TD Bank Employee Review

Excellent Source of Employment with Long term growth potential
HR PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 July 2014
I had the flexibility to work from home when needed, schedule appointments and attend University. I was able to make my own schedule and was encouraged to take vacation and time off. I learned a lot about multiple sectors (Finance, L&D, HR, Customer Service, Credit, Call Centres, etc.) My co-workers were all very friendly and supportive. Managers are generally very good. I find that Executive vision is extremely clear but doesn't always translate to middle management in day-to-day operations. The hardest part of my job was dealing with an organization of this size. Sometimes the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and navigating can be tiresome. There seems to be a lot of duplication of efforts to obtain something. The most enjoyable part was working for a world-class leader in Finance. The TD Brand is fantastic. The employees are great. It was a fun place to work with a great compensation package.
Pros
Total Value Compensation Plan, Flexible Time, Great Employees
Cons
work load, red tape, organization size, tools and resources in a North American capacity

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Not recommended
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto20 November 2017
very stressful, low compensation- not a lot of room to grow unless you are pacing over 125% to 150% compared to your peers.

Be prepared to do your own training.
good benefits
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 November 2017
THey tretstaff well nd always give treates and extras. very sales and results driven and sales goals and targets are not reasonable and force the employee to sacrifice the customers best interest.