TBI Employee Reviews

Sort by: Helpfulness | Rating | Date
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Société En Liquidation
Responsable Comptabilité Fournisseurs (Former Employee) –  Voisins-le-Bretonneux (78)18 September 2017
Je suis arrivé chez TBI en Décembre 2016.
Cependant, la Société est en liquidation Judiciaire, avec cessation d'activité au 31 Octobre 2017.
Was this review helpful?Yes 5NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environnemant agreable
Technicien informatique (Current Employee) –  Redon (35)8 August 2017
environnemant agreable
bonne ambiance entre les employés
Was this review helpful?YesNo 2Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Empresa Familia, dinamica, inovadora e muito boa de trabalhar
Analista Financeiro (Former Employee) –  Belo Horizonte, MG13 July 2017
Cresci e aprendi muito dentro dessa empresa. Ambiente de trabalho muito agradavél, profissionais dedicados e comprometidos, a Direção da empresa sempre muito solicita e disposta a ouvir criticas e ideias dos funcionarios.
Pros
localizaçao, salario, ambiente
Cons
promoçoes\ crecimento
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
TBI was good to work for
Mortgage Loan Specialist (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PA5 July 2017
They have lunch cafeteria inside so you didn't have to worry about going out in inclement weather looking for food. Employees were great to work with. Management was also good to work with
Pros
Cafeteria, Pay
Cons
Hours
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
社員か優しい。
居酒屋の外販営業 (Current Employee) –  博多、天神、中洲17 April 2017
働きやすく、まかないもあり、人も優しい良い職場です。時間も自分で選べるのでオススメ。シフトも前半後半。
Pros
まかない
Cons
雨の日辛い
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Ok Place to work but not a lot of room for raises
Behavioral Specialist/Charge Staff (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MN20 December 2016
It's an OK place to work but I dont see a lot of room for advancement and the pay could be better and the insurance could be better as well you can get job experience here.
Pros
decent coworkers
Cons
not much room for raises
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement agréable
Gestionnaire ADV (Current Employee) –  Voisins-le-Bretonneux (78)16 November 2016
Site agréable,
Peu de formation,
ERP mis en place pour la facturation incomplet
Pros
Restaurant d'entreprise
Cons
peu de formation, open space
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement agréable et décontracte
Chargé d'affaires et coordinnateur travaux (Current Employee) –  Suresnes (92)15 October 2016
Conseil en aménagement et techniques
Analyse ou création de cahiers des charges clients ; Réalisation de relevés sur site et reportage photos.
Réalisation seul ou en équipe avec les départements internes : space-planning ; recherche de matériaux ; prescription ; conseils / études techniques et architecturales.
Réalisation de devis / Constitution de dossiers d’appels d’offres
Consultation et négociation : clients / fournisseurs / sous-traitants / fabricants / départements internes.
Planification de chantier / Conduction de travaux : achats et gestion des approvisionnements ; encadrement des équipes ; coordination travaux.
Coordination terrain auprès de partenaires de déménagement ; transfert et logistique interne.
Gestion de chantiers en régional occasionnels.
Développement de portefeuille ; animation, partenariats et suivi clients : architectes, utilisateurs, propriétaires, gestionnaires de biens ; Broker…
Réalisation des démarches administratives travaux : réalisation de DOE ; SPS ; dossier amiante ; bureaux d’études ; consuel ; bureaux de contrôle ; EDF/GDF…
Prescription de contrats de maintenance multi technique
Gestion des litiges et retards de paiements
Contribution au respect de l’environnement : prescriptions clients et partenariats.
Participation aux réunions: commerciales ; de développement ; d’organisation de chantier et fournisseurs.
 Recrutement de nouvelles ressources (sous- traitants, fournisseurs, ressources internes).
Pros
Avantages en nature: voiture de fonction familiale; carte GR; Mutuelle BTP; panier repas
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great doctors and co workers.
Medical Records Clerk/EMR (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX6 October 2016
Enjoyef working at TBI the Doctors are fantastic. Enjoyed the patient relationships created along the way and some of the best co-workers that became team players.
Pros
doctors
Cons
healthcare
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
One of the best
Donor Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX11 January 2016
This is easily one of the best jobs I've ever had. The management is supportive, encouraging and patient. Perhaps best of all in my opinion, they have done the job I do now; this gives them a superior understanding of the basic requirements and qualities needed in a successful employee.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
tavail difficile
