TD Bank Employee Review

Very productive, understanding, planning and time management. A fun and friendly place to work.
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Head Office, Technology Information Mississauga15 August 2013
Busy and given time to complete work load, seek help, etc.
I learned a lot as an Administrative Assistant, Financial Analysis, QA Testing, SDLC advancing to Project Coordinator, Project Management, spreadsheets, reporting, capturing minutes, etc.
Management were always helpful, understanding and complimentary.
I got along well with my co-workers and team members and we always were involved in charitable or company events.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get used to the continuous change in Management and group reporting.
I enjoyed every job to the fullest, meeting new people, helping out management, team members and co-workers whereever and/or whenever possible, and being recognized for my efforts.
Pros
Benefits, Recognitions, Lunches, etc
Cons
N/a

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Great
Easy line Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Great company no complaints management and employees are so helpful great benefits amazing wage makes you want to wake uo and actually go to work. fantastic
Productive and fast moving environment
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 December 2017
Great place to work at, very customer driven. On-going MBNA Sales Factory with quarterly releases to Production (new Epics, bug fixes, improvement and more). Worked closely with BA and Business to understand and improve Story creation and building the backlog for future sprints.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.