TD Bank Employee Reviews

Friendly environment with lots of opportunities of learning. Flexible hours in emergency , Co-workers are excellent.
QA Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
TD work environment provides excellent opportunities to learn while work. Efforts get appreciated. Managers are supportive. Team collaboration is excellent.
Professional and Good place to work
Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 November 2016
Good place to work. Professional Environment. Good work culture. Had good and healthy job work-life balance. Overall good management. Co-workers are really helpful.
Productve, loyal to employees
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
I've worked with TD for over 12 years. I have always been extremely proud to be here. It's an environment that allows you to grow as an individual and as an employee. TD provides you with numerous opportunities to advance in any field while allowing you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Pros
positive environment, lots of amazing people that work here
Great place to learn about large integrated systems
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator - Web Portal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2016
My BA skills were put to test and it forced me to think outside the box to find, develop and propose solutions that could fill the gaps and achieve the targets.
Great experience
Branch internal control officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 November 2016
Strong company, strive for excellence. Treat employees fairly. Learnt a lot.I work great with any team. I have a lot of experience in customer service, management, and customer service.working with the team makes it all worthwhile. Lots or reward and regonition. At Td, customer service is always number1. You work hard yes, but your opinion always mattered.

I like that I have a second family at work.
Pros
Learn a lot
Cons
You have to ensure you do not take things personally, with customers.
Nice place to work
Data Integration Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2016
TD is a nice organisation to work. Friendly staffs and accommodating. Staff respect to one another is first class and their Salary is considerable.
Pros
Work live Balance
Cons
So much workload
It was short term project
Case competitioner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2016
I had a case interview with a bunch of questions with other three consultants.The questions were modest and not difficult.
Friendly environment
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2016
A fast pace environment and the people working there are very professional and helpful. We all work well as a team. Very friendly environment
Amazing Customers
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Port Elgin, ON13 October 2016
I have been very fortunate to have the client relationships that I do. I'm a firm believer in respect and trust will allow a customer to continue the relationship with my employer as well as myself. I have fantastic coworkers.
Very nice work atmosphere
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 October 2016
-Very busy environment
-coworkers are great and lots of team work involved
-Sometimes it will be very very busy
-New applications to learn
-Provide training to new employees
Excellent Workplace
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2016
TD is a highly recognized bank where the work culture is fun and at the same time professional. You are able to engage in multiple events organized by the company to maintain a work life balance.
Fun place to work
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 October 2016
TD is one of the biggest banks in Canada, lots of growing opportunities with in the bank. Job culture is very warm and friendly.
Really great department to work in
System Operations Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2016
Merchant Solutions has provided me the tools i need to complete my tasks. Great team is always there to support each other. Diversity is important to TD's culture and everyone is very friendly.
Pros
Lots of staff gatherings
Cons
Gets busy, projects could get pushed back
Strong Bank
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2016
Good work environment with visible commitment from the staff in pushing forward. Sad to see many good personnel are lost to lay offs.
good people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2016
wonderful staff very friendly and supportive of new employes. More training does need to be done before going out onto the front line to feel comfortable.
Pros
free lunches, great staff
Cons
not enough time to be trained before going onto frontline
Poor Service
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 September 2016
Not a great work experience. This company is going away from being people and customer based towards only revenue based. The change in culture is resulting in a number of employees leaving this organization.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Over worked and underpaid employees that have a fear of job loss.
Busy work environment but supportive
Senior Project Manager (CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2016
Very busy work place but relatively supportive work practices to achieve goals

Technology is fairly modern and attempts are made to keep ahead of advancements in technology
Fantastic place to grow and work for.
Partner Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 September 2016
It is a good place to work and I got an opportunity to learn from management and from the daily routine work. Its a fast pace working environment. Had a great job satisfaction.
Fun workplace with great people
IT Operations Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON14 September 2016
As first line of support for IT issues for the bank, it can get relatively busy with high call volumes specially in the morning. You learn basic information about all the Lines of Business in the bank (retail branches, Corporate, Commercial banking, etc.) and the basic applications they use and their purpose. Management can be hit and miss, a few concerns has been ignored over the years and there is a general lack of transparency. The people I have worked with, my colleagues, are the greatest, nicest, most diverse set of people I have had the pleasure to work with. The job can be stressful as there are days that call volumes will never end due to some issue the team has no control over. You can always learn something new, assisting people real-time and addressing their issue is always enjoyable.
Pros
work-life balace, great people
Cons
compensation
Fsr
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 September 2016
The company is good, however management does not care so much of their employees. It's all about pushing products and services to customers.