.
Pros
outtings
Cons
Productive environment with plenty of perks
Insurance Analyst/Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON26 March 2017
My greatest experience in a contact center environment by far. The nature of the job can be difficult and demanding, but there is a lot of support and the compensation/bank perks are well worth it.
Pros
Free coffee stations, clean and modern facilities, recreation areas
Cons
Firm schedules, striking a work/life balance can be tricky
Okay workplace - horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 March 2017
Very busy workplace - call after call..literally non stop but mostly not a good place to work because of the management - I am a student and they would not accommodate my school schedule after promising me they would
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management, extremely busy workplace
excellent
Sr. System Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2017
excellent bank with very great business and talent team. it is developed very rapidly by using high technologies such as big data, IBM data products and so on.
TD is an excellent place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2017
TD is an excellent place to work
Gives excellent opportunities of development
Highly organized
TD has excellent technology and good processes
People at TD is very professional
A great place to work!
Senior Risk Analyst, Operational Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2017
I have worked for TD Bank for 14 years and expectations are high, but there is great support for professional growth and work life balance. We are always encouraged to give back to the communities in which we live and work, including the opportunity to obtain grants from TD for the groups where we volunteer.
Great place to work with great flexibility
Fraud Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 March 2017
Been working here for a couple of years now. The work atmosphere is great , great team members and awesome atmosphere. Flexible with lots of benefits.
Productive and fun with working environment
Operations & Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 March 2017
The work at TD, is really lot of fun every day, i learn about the corporate culture of TD, its management, its expectation from employees, its set target
Great place to work!!
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2017
They care about their employees and there is great work life balance. I really value and and enjoy working for TD, and it has been a great experience.
if you sell you are loved
Credit Advisor/Transitional Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 March 2017
if you make money for the bank they love you, SR is everything. If you don't shame on you! You will be micro managed and tossed to the left.
Lots of opportunity and encouragement to move around
Pros
bonuses, perks, insurance
Cons
volchers
Intern
Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2017
Great team, not much work for an intern to do, fun work environment, everyone is willing to help you succeed and grow in your current position and well into the future.,
Great for my Career
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2017
I enjoyed working for TD. I have great respect for its performance culture and community involvement programs. It was a great learning experience and helped me develop professionally.
Pros
My first employer
Outstanding culture focussing on the customer and employee experience.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 March 2017
TD Bank provided me with numerous career growth opportunities. In my role as Branch Manager I was afforded the tools and support to succeed in achieving my goals.
Pros
TD Brand, career opportunities
Cons
Undervalue experience.
Excellent
Customer Service Relations (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 March 2017
A fantastic positive team environment that aided in your personal learning and advancement within the company. This was one of the best places I have worked.
Pros
Positive culture
Cons
shift hours
Poor training. Managers lie to cover their own butts
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2017
Only worked here short time. Seems like management lies. Training is worthless. They expect you to do 5 days of training which you cant even finish the online learning in time or get proper training hands on. Left on your pwn to figure things. Training is very little and then expect you to know everything day one. Just be prepared to go extra mile. Watch videos at home. Try to get proper hands on training. Write down all of your questions and present to managers.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor training
TD Insurance Claim
Claim (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2017
Having experienced roles across multiple departments - from Wealth Management to Credit Cards to TD Insurance, where focus is on achieving cost efficiencies by:
1. Reducing workforce - laying off over 40 people last year in one department alone
2. Increasing the workload on frontline "colleagues" to unmanageable levels and setting unachievable goals - processing of over 200 claims per claims analyst, which results in severage pay cost avoidance when "colleagues" quit,
3. Freezing compensation and forcing overtime - resulting an increase in number of employees on stress leaves, followed by an increase in long-term disability deductible from paycheques to unprecented levels, currently at over $400 per month, and
4. Minimizing customers' claim payouts to reduce claims costs and improve profitability at the expense of poor customer experience as demonstrated by missing Net Promoter Scores

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.