TD Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

learned a lot
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2016
good contract, learned a lot about working in a very big enterprise.
Used modern tech like grunt, SCSS, javaScript, jQuery, npm, bower.
Was a good experience overall.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
just a quick contract
Not bad
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCAugust 14, 2016
Good opportunity for advancement. Very sales focused, and training to go into other areas of TD Bank life are limited. There are many divisions, but being in Montreal is limiting at times. Best to move to Toronto for higher executive positions.
Very Professional
Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2016
Very professional environment. Infrastructure is much advanced and work pressure is high. The deadlines are too tight in the projects.
Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2016
My experience with TD as a client has been amazing. Great work life balance and good opportunities to work . Supporting team and management. Learned many new aspects of information security.
TD Bank
Cleaner/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Kirkland Lake, ONAugust 10, 2016
I enjoy the solitude of cleaning at night, listening to my music. I like that I can see my work when I am done and appreciate the trust that my company has for me.
okay depending on where you work in the company.
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 8, 2016
If you have a graduate degree, you're good. They will train, move you up, and take care of you with okay money. Not great, not bad, most branch jobs max out in the mid 50k range except for the branch manager.

If you work in service, so tellers, call centre, etc. etc. the pay is awful. the benefits are good. and the hours are usually awful. Don't plan on going anywhere and even if you do it's only a matter of time before you get bumped by someone with a degree.
Pros
training
Cons
slow movement within company.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2016
My branch is one the busiest in the area, so work is always hectic. You have learn to work quick and multitask.Our branch is also one the highest sales producing branches in our district. We have also won multiple customer satisfaction awards. That says a lot about us. I love working at TD, especially since I am so young and have the opportunity to move and grow in the company. That is really important to me.
Pros
Cash handling experience, sales experience
A good place to work, grow and build.
Senior Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 27, 2016
I have been at TD for over ten years.
I have gained experience in many areas such as Risk, Compliance, Audit and Project Management and would like to thank the supportive management and peers that inspired me to keep moving forward.
fun working place
Data Analyst/Tableau Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2016
i have learned a lot in this work place and the benefits are provided quite good

overall work place environment is really good.
Great Bank to work
senior Solution Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2016
Great Bank to work for some time.Carrier growth option is limited.
Good for people who likes to work in no stress environment.
Tv in lunch room
Credit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 22, 2016
Mangers need to take more LMS courses on how to be good managers, most mangers are just people who have been there long enough.
Very Productive and fun workplace
QA Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2016
Amazing Team, talented, intelligentoverworked brilliant people. You get some of the best benefits and perks in retail. You for an amazing and exciting brand.
Toxic environment- worst job ever
PCO (Current Employee) –  77 King StJuly 14, 2016
I've worked for CIBC and Scotiabank and TD is by far, the worst. A culture of 'overtime will fix everything' prevails. The project I'm on is managed by inexperienced people who don't discipline the bullies. Save your breath because complaining does no good.
I WOULD NOT recommend them. It all depends on your manager. If you get an immature, inexperienced one like I did- move on and keep looking.
During the interview I was told I could choose my own schedule - hardly. I could come in at 8 but would still be there at 6:00PM.
They didn't understand the PCO role and gave me every low level know-nothing job they could find until such time I could assist with their presentations.
Pros
food court in the PATH, access to subway and GO
Cons
too many to mention
Fun workplace where I meet a diversity of people that I was able to drive positive changes and excel business growth.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2016
Bi-weekly training in reviewing weekly performance and setting monthly sales goals. The most enjoyable part of the job is to master my communication skills with a diverse people including customers with different background and culture, co-workers where I learn to create a productive work environment to ensure the day run smoothly. My manager is willing to teach and appreciate employer's hard work every day.
Great co workers and team in a fast pace envirorment. The work is frequent with lots to learn with great management
Loss Prevention Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 11, 2016
Typical day at work is assisting customers on a frequent basis learning different processes and procedures. I work with a great Team Manager and apart of a great team as well I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the day is hearing the customer state how happy there are with there laughter and compliments.
Very entrepreneurial without satisfactory training
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (MMS) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 5, 2016
Not the best for people coming from outside the banking network. The marketplace is very competitive and TD priced themselves out of the markets they don't want to be involved in without voicing their intent to the MMS network.
Role of Manager Client services
Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, ONJuly 5, 2016
 Manage sales of bank products, new business, operations, customer service, and Client Advisors activities at retail banking center and work with regulatory compliance, internal policies and procedures.
 Supervise hiring, training, staffing and observational coaching of 12 Client Advisors oversee weekly and monthly sales to determine if goals met.
 Ensuring a smooth running of bank transactions, responding to financial and banking queries.
 Handling client queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
 Coach team to partner with Mortgage Specialist and Investment specialist to build revenue growth
Great benefits, challenging roles
IT Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 30, 2016
Excellent work environment. Great benefits opportunity for advancement. Flexible workspace. Very positive attitude throughout the workplace. Training support available. Community support programs. However too much outsourcing.
no stability- hire and fire policy
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 26, 2016
work culture is good, if you watch job portal you can see lot of job adds always from TD, which says all!! Be careful if you are looking for CSR job. They need lot of CSR for summer!! just for summer!!. My advise is to work only part time till you get confirmation letter.
Pros
good team
Sales Manager
Money-In Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJune 25, 2016
Huge focus on customer experience which is great! Furthermore, employee experience is a priority with personal development plans to get you moving throughout the bank.