TD Bank

TD Bank Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
TD Bank is a great company to work for.
Account Manager - Employee Private Banking (Former Employee), TorontoMay 20, 2014
Pros: good salary and benefits
Cons: branch work (sales) is very difficult, long hours are expected.
TD is very interested in process improvements, and was always very concerned about the happiness of their employees.
Good inclusive company
Lead Operations Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, OntMay 19, 2014
Good Team work, All knew what needed to be accomplished to complete a task and worked hard to get it done.
Invaluable work experience
Service Availability Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Hardest part of the job is rotational schedule, nevertheless I've gained invaluable corporate culture skills which are one of the best.
Productive with fun
Bilingual Account Manager - Small Business (Former Employee), MarkhamMay 15, 2014
Pros: lots of valuables trainings
Cons: long driving distance between work and home, traffic jam on 401
The position gave me a lot of opportunity to learn from lawyers involved in our recovery efforts on outstanding business loans...
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), TorontoApril 29, 2014
Pros: professional
p.s.

I have worked in multiple departments, always on contract.

Very professional atmosphere. Staff seemed engaged. My co-workers were helpful and courteous.
Productive and diversified place to work.
Senior SAN Architect (Current Employee), Toronto, CanadaApril 24, 2014
Excellent management and staff. Everyone works as a team to resolve problems productively.
Senior Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 15, 2014
Good place to learn more and work efficiently.
Good environment to keep awareness about Technology
Senior Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 5, 2014
Good environment to keep awareness about Technology awareness
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 3, 2014
TD is a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive company with a vibrant and positive culture.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sault Ste. MarieApril 1, 2014
A typical day includes handling customers daily transactions, answering questions about their accounts, and offering customers additional products based on their financial preferences.
Good Company For Experience ..... Low on Benefits
Sr. SAP Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2014
Good Company For Experience ..... Low on Benefits and needs better management
Productive and fun workplace with good culture and work - life balance
IT Consultant - Contract (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 21, 2014
I worked in TD Bank as a contractor and I am happy with my experience and time spent there. Good management.
Productive and fun workplace
Websphere Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours
Good Place to learn new technology,I have like the flexible working hours .
Fun and engaging environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great social network and experience
Cons: having to deal with the occasional hostile client
Typically at TD the work day is quite busy at least at both locations I worked at. From the beginning to the end of the shift you will have dealt with a large number of clients. I actually quite enjoy the steady flow of clients and being able to interact with each of them. Through working at TD I have learned how to interact with the customer in a stimulating – more... manner in order to make the client feel comfortable. They then are often excited to open up and share a little bit about themselves. Whether it be about their exciting plans for the weekend, a trip they have eagerly planned or common interests in which we share. It is fun getting to know others on a personal level. The management is great and my co-workers were great, overall my experience was a very strong one. – less
great place to work
Queue Officer (Current Employee), Markham, ONFebruary 23, 2014
Job is not hard. Lots of help available. Td values its employees
TD Bank
Financial Adviser & Investment Consultant (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: quarterly awards
Cons: not consistent hours
In this position,my focus is to provide the right banking solutions - solutions that meet the diverse financial needs of both established and new customers - by opening new accounts, offering credit and investment counselling, and promoting the sale of all personal banking products and services.

I use wealth management and debt management concepts – more... to recommend various products and services to meet my customers' financial needs. I also engage in proactive activities such as lead and participate in campaigns, foster relationships with external centers of influence and referrals to provide optimal sales and service results.

I have learnt to balance a schedule that can constantly changed based on the operation hours of the branch. The ability to multitask in the role is crucial, For example mortgages and ensuring readiness by closing.

The hardest part of the job is leveraging our various partners to the customers as possible solution, due to the lack of awareness.

The culture at TD is awesome,it strives to be the best in customer service and that is also true with its employees in a team environment. – less
Financial Services
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: personal ethical issues with role
Amazing customers
Good wage
Provided Financial Advice
Wonderful Co-workers
Great work place
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (commission) (Former Employee), RichmondFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: you have to like banking
Lots of learning opportunities. Managers and HR are willing to guide you if you want to grow and move to the next level.
Great place to work with lots of support.
Group Manager (Former Employee), markhamFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not enough time to complete management work within 8 hours.
No such thing as a typical day. Many roles within the bank can be mundate if you wish that type of role, but otherwise, lots of room for advancement and challenges.
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONJanuary 18, 2014
I like the people who work for TD they are very friendly and have great personalities. The management really cares about their staff. They have great recognition programs and reward their staff for great work. They give you the opportunity to grow as a person and as an employee and they assist with growth in the company.

About TD Bank

TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves over 22 million customers in three key businesses operating – Read more