TD Bank Employee Review

Very productive, understanding, planning and time management. A fun and friendly place to work.
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Head Office, Technology Information Mississauga15 August 2013
Busy and given time to complete work load, seek help, etc.
I learned a lot as an Administrative Assistant, Financial Analysis, QA Testing, SDLC advancing to Project Coordinator, Project Management, spreadsheets, reporting, capturing minutes, etc.
Management were always helpful, understanding and complimentary.
I got along well with my co-workers and team members and we always were involved in charitable or company events.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get used to the continuous change in Management and group reporting.
I enjoyed every job to the fullest, meeting new people, helping out management, team members and co-workers whereever and/or whenever possible, and being recognized for my efforts.
Pros
Benefits, Recognitions, Lunches, etc
Cons
N/a

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

TD Review
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 February 2018
Every day brings on a new challenge. Management is very supportive and transparent. Work place culture is inclusive. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping people reach their financial goals.
Interesting Projects, Productive work place.
Sr. Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
I have worked in 2 different products. Lot of Learning experience. They followed Agile methodology. Friendly working atmosphere and very good work culture.