manoeuvre btp (Former Employee) –  Suresnes, A812 November 2015
avec un vehicule j assurais le débarras du site ,la livraison et le nettoyage du chantier
Pros
aucun
Cons
travail difficile
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun place to work
direct support professional (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MN4 November 2015
very fun place to work however its very dangers at times due to clients and not very well paid for taking that danger. my co workers are amazing to work with. management is great! I have learned a lot and the best part was connecting with the clients. it will be hard to leave however I just need something more stable for me and closer to home the commute is a little rough for me at the moment.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great organization to work for, I personally could not adjust to the third shift position
Registered Nurse, OSFMC, Physical Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IL22 October 2015
Treating patients who were receiving care for traumatic brain injuries, non traumatic brain injuries, stroke and limb amputations. I learned basic trachea care and suctioning, the use of all mechanical lifts, wound care and picc care. Co workers were helpful when possible. The hardest part of the job for me was concentrating after 4 am. I took a third shift position and found out quickly it was not a schedule I would be able to adapt to. Charting and patient care took the entire 12 hour shift wiyh not much time left for chit chat with the patients, which I do enjoy whenever possible. Aspect of this position that I enjoyed was the gratification I would get knowing that I was truly making a difference in these patient's lives.
Cons
Third shift
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Not the place to be valued and appreciated!
Purchasing Coordinator/Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CA20 August 2015
This is not the place to work if you want to be appreciated and or rewarded for hard work. Employees do most of the work while management gets all the glory. There is a high employee turnover which says a lot.
Pros
None
Cons
Too many to list
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Excellent Working Environment
State Traffic Control Flagger; WSDOT (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WA4 June 2015
As a part time Associate, I have found the additional income to be invaluable as an adjunct to my monthly SSDI! The Staff at their Woodinville, Washington office is highly professional!!
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Awesome company to work for, great benefits, lots of opportunity to make money!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ5 May 2015
Cold calling to companies to sale CenturyLink for phones and internet, sometimes we would sale Comcast and Charter, MiTel and DirecTV, we closed are own sales and wrote up our own orders. I learned a lot about the technology for Cable and Telco companies, and about closing. Management was awesome and so were my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was getting the owners or decision makers on the phone. I enjoyed making lots of money and it was a very nice environment and they had great training! The only reason I am not there anymore is because they closed the Mesa office.
Pros
You have the potential to make a lot of money
Cons
They closed the Mesa office
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
É uma boa empresa, grande e com vários contrátos
Vigilânte (Current Employee) –  Uberlândia, MG26 February 2015
Apesar de ser uma empresa com vários contratos, o vigilante tem uma grande instabilidade em seu serviço, pois os contratos são encerrados ou renovados de ano em ano, o que lhes proporciona uma grande dúvida, se ainda estarão empregados no próximo ano.
Pros
Horário de serviço agradável
Cons
Instabilidade e sem plano de carreira
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Traumatic Brain Injury
Volunteer TBI Patient Recovery (Former Employee) –  Olney, MD16 October 2014
Patient assistance and rehabilitation for mild to severe brain injured patients
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
company went out of business
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MN12 September 2014
company lacked alot of knowledge on proper procedures and management skills
Pros
culture was good
Cons
terrible with everything else, company went out of business
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Positive place to work
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY16 April 2014
Great group of people to work with. Very flexible with schedule
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
Claim this company page

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TBI. Our community is ready to answer.

Ask a Question

Overall rating

3.6
Based on 30 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
3.4
Salary/Benefits
3.3
Job Security/Advancement
2.9
Management
3.3
Culture
3.4