TD Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

fun working place
Data Analyst/Tableau Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2016
i have learned a lot in this work place and the benefits are provided quite good

overall work place environment is really good.
Great Bank to work
senior Solution Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2016
Great Bank to work for some time.Carrier growth option is limited.
Good for people who likes to work in no stress environment.
Tv in lunch room
Credit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 22, 2016
Mangers need to take more LMS courses on how to be good managers, most mangers are just people who have been there long enough.
Very Productive and fun workplace
QA Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2016
Amazing Team, talented, intelligentoverworked brilliant people. You get some of the best benefits and perks in retail. You for an amazing and exciting brand.
Toxic environment- worst job ever
PCO (Current Employee) –  77 King StJuly 14, 2016
I've worked for CIBC and Scotiabank and TD is by far, the worst. A culture of 'overtime will fix everything' prevails. The project I'm on is managed by inexperienced people who don't discipline the bullies. Save your breath because complaining does no good.
I WOULD NOT recommend them. It all depends on your manager. If you get an immature, inexperienced one like I did- move on and keep looking.
During the interview I was told I could choose my own schedule - hardly. I could come in at 8 but would still be there at 6:00PM.
They didn't understand the PCO role and gave me every low level know-nothing job they could find until such time I could assist with their presentations.
Pros
food court in the PATH, access to subway and GO
Cons
too many to mention
Fun workplace where I meet a diversity of people that I was able to drive positive changes and excel business growth.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2016
Bi-weekly training in reviewing weekly performance and setting monthly sales goals. The most enjoyable part of the job is to master my communication skills with a diverse people including customers with different background and culture, co-workers where I learn to create a productive work environment to ensure the day run smoothly. My manager is willing to teach and appreciate employer's hard work every day.
Great co workers and team in a fast pace envirorment. The work is frequent with lots to learn with great management
Loss Prevention Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 11, 2016
Typical day at work is assisting customers on a frequent basis learning different processes and procedures. I work with a great Team Manager and apart of a great team as well I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the day is hearing the customer state how happy there are with there laughter and compliments.
Very entrepreneurial without satisfactory training
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (MMS) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 5, 2016
Not the best for people coming from outside the banking network. The marketplace is very competitive and TD priced themselves out of the markets they don't want to be involved in without voicing their intent to the MMS network.
Role of Manager Client services
Manager Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, ONJuly 5, 2016
 Manage sales of bank products, new business, operations, customer service, and Client Advisors activities at retail banking center and work with regulatory compliance, internal policies and procedures.
 Supervise hiring, training, staffing and observational coaching of 12 Client Advisors oversee weekly and monthly sales to determine if goals met.
 Ensuring a smooth running of bank transactions, responding to financial and banking queries.
 Handling client queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
 Coach team to partner with Mortgage Specialist and Investment specialist to build revenue growth
Great benefits, challenging roles
IT Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 30, 2016
Excellent work environment. Great benefits opportunity for advancement. Flexible workspace. Very positive attitude throughout the workplace. Training support available. Community support programs. However too much outsourcing.
no stability- hire and fire policy
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 26, 2016
work culture is good, if you watch job portal you can see lot of job adds always from TD, which says all!! Be careful if you are looking for CSR job. They need lot of CSR for summer!! just for summer!!. My advise is to work only part time till you get confirmation letter.
Pros
good team
Sales Manager
Money-In Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJune 25, 2016
Huge focus on customer experience which is great! Furthermore, employee experience is a priority with personal development plans to get you moving throughout the bank.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 25, 2016
Excellent company to work for that gives so many opportunities for growth. Great and supportive management structure that pushes you to be your best version every single day. Co-workers don't feel like co-workers, but more like family
Great job security and a fantastic place to work
Customer Service Representative / Teller (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ONJune 23, 2016
It has been many years since I was employed by TD, and although I loved it at the time, I feel unable to make an informed comment about being in the banking industry at this time.
TD Visa Activations
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 20, 2016
Activating Visa accounts and sales of insurance. Pay was great and work was fun. I would work a 8 Hour day doing this or would take overtime if it was available.
Productive, super leader and coach, detail oriented, fun and always have a smile on my face
Relationship Manager/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  TD Bank Bay and Wellington Toronto ONJune 16, 2016
With over 20 years working experience with TD Bank, I bring my knowledge of management, leadership, communications, time management, project coordinator and the customer and employee experience to be considered a candidate for a new job opportunity.

I started my career with TD Bank completing TD Banks Management Training Program in retail banking where I was a SR Manager of Customer Service and Sales. Provided leadership and direction to team to achieve superior individual and team results while fostering clear client focus and commitment. I recruited all talent for the branch, and coached and led the branch to obtain sales and service goals successfully throughout each quarter by following TD Banks Customer Experience Model for premium customer service. As well, I was involved in all operational compliance. I also took an active role in ensuring that all my direct reports had the tools to do their job accountabilities to their fullest potential as well as ensured they were coached for future advancement within TD. Lastly, I identified risk areas within the team and work to minimize the potential impact.

Thereafter, I transitioned to the corporate side in the Retail Real Estate area where I held the position of Relationship Manager/Project Coordinator. Here I worked with branch development where we forecasted and coordinated all new branch openings, relocations, and branch mergers projects across Canada. I was responsible for managing an extensive team of all external partners ensuring status quo. Responsible for beginning to end procedures of new branch openings,
  more... relocations and branch mergers across Canada. My main goal was to ensure our external partners were kept accountable, yet still ensuring a strong and professional client relationship, enabling TD Bank to meet all their goals.

Some of my skill sets are: Communications, Leadership Management, Team Management, Operations, Customer Sales and Service, Optimization, Compliance, Project Coordination, Retail Management and Corporate Retail Real Estate and goal driven.

I work well under pressure, I have excellent time and project management skills, I am detailed oriented and work well on multiple projects and I have a strong work ethic. Always placing the customer and employee experience at the core. I have a passion for coaching employees to reach their fullest potential.
Pros
love the customer experience, managing staff, having goals, operations and project coordination
Cons
should have delegated more
Best place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 15, 2016
Amazing place to work great benefits
Great work life balance
tons of opportunity
Good management
diversified industry
Fun staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABJune 7, 2016
I loved working here, but there was not enough hours for what I was needing.

A typical day would be to help customers with their banking transactions.

I learned how to do my job properly and sometimes dealing with difficult customers.

Management was wonderful. My boss was very nice and accommodating. He had a way of bringing things to you without making you feel horrible.

The hardest part of the job was making sure you aren't depositing a fraudulent cheque or make any huge mistakes. Also the hardest part was that there were not enough hours and I ended up leaving and going to one of my other jobs that were offering me full time. I also found that one of the hardest parts was having to sell bank products to customers.

The most enjoyable part was working in an enjoyable environment.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
no enough hours
Productive and fun to work with,A good place to learn.
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 4, 2016
Its a good company to learn and be educated about bank business.Excellent company and management and employee.A lots of training and seminars and meetings.Very busy company Day and Night.
Pros
Free tickets and good benefits.
Cons
Long hours and meeting, more overtime.
great working environment
IT ANALYST / SERVICE AVAILABILITY REP (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJune 1, 2016
The IT Department (Service desk) has a call center platform. Everyone has their own workstation and required computer equipment. Most of the days are busy ones with somewhat high call volumes. We support TD employees and vendors with IT support and password resets. Great team to work with.