Fashionable. Functional. Affordable. Taymor Industries is headquartered in Delta, BC and has offices in Mississauga, Ontario and Hayward, California. For over 60 years, Taymor has brought quality design, manufacturing, and service excellence to customers across North America in bathware, faucets, doorware, and commercial products. Our customers include Fortune 100 companies, national and regional retail brands, specialty retail stores and major commercial, single family and multi-unit home builders. With distribution facilities in Vancouver (Canadian head office), Toronto, and San Francisco, we service the North American Marketplace. For more information, visit our website at www.taymor.ca.
Making Your Mark
We require an outstanding Sales Representative to serve home improvement retailers and new construction distributors in Saskatchewan. Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Retail, your primary role will be growing sales of Taymor products to home improvement retail and new construction in Saskatchewan, through strong focus on solving customer’s needs, relationship building and a consultative sales approach. This role is the key sales interface with home improvement retailers, lumber yards, hardware stores, and new construction distributors.
- Develop strong consultative relationships with customers to move Taymor up the value chain.
- Develop strong consultative relationships and present complete project solutions to influencers and specifiers to create pull through sales of Taymor products with builders, developers, interior designers, and architects.
- Customize and present complete retail program solutions to Alberta’s home improvement retailers.
- Manage an existing territory, while focused on growing our market share, share of customer and achieving new heights with new products and new customers within the territory.
- Understand communicate and compare both functional and style design attributes of our products and programs.
- Manage a sales pipeline and call cycle.
- Provide strategic territory planning aligned to our corporate and channel objectives/plan and establish annual sales forecasts.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in major account selling with a proven track record.
- Experience selling within the door & hardware or plumbing categories and in selling to home improvement retailers and/or wholesalers is an asset.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Solution oriented, curious, active listener who is empathetic and able to provide collaborative solutions.
- Results oriented, hardworking, self-starter, able to prioritize highest value tasks.
- Strong computer knowledge and command using - Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Experience using CRM systems and Salesforce is an asset.
- Thirst for knowledge relevant to emerging trends, products and services.
- Forward thinking, innovative and can manage change effectively.
- Team oriented approach.pet
Salary Range: Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or similar post secondary education.
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This is a career opportunity you don't want to overlook.
Forward your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls.
Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted and we appreciate all applicant submissions.
Deadline for application: August 16th, 2013.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Taymor is a successful nationally recognized custom manufacturer of specialty branded products serving the home improvement and builder...