TD Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 2, 2016
Interaction with customers and advising suitable financial products. Busy but good working environment and atmosphere.
Became a lean mean enterprise
Sr. IT Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, OntMarch 2, 2016
Pros: Salary
Cons: Long hours, many lay offs, lots of employee turn over
TD was a great employer up until 2013 when they adopted a lean approach.

Many positions are now hired in the USA.

People I know still employed there are not happy.

Long work days with many layoffs.

Turn over in Sr. Managers.
A nice place to work
QA Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 1, 2016
A nice place to work, well organized.
There are pluses and minuses as at any other place.
But overall, a place where I would come back to work again.
Fun and Friendly Environment
LEADS OPERATION OFFICER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2016
TD is a very good place to work at where there are many opportunities for all employees. Managers are great to work with and always look for the best. Great work/life flexibility.
micro management
Customer Service Representative London Ont (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 23, 2016
worked there for 11 years was caught under bad management very micro management unable to progress - co workers were great hardest part of the job was being on the phones
I work hard working. I am dedicated and strong and get along with almost anyhone.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 15, 2016
Pros: Awesome worker, get along with everyone, fantastic personality
Cons: Not being able to say no - and I should push back a bit more.
I have worked for over 12 years at my current company. I am loyal, get along with almost anyone. I am loyal and dedicated. I get along famously with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is trying to help everyone out and spreading myself too thin.
Fun to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Victoria, BCFebruary 6, 2016
Good place to start your career and grab every opportunity to move up the ladder. TD has an excellent working environment.
Good Organization
Release QA Test Manager / Lead / Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 5, 2016
TD Bank is definitely focused on training all employees to provide the best possible exceptional (legendary) service to their customers. Personal growth and development was a primary focus for employees in order to ensure they met the banks vision as well as succession planning.
Tools and resources available to employees to assist them with their personal goals were readily available.
Personal ownership to meet and exceed goals and departmental accountabilities were a constant requirement and on-going focus to ensure overall business success. Consistent planned coaching was a necessity for personal and team growth, accountability and attainment.
Expectations were high at all times therefore focus on business/personal goals and time management to achieve them were paramount, lending to a stressful environment at times. Access to tools and resources to assist in reducing stress were readily available.
Employees consistently exceeding goals were rewarded with fun events, awards/recognition and VIP destination trips.
Productive to my career advancement
HEAD OF E2E MOBILE PAYMENTS TECHNOLOGY (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Had a great VP relationship with my direct report in the US. He allowed me to grow and advance in my initial role and with much corporate visibility.
Easy and relaxed environment
Operations Officer (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 3, 2016
TD Canada Trust is a great company with friendly management. My typical day at work starts with buzz meeting were an overview of previous days performance is discussed along with SLA to meet on the current day. The culture at TD is very relaxed you are given the freedom to allocate you own brake, but don't get fooled you are always being watch.
Fun workplace
Development Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 28, 2016
Great company to work for. Good benefits.
People are very friendly knowledgeable and hard working.
Flexibility - good work life balance.
I grew with the bank over the 26 years I was employed there.
Associate Manager, List Management Marketing (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 27, 2016
My previous role lasted 16 years because the department I had been a part of and watched grow over that time, had a high retention rate. This was due in part to the respect we had for each other and our harmonious leader who gave us a lot of independence but was there when escalations were needed. TD as an institution also fostered a cohesive working environment by listening to its employees and making it a great place to work .
A great place to work - good culture, good career growth and good compensation.
Product Manager, TD - Credit Cards (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: Employee incentive award year-end; good benefits.
Cons: Long hours at times - lack of back-up support.
I learned how to manage projects, partners and overall - effective relationship management.
I was given the opportunities to lead new initiatives which has resulted in incredible development for my career. I had incredible support from my management team as I learned the ins and outs of a project lifecycle.
In this, I came to learn how to manage a 'team' and truly prioritize deliverables and time - not dropping any items along the way.
I am known as a Subject Matter Expert in the Credit Cards Statement Marketing process and the Statement Online Tool (xMC). This is the tool that gets marketing content uploaded/programmed onto Credit Card Statements.
The hardest part of the job - it is deadline driven. Very high pressure and the same items are due at the same time each month, making it a bit cyclical. However, each month is unique. Marketing campaigns are not the same month-over-month, which helps in having some variety.
The most enjoyable part of the job - the people. The incredible people are what make TD. They are all passionate at what they do and they remember to have fun at work.
Great Culture - Great To build Career
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: Tremendously growing organization with great culture and collaboration with other business units.
Cons: Management is unorganized, a lot of favoritism occurs, and you do not get much time away from work
Worked at TD for 11 Years.

Started as a Bank Teller, and worked my way up to corporate.
You will learn more here than you will at any bank hands down.(In my opinion)
You will literally touch with every department at some point and learn something new. Plenty of skills you can take in your next career move.
TD Bank is a successful corporation with top leading technology and employees.
IT Analyst - Application Response Team (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: work and home life balance
Cons: shiftwork
Typical day consists of resolving production issues in a timely manner to mitigate impact to the clients. To investigate negative trends that could potentially lead to outages and to assist in resolving these negative anomalies and stabilize the environment. The individuals I work with work together as a team, we are all dedicated to provide the best service to our clients and each other.

The hardest part of this job is the pressure and stress when working on a production issue and having it resolved in a timely manner and the most enjoyable part of this job is my fellow co-workers and the service that is provided to our clients and knowing they are satisfied.
Customer centered Organization
AVP Digitization and Automation (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2016
TD Bank has been a great place to work with customer experience being the center of its focus. TD has been successful in achieving above average results with 10 JD Power Customer Experience Awards.
Exceptional Culture with a focus on legendary customer experiences and personal development
Team Manager, Human Resources Contact Centre (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 17, 2016
Pros: Growth and Developmental opportunities, reward and recognition award potential, exceptional employee benefits programs
Cons: Can be stressful environment with high expectations
In my time at TD, I worked within 3 distinct businesses and due to my focus on my performance, attainment of goals and on-going learning and development, I was able to move forward when opportunities presented themselves.
I developed life-long friendships with many colleagues while working for the bank. For this as well as my numerous learning experiences and personal growth, I am truly grateful.
Good experience
Analyst, Finance Project Management Office (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Great place to work! People are friendly and management supportive. Work hours are adequate and office locations desirable.
work with the support team to meet challenging business requirements and tight project schedule.
IT Manager - AML Production Support Manager (Former Employee), GTA, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: job satisfaction with problems solved to allow business to continue functions
Cons: long hours, 24/7 support and hard work to meet business challenging requirements and tight schedule
- daily huddle with support team, production problems, root cause analysis and resource assignment to resolve the problem and write-up for the root cause, solution and estimate for implementation.

- learn and improve my problem solving skills, root cause identifications and tools and way to resolve different problems.

- report and obtain management support for short and long term solution with management and identify pros and cons and cost for the solution

- work with the team for assignment of problem resolutions, system enhancements, cross train team with various assignment experience to meet their career needs and improvement.

- enjoyed feeling of problems solved to allow business to continue BAU functions and improve system performance or optimize systems.
Multi tasks
Partner Service Representative Officer (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: free coffee
Focus on productivety,Always fun at work,great compnay to work with,good team,room to learn different task ,give you freedom of work
Headquarters
Twitter US
YouTube Canada
YouTube US
LinkedIn
TD Opportunities Canada (Careers Site)
TD Opportunities US (Careers Site)

Twitter