TD Bank Employee Reviews

Very friendly environment and caring leadership
Business Analyst - Finance Production Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2017
TD, Finance Production Support is an amazing team
I enjoyed the friendship and relationship with my co workers
The management is supportive of employee growth
Pros
Perfect work life balance
Cons
Very busy
Dynamic environment. Wonderful people.
F/T greeter at Kingsway and Victoria branch (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 January 2017
My branch was often busy. At times this led to it being a very dynamic work environment. The physical limitations of the property, ie: insufficient parking spaces and too few teller wickets, sometimes served to increase tensions among the customers.

My objectives were to deter robberies, which I very much enjoyed, and to try to foster a sense of security for both staff and customers.

All in all it was a very good place to work.
Good workplace
Risk Detection Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 January 2017
TD has a good workplace environment, management is fair and accommodating to your personal needs. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Customer calls can be challenging in my current role due to the nature of my job. But i enjoy how i feel valued as an employee.
Sr. IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
Great place to work. Ample opportunities to grow professionally and learn new technologies. Had an amazing time with the great mindset people.
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB10 January 2017
TD doesn't care about their employees at all. All it cares are sales and customers' feelings which is good to customers. Horrible hours for employees to work but good for who are banking there. Poor mamangent team. Low wage and too much accountability.
Pros
Good customer service
Cons
Long hours, low salaries
na
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
1. Over 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Administration and Customer service.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Call Center software’s and IOS software’s.
3. Detail-oriented, strong analytical, Punctual and problem solving skills.
4. Energetic, customer-focused individual capable of multi-tasking projects with strong attention to
Detail.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative and SSA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
I enjoyed working for Td Canada Trust because I was able to interact with my colleagues and with the customers. I enjoyed listening and helping them and providing a great customer service experience. I was able to develop very strong communication skills.
Productive and fun workplace to work
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
Worked on the RDARR project in TD Bank. This was a challenging project and successfully delivered. Constructed several Detailed SRS, Data Mapping, Data Lineage using BRDs to enhance existing Credit Risk Reports.
Good place to work. Lots of opportunities to build relationships and self development
Risk Analyst - Coop (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
In the workplace, there is a productive and healthy atmosphere. Strong sense of team community. Lots of opportunities to build relationships and self development through programs and events developed by TD
Best reward for the best employ
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON1 January 2017
Never a dull moment.
Learn something new every days.
Management worked hard to make or day better.
Trained new co-workers.
The hardest part it is no margin for error.
Meeting new people every day.
Friendly and Learning Place to work
Credit Coach, Practice Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2016
- Customer Oriented Workplace
- Employees are not the priority however work-life balance is good
- Multiple internal job opportunities however,
- Potential to grow is limited
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
Salary
very collaborative work culture
Consultant - HR Transformation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
Really enjoyed working and building partnerships throughout the organization.
very inclusive and collaborative work culture.
Unproffesional Managment and Staff
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 December 2016
Bullies and cheaters get rewarded.
Honest workers get kicked to the curb.
Toxic environment.
Don't bother going to HR ....they will give you the run around.
Pros
Benefits are good.
Cons
Everything else
Typical Day's work as an Office Admin Assistant-Mail clerk
Part-Time Mail - Clerk-II/Office Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Simcoe, ON15 December 2016
Working at TD Bank is a great experience. The office culture and environment among the Bank officers, staff and clients are really professional, friendly and approachable. There's respect warmth and openness, when you express your views about work and other related concerns in any given transaction.
Great Environment to work In
Snr Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario6 December 2016
TD was a great environment to work in, with very strong teams and challenging projects. It was a good learning experience to understand how banks operate.
Pros
Strong Teams
Cons
great culture and very friendly working environment
Data Engineer/Senior Solution Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 December 2016
good working environment, friendly and professional.
provide very useful training
willing to catch the new technology trends.
Pros
training and events
Cons
location
Manager Customer Service
Manager Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 December 2016
Great company to work with, excellent company culture and management teams are always there to support you. TD really cares the employee experiences by creating the diversity and inclusive culture. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a company that truly cares about their employees and tons career development opportunities.

The only downside for the company would be the compensation. All the banks have the similar benefit and pension program, but salary wise, TD is not so competitive. I think this maybe the only reason that people will leave TD to the other banks.
Pros
culture, employee experiences, management, career development
Cons
salary
Good company to work for
Sr. Big Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
Overall a good company to work for. A good work-life balance. Only occasional long hours depending on the project and the timelines.
A place to learn and grow
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
I entered TD bank as a co-op associate. The team very quickly took me under their wing, and all were very willing to teach me to business, it's practices, and the operations of our business, and the greater enterprise. From there i progressed into a full time position, and have continued to take on more responsibilities as i grow in my career.

I highly recommend TD bank as a place to work for those at any skill level. TD has an extraordinarily welcoming environment.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
TD is a great place to work compared even to other banks that I have worked with. Very collaborative and agile team that are result-driven, which contributes to the quick growth of the business.
Pros
Great people, culture, and business.