work with the support team to meet challenging business requirements and tight project schedule.
IT Manager - AML Production Support Manager (Former Employee) – GTA, ON – January 14, 2016
- daily huddle with support team, production problems, root cause analysis and resource assignment to resolve the problem and write-up for the root cause, solution and estimate for implementation.
- learn and improve my problem solving skills, root cause identifications and tools and way to resolve different problems.
- report and obtain management support for short and long term solution with management and identify pros and cons and cost for the solution
- work with the team for assignment of problem resolutions, system enhancements, cross train team with various assignment experience to meet their career needs and improvement.
- enjoyed feeling of problems solved to allow business to continue BAU functions and improve system performance or optimize systems.
job satisfaction with problems solved to allow business to continue functions
long hours, 24/7 support and hard work to meet business challenging requirements and tight schedule