Taymor is a successful nationally recognized custom manufacturer of specialty branded products serving the home improvement and builder markets across North America. We design and deliver hardware products for the home that are functional, fashionable and affordable. Our customers include Fortune 100 companies, national and regional retail brands, specialty retail stores and major commercial, single family and multi-unit home builders. Our head office is located in Delta, BC.
MAKING YOUR MARK
The primary function of this role is to coordinate all aspects of the product development process to bring new products and programs to market in a timely manner, working in conjunction with a Category Manager. You have experience in developing and managing complex project plans to meet stated objectives, either in a product development or category management environment. Previous experience with hardware and/or plumbing products is desirable.
You are a confident, energetic and patient multi-tasker who can juggle competing priorities and still get the job done on time!
- Partner with Category Manager, factory, and QA Manager to develop and communicate product specifications
- Develop and lead project timeline and day to day communication with internal partners and external partners (sales, marketing, QA, buying, inventory, factories) to ensure the timely completion of new product initiatives
- Coordinate and administer product documentation and regulatory information
- Coordinate business case development, new item set up and placement of opening orders
- Coordinate merchandising (planogram) and display development
- Sample management
- Day to day factory communications
- Graduate of college level Business, Project Management or Product Development program
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in consumer products manufacturing or retail merchandising
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Superb knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and deadline oriented environment with little supervision
- Strategic, open minded, and creative
- Culturally aware and respectful
Competitive salary and benefits.
Annacis Island, Delta BC.
This is a career opportunity you don't want to overlook.
We appreciate all applicant submissions, however, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us. Please, no phone calls about this opportunity.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Taymor is a successful nationally recognized custom manufacturer of specialty branded products serving the home improvement and builder...