TD Bank Employee Review

Excellent Source of Employment with Long term growth potential
HR PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 July 2014
I had the flexibility to work from home when needed, schedule appointments and attend University. I was able to make my own schedule and was encouraged to take vacation and time off. I learned a lot about multiple sectors (Finance, L&D, HR, Customer Service, Credit, Call Centres, etc.) My co-workers were all very friendly and supportive. Managers are generally very good. I find that Executive vision is extremely clear but doesn't always translate to middle management in day-to-day operations. The hardest part of my job was dealing with an organization of this size. Sometimes the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and navigating can be tiresome. There seems to be a lot of duplication of efforts to obtain something. The most enjoyable part was working for a world-class leader in Finance. The TD Brand is fantastic. The employees are great. It was a fun place to work with a great compensation package.
Pros
Total Value Compensation Plan, Flexible Time, Great Employees
Cons
work load, red tape, organization size, tools and resources in a North American capacity

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

TD Review
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 February 2018
Every day brings on a new challenge. Management is very supportive and transparent. Work place culture is inclusive. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping people reach their financial goals.
Interesting Projects, Productive work place.
Sr. Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
I have worked in 2 different products. Lot of Learning experience. They followed Agile methodology. Friendly working atmosphere and very good work culture.