TD Bank Employee Reviews

great culture and very friendly working environment
Data Engineer/Senior Solution Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 December 2016
good working environment, friendly and professional.
provide very useful training
willing to catch the new technology trends.
Pros
training and events
Cons
location
Manager Customer Service
Manager Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 December 2016
Great company to work with, excellent company culture and management teams are always there to support you. TD really cares the employee experiences by creating the diversity and inclusive culture. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a company that truly cares about their employees and tons career development opportunities.

The only downside for the company would be the compensation. All the banks have the similar benefit and pension program, but salary wise, TD is not so competitive. I think this maybe the only reason that people will leave TD to the other banks.
Pros
culture, employee experiences, management, career development
Cons
salary
Good company to work for
Sr. Big Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
Overall a good company to work for. A good work-life balance. Only occasional long hours depending on the project and the timelines.
A place to learn and grow
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
I entered TD bank as a co-op associate. The team very quickly took me under their wing, and all were very willing to teach me to business, it's practices, and the operations of our business, and the greater enterprise. From there i progressed into a full time position, and have continued to take on more responsibilities as i grow in my career.

I highly recommend TD bank as a place to work for those at any skill level. TD has an extraordinarily welcoming environment.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
TD is a great place to work compared even to other banks that I have worked with. Very collaborative and agile team that are result-driven, which contributes to the quick growth of the business.
Pros
Great people, culture, and business.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB17 November 2016
learned to manage a lot of things at once
trained other employees
enjoyed doing campaigns and projects
was a Capitan of Fun leader at TD
helped achieve branch goals
Friendly environment with lots of opportunities of learning. Flexible hours in emergency , Co-workers are excellent.
QA Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
TD work environment provides excellent opportunities to learn while work. Efforts get appreciated. Managers are supportive. Team collaboration is excellent.
Professional and Good place to work
Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 November 2016
Good place to work. Professional Environment. Good work culture. Had good and healthy job work-life balance. Overall good management. Co-workers are really helpful.
Productve, loyal to employees
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
I've worked with TD for over 12 years. I have always been extremely proud to be here. It's an environment that allows you to grow as an individual and as an employee. TD provides you with numerous opportunities to advance in any field while allowing you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Pros
positive environment, lots of amazing people that work here
Great place to learn about large integrated systems
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator - Web Portal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2016
My BA skills were put to test and it forced me to think outside the box to find, develop and propose solutions that could fill the gaps and achieve the targets.
Great experience
Branch internal control officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 November 2016
Strong company, strive for excellence. Treat employees fairly. Learnt a lot.I work great with any team. I have a lot of experience in customer service, management, and customer service.working with the team makes it all worthwhile. Lots or reward and regonition. At Td, customer service is always number1. You work hard yes, but your opinion always mattered.

I like that I have a second family at work.
Pros
Learn a lot
Cons
You have to ensure you do not take things personally, with customers.
Nice place to work
Data Integration Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2016
TD is a nice organisation to work. Friendly staffs and accommodating. Staff respect to one another is first class and their Salary is considerable.
Pros
Work live Balance
Cons
So much workload
It was short term project
Case competitioner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2016
I had a case interview with a bunch of questions with other three consultants.The questions were modest and not difficult.
Friendly environment
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2016
A fast pace environment and the people working there are very professional and helpful. We all work well as a team. Very friendly environment
Amazing Customers
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Port Elgin, ON13 October 2016
I have been very fortunate to have the client relationships that I do. I'm a firm believer in respect and trust will allow a customer to continue the relationship with my employer as well as myself. I have fantastic coworkers.
Very nice work atmosphere
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 October 2016
-Very busy environment
-coworkers are great and lots of team work involved
-Sometimes it will be very very busy
-New applications to learn
-Provide training to new employees
Excellent Workplace
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2016
TD is a highly recognized bank where the work culture is fun and at the same time professional. You are able to engage in multiple events organized by the company to maintain a work life balance.
Fun place to work
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 October 2016
TD is one of the biggest banks in Canada, lots of growing opportunities with in the bank. Job culture is very warm and friendly.
Really great department to work in
System Operations Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2016
Merchant Solutions has provided me the tools i need to complete my tasks. Great team is always there to support each other. Diversity is important to TD's culture and everyone is very friendly.
Pros
Lots of staff gatherings
Cons
Gets busy, projects could get pushed back
Strong Bank
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2016
Good work environment with visible commitment from the staff in pushing forward. Sad to see many good personnel are lost to lay offs.