TBA

TBA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging postion.
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 12, 2014
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: upset or angry clients that we are unable to provide a resolution for their concern.
This job is challenging as I work in a call center and every call is different as every caller has an issue of their own. I have learned to deal with people who may be upset for a variety of reasons and to provide the best service I can. I work with a great bunch of people who support each other. The management team try to provide the support required – more... for each employee. The hardest part of the job is dealing with someone who is upset or angry and trying to determine what the best course of action will be to provide them a resolution to their issue. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking with people, providing them the service they are looking for and ending the call on a positive note. – less
not as i expected
Utility Worker (Current Employee), Bardstown, KYMay 19, 2014
Pros: benefits the employees you work with makes it worth your time being there, lunch time
Cons: short breaks, managements ideas arent so employee friendly, some stations doesnt get to rotate like there suppost to. tba clock issues by clocking in and out
you are better off staying as a temporary you get treated better not only as a person but as an employee. I know I was once a temp. now im a full time employee.

The 170 Ornament line that I corrently work on has at least 5 injury reports since I started as a temporary in Oct. 2012, once the employee start complaining they are hurting in there wrist – more... and hands management takes matter in there own hands like, getting them off the line 2hrs on 2 hrs off which to me doesn't help. before sending them to the doctor.

the management seems like they don't care how bad the line is and are not coming up with ways to fix it.

Another thing the time of work is what really gets me first shift runs from 630am to 315 pm which is normal but the second shift doesn't come in til 515pm to 2 am you have no time to your self by the time you get off and go home, you get up and its time to eat get dressed and go back to work

I currently have a better clock number then some other employees and what I don't get is why they get to stay in there positions in which they were temp now as TBA employees. I have went and talked to Human Resources and still nothing has been done!
Just really tired of working here its not what I enjoy – less
tbbbaa
TBA (Current Employee), gggsFebruary 12, 2014
Alerts for job seekers - Saved Search Results - 10/02/2014
Alerts for job seekers Feb 10 at 12:52 AM
T Pensions
International Law: George Washington University
RN (Former Employee), ALDecember 15, 2013
Pros: off-line continues to be effective
Cons: computer is not always useful
Establish rules and conversions as needed.

Evaluate if different cultures are able to work together.

Report problem with any US Federal conversion systems, including but not limited to US Military and other corperative Medical Systems and US Federal Highway Regulations,Trucking.
selling products is fun and good people
Sales Executive (Former Employee), louisville, kyMarch 25, 2013
love working with such nice people. Love the atmosphere. Being able to advance is awesome.
A lot going on
Merchandising Assistant Total Business Alcohol (Former Employee), Bentonville, ARFebruary 26, 2013
Dept 96 was in it's infancy. worked with distributors to get cost keyed into Walmart system
Productive and fun working as a Team
Hand Stager/Packer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 29, 2012
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: 15 minute breaks
My typical day at work was being busy two shifts a day the mornings, and closing. I learned about stage equipment,also production,showing respect and working as a team. My co-workers were fun and entergetic, hard workers and very reliable. The hardest part of the job was finishing clearing the stage and hitting the deadline so that we can close.
My – more... most enjoyable part is me learning to intervine with different co-workers and learning how to become a real working team for TBA. – less
passsion and flare within my job
manager (Current Employee), cape townNovember 19, 2012
Pros: free lunch --nail on the head
Cons: long hours -- spot on
A to Z man

typical from key holder to
goods recieving
starting up bakery / foods
deligating
customer care advising
customer complaints
and closing-up
to crown it all alarm call duty
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO DE MUCHO COMPAÑERISMO
ENFERMERA LABORAL (Former Employee), Castelar, BMay 31, 2012
Pros: cobertura médica, cobro de sueldo en fecha
Cons: mucho calor en verano en el consultorio
ME GUSTABA MUCHO TRABAJAR PORQUE EL COMPAÑERISMO HACIA LLEVADERO CADA DIA,APRENDI MUCHO SOBRE MEDICINA Y TAREAS ADMINISTRATIVAS,LOS DIRECTIVOS TOMABAN CAFÉ CON EL PERSONAL.
LA PARTE MÁS DIFICIL ERA CALMAR AL FAMILIAR DE ALGUN ACCIDENTADO POR EL TREN PERO ERA TODO UN RETO COMO ENFERMERA.
LO QUE MAS ME GUSTÓ ERA LA LIBERTAD QUE NOS DABAN PARA TRABAJAR