TD Bank Employee Reviews

Poor Service
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONSeptember 20, 2016
Not a great work experience. This company is going away from being people and customer based towards only revenue based. The change in culture is resulting in a number of employees leaving this organization.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Over worked and underpaid employees that have a fear of job loss.
Busy work environment but supportive
Senior Project Manager (CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2016
Very busy work place but relatively supportive work practices to achieve goals

Technology is fairly modern and attempts are made to keep ahead of advancements in technology
Fantastic place to grow and work for.
Partner Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 16, 2016
It is a good place to work and I got an opportunity to learn from management and from the daily routine work. Its a fast pace working environment. Had a great job satisfaction.
Fun workplace with great people
IT Operations Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONSeptember 14, 2016
As first line of support for IT issues for the bank, it can get relatively busy with high call volumes specially in the morning. You learn basic information about all the Lines of Business in the bank (retail branches, Corporate, Commercial banking, etc.) and the basic applications they use and their purpose. Management can be hit and miss, a few concerns has been ignored over the years and there is a general lack of transparency. The people I have worked with, my colleagues, are the greatest, nicest, most diverse set of people I have had the pleasure to work with. The job can be stressful as there are days that call volumes will never end due to some issue the team has no control over. You can always learn something new, assisting people real-time and addressing their issue is always enjoyable.
Pros
work-life balace, great people
Cons
compensation
Fsr
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 14, 2016
The company is good, however management does not care so much of their employees. It's all about pushing products and services to customers.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 7, 2016
It is a very good place to work. Friendly staff, management, and the environment. Flexible hours. CSR are hired part-time only. No full-time CSR jobs available anymore.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2016
Provides challenging opportunities
Provides growth potential.
Provides learning opportunities.
Provides an avenue for "career change" without changing companies
Offers Flex Benefits
Various other benefits.
Great people.
Collaborative environment.
Pros
Flex time/place
Cons
Periodic long hours
good colleague
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONSeptember 5, 2016
I enjoyed work there so left on good term to get more experiences and I will be happy to my new job to give my best
everything was perfect at this
Im not looking for something similar but at least a good job
Pros
nice huddle
Cons
8h/day
Great place to work and advance
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONSeptember 5, 2016
- Answer approximately 100 phone calls a day
- Aid credit card holders with day to day transactions and questions about their credit card
- Sell other bank loans and products that suited their needs
At td
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 3, 2016
This role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners. The Customer Service Representative reports to either the Manager Customer Service or Manager Customer Service and Sales.
Not what it used to be !
Execitive (Former Employee) –  London, ONAugust 30, 2016
Going in the wrong direction for both customers
and staff ..... very sad to see this happening.
Staff are exiting in droves.

Management take a step back and see what's really going on.
Pros
Thd teams and customers you work with.
Cons
No work life balance.
learned a lot
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2016
good contract, learned a lot about working in a very big enterprise.
Used modern tech like grunt, SCSS, javaScript, jQuery, npm, bower.
Was a good experience overall.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
just a quick contract
Not bad
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCAugust 14, 2016
Good opportunity for advancement. Very sales focused, and training to go into other areas of TD Bank life are limited. There are many divisions, but being in Montreal is limiting at times. Best to move to Toronto for higher executive positions.
Very Professional
Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2016
Very professional environment. Infrastructure is much advanced and work pressure is high. The deadlines are too tight in the projects.
Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2016
My experience with TD as a client has been amazing. Great work life balance and good opportunities to work . Supporting team and management. Learned many new aspects of information security.
TD Bank
Cleaner/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Kirkland Lake, ONAugust 10, 2016
I enjoy the solitude of cleaning at night, listening to my music. I like that I can see my work when I am done and appreciate the trust that my company has for me.
okay depending on where you work in the company.
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 8, 2016
If you have a graduate degree, you're good. They will train, move you up, and take care of you with okay money. Not great, not bad, most branch jobs max out in the mid 50k range except for the branch manager.

If you work in service, so tellers, call centre, etc. etc. the pay is awful. the benefits are good. and the hours are usually awful. Don't plan on going anywhere and even if you do it's only a matter of time before you get bumped by someone with a degree.
Pros
training
Cons
slow movement within company.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2016
My branch is one the busiest in the area, so work is always hectic. You have learn to work quick and multitask.Our branch is also one the highest sales producing branches in our district. We have also won multiple customer satisfaction awards. That says a lot about us. I love working at TD, especially since I am so young and have the opportunity to move and grow in the company. That is really important to me.
Pros
Cash handling experience, sales experience
A good place to work, grow and build.
Senior Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 27, 2016
I have been at TD for over ten years.
I have gained experience in many areas such as Risk, Compliance, Audit and Project Management and would like to thank the supportive management and peers that inspired me to keep moving forward.
fun working place
Data Analyst/Tableau Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2016
i have learned a lot in this work place and the benefits are provided quite good

overall work place environment is really good.