Tbooth wireless Employee Reviews

Fun job with competitive compensation
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON7 November 2017
Excellent job if you are a motivated sales rep. The hardest part of the job is to overcome customer objectives while trying to hit your sales targets. Most enjoyable part is being able to connect people with the latest and greatest technology.
Decent money if you're willing to work 50+ hours a week
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario10 October 2017
Worked at a Tbooth for almost 3 years. The job was fun, looked forward to going to work everyday mostly because of the co-workers. If you hit numbers you can make decent money, however to hit those numbers you have to work overtime hourly which you don't get paid for, and the management encourages you to bend the rules to get people approved. Once you start doing this, the store hits numbers, and eventually higher end management fire you to let the even higher up management think you are against 'fraud' but at the same time they want every rep to do it.
Pros
socialize, can take breaks whenever, decent pay
Cons
be prepared to work 10 hour shifts 6-7 days a week. goodluck getting weekends off.
Mauvaise gestion des employés et caractère froid et inhumain de la part des patrons
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saguenay, QC25 September 2017
Le travail en tant que tel est plaisant. Les collègues sont gentils, on s'y sentirais comme dans une famille si ce n'est que de la gestion des horaires plus que médiocre qui rendent la vie personnelle quasi-impossible, les heures de travail impossibles ainsi que la froideur des DM qui ne sont pas du tout proches des employés et qui ne tiennent pas du tout compte de la vie personnelle de ceux-ci. En gros, travailler pour Glentel, c'est comme n'avoir PAS DE VIE.
Pros
Collègues sympathiques, Salaire
Cons
DM froids, horaires de fou
Fun, great place to find sales and personal growth
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON9 December 2016
Tbooth is a fun, fast paced but yet relaxed social work setting. You will walk away from here with great communication skills, team building skills, and sales techniques.
Experience at T-Booth
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 November 2016
Working at T-Booth is learning about new sales Techniques everyday. Teamed with great management and co-operative co-workers makes my work easier. it is truly very hard to hit Tier-2 and 3 (Goal levels for every employee) to achieve at sometimes but my manager always motivated me to work hard and harder. Receiving highest commission at the end of the month is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Sales based Job
Cons
Low commission rate
Brings out the best of you
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2016
Intense sales environment designed to bring the best out of you. Numerous metrics to be assessed on that are considered fundamental. Great place to work if you are looking to challenge yourself as a sales person
fun workplace
manager and sale associate (Former Employee) –  gatineau12 August 2015
I have learn alot of things with this compgany
-time management
-responsibilities
-team work

what i enjoyed the most at that job is the training that they give us also the team environement they make us have
review
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  edmonton8 June 2015
great sales experience

fast paced

awesome co workers

organzied management

tons of memorization

enjoyable part was achieving our daily goal

toughest part is difficult customers
Fun and diverse place to learn and grow
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 March 2015
Great place if you'd like to challenge yourself. Learning about all the phones and carriers, and then informing your clients. There is no cap on potential, knowledge, or salary in this career.
Good
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB14 October 2014
I'm working for this company because I get to interact with people everyday and help them with their products.
Environment agreable
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON14 April 2014
Travail relax
opportunitee de promotion
atmosphere agreable
Open concept cellular store
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2013
A typical day at work is assisting customers with what ever they require in regards to their cell phone, account or any concerns. Management is on top of each store making sure everyone is happy and working well together. Problem reps are dealt with regularly to keep everyone happy. Co-workers are great people I've yet to work with someone I don't like. After 6 years of cellular I don't really find anything that hard. But if I had to choose then calling in to customer service. Those people can suck. Best part of the job is when customers come back with friends because they liked you that much. I've had everything from coffee to gift cards to restaurants given to me in appreciating.
Pros
happy customers, good work hours
Cons
low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tbooth wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9