TBI Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the best
Donor Referral Coordinator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2016
This is easily one of the best jobs I've ever had. The management is supportive, encouraging and patient. Perhaps best of all in my opinion, they have done the job I do now; this gives them a superior understanding of the basic requirements and qualities needed in a successful employee.
Fun place to work
direct support professional (Current Employee), Duluth, MNNovember 4, 2015
very fun place to work however its very dangers at times due to clients and not very well paid for taking that danger. my co workers are amazing to work with. management is great! I have learned a lot and the best part was connecting with the clients. it will be hard to leave however I just need something more stable for me and closer to home the commute is a little rough for me at the moment.
Great organization to work for, I personally could not adjust to the third shift position
Registered Nurse, OSFMC, Physical Rehabilitation (Former Employee), Peoria, ILOctober 22, 2015
Cons: Third shift
Treating patients who were receiving care for traumatic brain injuries, non traumatic brain injuries, stroke and limb amputations. I learned basic trachea care and suctioning, the use of all mechanical lifts, wound care and picc care. Co workers were helpful when possible. The hardest part of the job for me was concentrating after 4 am. I took a third shift position and found out quickly it was not a schedule I would be able to adapt to. Charting and patient care took the entire 12 hour shift wiyh not much time left for chit chat with the patients, which I do enjoy whenever possible. Aspect of this position that I enjoyed was the gratification I would get knowing that I was truly making a difference in these patient's lives.
Not the place to be valued and appreciated!
Purchasing Coordinator/Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Richmond, CAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Too many to list
This is not the place to work if you want to be appreciated and or rewarded for hard work. Employees do most of the work while management gets all the glory. There is a high employee turnover which says a lot.
Excellent Working Environment
State Traffic Control Flagger; WSDOT (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJune 4, 2015
As a part time Associate, I have found the additional income to be invaluable as an adjunct to my monthly SSDI! The Staff at their Woodinville, Washington office is highly professional!!
Awesome company to work for, great benefits, lots of opportunity to make money!
Sales (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: You have the potential to make a lot of money
Cons: They closed the Mesa office
Cold calling to companies to sale CenturyLink for phones and internet, sometimes we would sale Comcast and Charter, MiTel and DirecTV, we closed are own sales and wrote up our own orders. I learned a lot about the technology for Cable and Telco companies, and about closing. Management was awesome and so were my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was getting the owners or decision makers on the phone. I enjoyed making lots of money and it was a very nice environment and they had great training! The only reason I am not there anymore is because they closed the Mesa office.
company went out of business
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: culture was good
Cons: terrible with everything else, company went out of business
company lacked alot of knowledge on proper procedures and management skills
Positive place to work
Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Rochester, NYApril 16, 2014
Great group of people to work with. Very flexible with schedule
Really Fun to work
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee), LutonMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
lovely people, very good management and will miss all the co-workers.
Extremely poor company to work for
Albany International Airport Operations Officer (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 18, 2013
Cons: poor financial and medical compensation
Compensation was substandard, management was unreliable and very callas.
Fun atmosphere,not enough hrs
Installations Tech (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 16, 2013
Pros: lots of cool co worders
Cons: very few hrs
A typical day at work was a short day,the hardes part of the job was the lack of work hrs.
Productive steady workplace
Security Guard/Customer Service (Former Employee), College Park, GADecember 5, 2012
Hartsfield Atlanta Airport is the world's bussiest airport and everyday was a new experience and moderate to good encounter with various passangers
perfect place for learning to work with communities
Junior and Senior Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), elimSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: good leadership and international experiences
Cons: isolated
Loved working here. Learned so much about how systems work, how to work in communities and create effective change. Care group system good training.
a very positive place to work
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Ansonia, CTAugust 15, 2012
Pros: very flexible with production and life issues
Cons: compensation a little skimpy
Managers and coworkers excellent Concertnded about client and employee needs, very flexible
very rewarding
Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Watertown, NYJuly 24, 2012
Rewarding career working with traumatic brain injured population, but there was too much road work for me.
tavail difficile
manoeuvre btp (Former Employee), Suresnes, A8November 12, 2015
Pros: aucun
Cons: travail difficile
avec un vehicule j assurais le débarras du site ,la livraison et le nettoyage du chantier
É uma boa empresa, grande e com vários contrátos
Vigilânte (Current Employee), Uberlândia, MGFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: horário de serviço agradável
Cons: instabilidade e sem plano de carreira
Apesar de ser uma empresa com vários contratos, o vigilante tem uma grande instabilidade em seu serviço, pois os contratos são encerrados ou renovados de ano em ano, o que lhes proporciona uma grande dúvida, se ainda estarão empregados no próximo ano.
Equipe de travail très agréable
Secrétaire (service Etudes) (Current Employee), Le Perray-en-Yvelines, A8September 25, 2013
Pros: mutuelles, 13ème mois
Cons: pas de panier repas
Dans l'ensemble bonne entreprise, mais pas d'évolution professionnelle possible, manque de communication entre la direction et les salariés
Dinãmica, salário deixa um pouco a desejar
Segurança (Former Employee), Belo Horizonte, MGMay 27, 2013
Pros: sim
Cons: não oferece vale transporte
Proporciona estrutura e credibilidade para trabalhar.
Tem pouca oportunidade de crescimento profissional