TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,587 reviews matching the search
Very good for advancement but only some mangers are really there for you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON21 September 2017
I love the culture and the support you get from some of the managers. There are sales goals but if you really try to help your customers you will have no issues hitting them.

It is a lot of work though and it is constantly changing.
Great starting point, but questionable work culture
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2017
- Managers seem to push for sales goals above anything.
-Good place to gain experience, but often pushed into roles for the benefit of the company not your career
Very stressful position, forced selling
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2017
I enjoyed the role in helping clients, however depending on what branch you work at you could be forced by the branch manager to push bad products just to meet the ever growing sales targets. You'll be working weekends and evenings, and be required to help out the front line constantly - dependant on the branch of course.
Good learning environment and training is good, it really comes down to what branch your working and how helpful for manager is.
Pros
training
Cons
very unrealistic sales goals
You are expected to provide an excellent customer service and be ready for a rotational shift.
Bilingual Telephone Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
Providing an excellent customer service to customers is a TD culture, Many jobs opportunity when you have spend a year at TD you are eligible to apply for a different position and the good part of the job is that you are eligible for different job benefits once you are officially hired after three months of training (massage, fitness,...). The hard part of the job is when you want to balance work and family the rotational shift which mostly is offered to all new employees will not be easier for you. I learnt so many skills at TD like how to multitask and meet my expectation while providing an excellent customer service to a client in a short period of time, notice customer needs and contribute to the team by identifying all sales opportunities to help growing the company.
Pros
free lunches and trips to aknowledge excellent employees
Cons
rotation shift
Good beneift & work life balance
Strategic Analyst (Retail Distribution Finance) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
- conducting financial analysis, cost modeling and performance measuring
- learned financial reporting/planning/analysis/budgeting
- learned how to work with others/partners
- had opportunity to present to AVPs/VPs
- support work/life balance
productive and fun to work for
Office Administration and Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  66 Wellington St. West TDTower18 September 2017
A typical day at work will be a busy, complete assignments and support other areas when needed. My many years at TD were very enjoyable. I enjoyed the friendly environment and the support of other areas of the organization. The balance of work and personal life is an excellent combination to enjoy the job at TD. I would be very happy get the opportunity to work and be part of the organization once again. I loved the diversity of people and learned different cultures and ways of life. I did really enjoy the many years I worked for TD.
Pros
flexible hours and great benefits
A Great Experience
Loss Prevention & Fraud Management Agent (Current Employee) –  Markham18 September 2017
I love the people I work beside. They are my family
Great people attract great people

I love being a part of something larger that makes a difference. I love that everyone cares and that you have flexibility when needed

I love the variety. Every day is different and I get to interact with such a varied groups/people. It means I am always learning

The people at this company are a pleasure to work with and make it enjoyable to come to work

My co-workers and management team are social, knowledgeable and caring
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good place to work and a great work environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2017
Currently working at TD Canada trust as Customer Service Representative. A typical work day involves performing everyday banking needs of all the customers and providing financial advice to our customers to better their banking experience.
Great job
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2017
Energetic place to work. Learned a lot about face to face interactions with clients in this role and how to navigate multiple computer systems. High stress
Pros
Learning a lot
Cons
Low salary
Awesome people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC12 September 2017
Incredibly professional. Really enjoyed my time here. Great staff. client centric. Kind team. amazing opertunities for advancments within a career. Great job TD
Branch level jobs are meaning less to head office
CSR/FSR (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON12 September 2017
It’s all about your goals, even if they are not realist. When I started things were great you had realist goal and you could do what was right for the customer. When I quit, most people were not happy with the constant hounding that branch management (was made to do). Not an easy place to advance unless you know the right people, you skills and knowledge don’t matter. My experience all pertains to branch level; corporate is different environment all together. If you want to work for TD do not go for branch level, for a few reasons: jobs are part time, hours are all over the place, branch jobs are becoming obsolete because of online, telephone, and ATM’s.
Pros
Health Spending Account
Cons
No Regular Hours
high energy and positive environment to work in.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
A good experience in all, however, the salary is more in tune for someone living with their parents and looking to have financial experience. Their is a very close relationship with all staff including management which is a culture that can only be positive in the long term.
Pros
Bonus pay semi annually, full dental and medical benefits
Cons
A lot of administrative work at the end of day.
excellent workplace
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2017
it is a great place to work in. The Bank staff members are very helpful and supportive especially with the newly joined members in the team. It is also very regulated work place.
Positive work environment for those with a strong sales acumen and ability to quickly process information.
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB11 September 2017
TD Bank, like all those in the financial industry, is undergoing dramatic fundamental changes as they adapt to the digital age of doing business. It is an excellent environment for those desiring future opportunities through advancement based on performance.
Pros
Creative expressions to show they value staff
Cons
Must be a proactive learner as tasks require a vast knowledge that must be built over time.
overall good place to work
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 September 2017
I have managed to learn many things at TD, work culture is so good. The management helpful. Everyday learning is the best part. I love to engage with customers and help them.
discussion on capital market, equity market and market trends
FINANCIAL ADVISOR / INVESTMENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON8 September 2017
I enjoy going to work every day.
I start my day at work with a cup off coffee. While planning my day and my setting up appointment, I discuss the financial market in Canada and around the world. Enjoy real estate and investment discussions with my clients.
After my half shift i like enjoy my lunch while reading some news updates.
I like to finish off my work with my next day schedule and organizing every thing for the next day.
great place to be
Specialiste Bilingue Télephonique carte de crédit (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 September 2017
TD is a great place to be. people are happy to be there and there is a lot of opportunity for career improvement. people have opportunities to express their self without any concern.
Pros
free lunches and LEI points
Cons
hours not too flexible
friendly working environment
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 September 2017
managers are very supportive. Good working environment. Massive online training and manager on-site coaching.
Telephone coaching once a week, however the telephone mentors treated advisors like robots. They never liked our ideas and never told us why. They requested all advisors to service customers and sell products in their ways.
Nice company in general.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 September 2017
Great Growth Opportunities, Everyone treated equal with no discrimination, Employees compensated decently with ample opportunities to grow within the company.
A fun and satisfying place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2017
TD Bank treats all employees well to ensure a high level of morale instilled within each employee. My colleagues and managers alike only speak the best of TD due to their benefits, and the attempt to create fun in the workplace every day,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval