TD Bank Employee Reviews

excellent
Sr. System Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2017
excellent bank with very great business and talent team. it is developed very rapidly by using high technologies such as big data, IBM data products and so on.
TD is an excellent place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2017
TD is an excellent place to work
Gives excellent opportunities of development
Highly organized
TD has excellent technology and good processes
People at TD is very professional
A great place to work!
Senior Risk Analyst, Operational Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2017
I have worked for TD Bank for 14 years and expectations are high, but there is great support for professional growth and work life balance. We are always encouraged to give back to the communities in which we live and work, including the opportunity to obtain grants from TD for the groups where we volunteer.
Great place to work with great flexibility
Fraud Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 March 2017
Been working here for a couple of years now. The work atmosphere is great , great team members and awesome atmosphere. Flexible with lots of benefits.
Productive and fun with working environment
Operations & Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 March 2017
The work at TD, is really lot of fun every day, i learn about the corporate culture of TD, its management, its expectation from employees, its set target
Great place to work!!
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2017
They care about their employees and there is great work life balance. I really value and and enjoy working for TD, and it has been a great experience.
if you sell you are loved
Credit Advisor/Transitional Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 March 2017
if you make money for the bank they love you, SR is everything. If you don't shame on you! You will be micro managed and tossed to the left.
Lots of opportunity and encouragement to move around
Pros
bonuses, perks, insurance
Cons
volchers
Intern
Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2017
Great team, not much work for an intern to do, fun work environment, everyone is willing to help you succeed and grow in your current position and well into the future.,
Great for my Career
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2017
I enjoyed working for TD. I have great respect for its performance culture and community involvement programs. It was a great learning experience and helped me develop professionally.
Pros
My first employer
Outstanding culture focussing on the customer and employee experience.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 March 2017
TD Bank provided me with numerous career growth opportunities. In my role as Branch Manager I was afforded the tools and support to succeed in achieving my goals.
Pros
TD Brand, career opportunities
Cons
Undervalue experience.
Excellent
Customer Service Relations (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 March 2017
A fantastic positive team environment that aided in your personal learning and advancement within the company. This was one of the best places I have worked.
Pros
Positive culture
Cons
shift hours
Poor training. Managers lie to cover their own butts
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2017
Only worked here short time. Seems like management lies. Training is worthless. They expect you to do 5 days of training which you cant even finish the online learning in time or get proper training hands on. Left on your pwn to figure things. Training is very little and then expect you to know everything day one. Just be prepared to go extra mile. Watch videos at home. Try to get proper hands on training. Write down all of your questions and present to managers.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor training
TD Insurance Claim
Claim (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2017
Having experienced roles across multiple departments - from Wealth Management to Credit Cards to TD Insurance, where focus is on achieving cost efficiencies by:
1. Reducing workforce - laying off over 40 people last year in one department alone
2. Increasing the workload on frontline "colleagues" to unmanageable levels and setting unachievable goals - processing of over 200 claims per claims analyst, which results in severage pay cost avoidance when "colleagues" quit,
3. Freezing compensation and forcing overtime - resulting an increase in number of employees on stress leaves, followed by an increase in long-term disability deductible from paycheques to unprecented levels, currently at over $400 per month, and
4. Minimizing customers' claim payouts to reduce claims costs and improve profitability at the expense of poor customer experience as demonstrated by missing Net Promoter Scores
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON6 March 2017
TD bank is a great place to work. Very friendly atmosphere, very supportive management team. I would go back in a heartbeat. Management makes you feel very appreciated.
n/a
Credit Protection Retention Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2017
It is a very good organization to work with. Amazing coworker and managers. Excellent benefits and salary and have opportunities to grow within the organization.
job like fun
Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 March 2017
My job like a fun for me it's like I do a puzzle, I am learning new things such as how I can reduce the process and rise my proactivity. I try to help to other colleague when they have question about the process, my supervisor is a very nice and expert person. I try to participate to the charity and group works as a volunteer. Manger has a very good relationship with employee I feel relax to speak with them for solving my problem.
The hardest part of the job is short term contract and you have to leave.
I am working at a very good place without stress, friendly with nice people who they are helping others.
Awesome company to work
Full Stack Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2017
Awesome company to work. Good policies, health benefits and flexible work timings. Good management, encourage to grow up personally as well as professionally.
A good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 February 2017
Interact with clients in a professional and friendly manner. Ask questions to uncover any hidden needs they may have. Provide advice by recommending suitable products and services. Use due diligence to recognize and avoid fraudulent activity. Follow customer information privacy guidelines. Consistently exceed my sales goal every quarter.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
standing all day
Good place to work at
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2017
Management promote work life balance.
Great HR programs to provide helps to employees.
Great workplace culture.
High turn over result in work capacity issue now.
High work pressure.
Pros
nice people
Cons
work pressure
Meeting very interesting people
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 February 2017
Enjoy meeting people from all walks of life. Great benefits, great staffs. A lot of learning from money exchange to selling bonds and certificates, RRSP etc...
Pros
great benifits
Cons
impatient client

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

83%