TD Bank

TD Bank Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Low pay and lot of pressure on emplyees
Business Process Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioDecember 10, 2014
The pay is not good and they put a lot of pressure on employees to deliver. lots of programs to enhance your knowledge and skills.
Productive and fun workplace
onshore project lead (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 4, 2014
Communicating customer to understand requirement;
defect fixing;
assigning task to team member; code review, reviewing design document; testing.
Hardest part: fixing severity 1 defect.

Learning point: not to be excited in critical situation
One of the best jobs you will work
Admin. Assistant (Current Employee), winnipeg, MBDecember 1, 2014
Pros: christmas parties
Cons: math?
TD Canada Trust Financial Group has provided me with some of the best work I have ever had the pleasure of doing. A warm environment with good employees and a real sense of community and family. If you are looking for a job that pays well, has flexible hours and opportunities for advancement, then you've found it!
Fun and exciting
Banking Specialist (Former Employee), MarkhamNovember 27, 2014
Assisting clients with their day to day banking needs.

Nice and easy going workplace
Wonderful work place and friendly environment
Business Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 26, 2014
TD Bank is a very wonderful organisation with a lot of good and hardworking individuals.It is also an organisation that has alot of prospect for growth.
Nice place to work
IT Analyst (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 14, 2014
Friendly staff. Challenging work. Great connected location.
TD Provided me with a number of career opportunties to advance my resume
Sr. Manager Credit Card Operations & Admin. (Former Employee), Head Office - Toronto ONNovember 11, 2014
Pros: td opportunities were always available for career growth & development.
Cons: in 2000, as a result of the td canada trust merger, many jobs were outsourced to 3rd party providers, hence numerous layoffs occurred.
During my Career at TD, I was able to initiate the development of various customer service infrastructures, policies and procedures, while simultaneously carrying out all the standard management job responsibilities - including staff recruitment, hiring and training. I also participated in major budget development, planning and management activities. – more... At TD Bank, the initiatives I led enabled the bank to turn around client business relationships with several key customers, which prevented loss of the customer’s business. – less
good experience
Internal Teller (Former Employee), Toronto ONNovember 10, 2014
good experience working with numbers. different environment and salary is too low.
A major Canadian financial institution which provided a entry point for my career.
Transfers Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2014
The TD Waterhouse investment advisors who had taken on new clients required the assets to be be transferred in. We liased with the other financial institution to complete the process as quickly as possible.
People focused, results driven leader
Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 1, 2014
Pros: my people and customers
Cons: lack of resources and support from management
A typical day revolves around constantly adding to the culture of our team- creating a workplace that is un-matched in the eyes of my customers and team members.

We coach to results daily and how that plays a part in personal development which allows our team to think beyond themselves. My team work for the team and the customer, not for themselves.

I – more... thoroughly enjoy the challenge of helping people see the 'ideal state' and I am committed to developing and refining a vision that we all aspire too. This approach has lead exceptional results and YoY improvement. It has also lead to promotions for 14 of 20 people in the last year. My team is the largest exporter of talent in the Region ( which comprises of 400+ other branch teams). – less
Great Company To Work For
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2014
TD is one of Canada's best banks and a wonderful company to work for. They have a good work culture and provide employees with good benefits.
N/A
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), MississaugaOctober 23, 2014
One of the Best places to work at. One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the – more... Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at.One of the Best places to work at. – less
NA
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioOctober 9, 2014
Great Bank, Great People!

Very busy and fasted paced working enviroment
Great Management
Productive and fun workplace with something different to learn everyday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2014
Pros: unlimited transactions
Cons: long hours
- A typical day at work is helping customers with day to day transactions, such as depositing cheques, paying bills, and purchasing drafts.

- What I learned is the important ways to save and invest money and how to help other people do the same thing.

- The management team was alright. I gave it a 2 stars, because I feel I could've been more involved – more... but wasn't. I'll put it like this, the other customer service manager seemed more helpful than my manager.

- I had great co-workers who were always there to help me along and vice versa.

- The hardest part of the job is when it's really busy let's say the end of the month. Everyone in line is just a little more on edge, so you have to work really effective and efficient. Sometimes, that rush doesn't allow you to serve a customer to the best of your ability, it's just in there and out there, goodbye. It's part of the nature of the business.

- The most enjoyable part is helping people. Seeing them come with a problem and leaving with a smile as they found a solution. Making a difference everyday in the lives of others. It could be as simple as intervening to help co-worker deal with an irate customer or as complex as telling Mr. Jones I've looked through portfolio and see here that you qualify for a credit limit increase and get them to see a financial advisor. Working to make a positive difference is enjoyable! – less
Productive and Fun
Senior Treasury Analyst: (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2014
Learned a lot of skills
Great working culture
Dynamic
Fast-paced
Excellent work Enviornment
Senior Program Manager/Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), CreeksideOctober 8, 2014
One of the best places I have worked
Learned latest technologies in banking Industry
Enjoyable part is making the meeting tough deadlines
different prespectives
n/a (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 6, 2014
different departments, different experiences. If you are in the right branch where your skills and people match you. Then it is great, otherwise you may struggle.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2014
• Barrie Data Center (BDC) migration Project Manager and Network Tower Lead.
• Responsible for all network related: switching, routing, load balancer, firewall, DNS.
• Starting from working with LOB (Line of Business, including Wealth Management) to confirm Application migration, D&A (Discover and Assessment), D&E (Design and Engineering), provisioning, – more... pre-cutover and cutover.
• Resource Management: Assign resources to active project and BAU activities.
• Managing network build & migration projects; and mass deployment changes to network devices across Canada and US.
• Managing migration related project budget, tracking hours (internal and vendor) and provide status report to management.
• Vendor/Contract management, (F5, Cisco, Palo Alto, IBM…). – less
Great Work Culture
Fraud Detection Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Great people who work there and great benefits for staff. I have truly enjoyed my time with TD Bank.
Great workplace with caring management
Strategic Initiatives Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Had access to senior management for counselling and advice
Co-workers were friendly and supportive
The job required the ability to deal with ambiguity which was difficult to deal with on a day to basis but great experience overall

1 2 3 4 5

About TD Bank

TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches and serves over 22 million customers in three key businesses operating – Read more