Do you love new and exciting technologies? Do you thrive in a smaller team environment?
Do you have a wide variety of technical skills that you want to maintain?
Taxi Charger is seeking a full-time Systems Administrator in downtown Toronto!
- Taxi Charger is an online billing system that allows taxi companies to eliminate their manual invoicing work by digitally scanning their paperwork and electronically billing their customers.
- In the past five years, Taxi Charger has launched dozens of major taxi companies across North America and needs your help to maintain and grow its business! Taxi Charger is a division of Dijoto Inc., an IT company founded in 2004. Learn more about Taxi Charger at www.taxicharger.com.
- Love your job! Work in a fun, young, urban culture that works hard and plays hard. Grow your career by quickly taking on increasing responsibilities and learning valuable first-rate skills.
- Earn excellent money by receiving a competitive salary based on your experience. Receive salary reviews every year with raises and bonuses based on performance.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- CentOS/RHEL Linux Server & XEN Virtual Machine Implementation & Management
- Enterprise Hardware Sourcing, Implementation & Management
- System Back-Ups, Failover, Recovery & Power-Related Management
- Monitoring Systems, Assessment, Issue Investigation & Resolution
- Taxi Charger System Launches, Upgrades & Maintenance
- Automation, QA, Testing & General Support of Taxi Charger Product
- Technical Documentation, Writing & Management
- Data Center/Co-location Tasks & Emergency Response 24/7 (Infrequent)
- Database, Mail Server, DNS, SSL, Domain & Web Master Management
- Security Systems & Network Administration, Gateway & Firewall Management
- Office IT for Windows & Linux, Installation, Maintenance, Support & Service
- Extra: Software Development, Java Programming (Optional/Skills Permitting)
- Other One-Time and New Duties as Required
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Full-Time Wide-Ranging Experience in Many of the Listed Areas
- CentOS/RHEL, XEN, MySQL, Tomcat, Java, Advanced Scripting & BASH Experience
- Server Grade Hardware & High Availability SaaS Product Administration Experience
- General Office IT & Intermediate Microsoft Windows Administration Skills
- Quick Learner, Strong Problem Solving, Analytical & Communication Skills
- Ability to Work in a Changing Environment & To Take On New Wide-Ranging Responsibilities
Apply Now! Please submit your cover letter and resume here: http://www.taxicharger.com/apply
Indeed - 18 months ago
• In the taxi industry, Taxi Charger is the electronic solution to a massive paper problem. Taxi Charger’s online billing system...