Don’t miss your chance to succeed in a small business where you'll make a big impact!
We’re seeking high achieving early career candidates with a passion for technology.
Full-Time | Downtown Toronto | Competitive Salary | Yearly Raises & Bonuses
Casual Dress Code | Open Office | Fun Urban Culture | Report to IT Director
Founded in 2004, Dijoto Inc. is an established small business offering a proprietary SaaS online billing system, called Taxi Charger, that allows taxi companies to streamline their client invoicing and driver cashiering. Learn more about our in-house product at www.taxicharger.com.
In this role, you will be a vital team member working in all technical areas related to running our web application company, from administering our Linux production systems to improving our product.
As a Sys Admin and programmer, research, design, implementation, testing, installation and maintenance will all be key parts of your job. The Systems Administrator role involves regular communication with our internal launch, support and testing staff. The role does NOT require regular direct contact with our customers or answering phone calls.
- Advanced Linux Server Administration
- Shell Scripting & BASH Experience
- Object-Oriented Programming Experience (Preferably Java)
- Server & Computer Hardware Understanding
- Quick Learner, Strong Problem Solving, Analytical & Communication Skills
- Ability to Work in a Changing Environment & To Take On New Wide-Ranging Responsibilities
Key Responsibility Areas:
- CentOS/RHEL Linux Server & XEN Virtual Machine Implementation & Management
- System Back-Ups, Failover, Recovery & Power-Related Management
- Monitoring Systems, Assessment, Issue Investigation & Resolution
- Scripting, Software Development, Java Programming, Source Management
- Enterprise Hardware Sourcing, Implementation & Management
- Taxi Charger System Launches, Upgrades, Maintenance & Configuration
- Automation, QA, Testing & Source Management of Taxi Charger Product
- Technical Documentation, Writing & Management
- Data Center/Co-location Tasks & Emergency Response 24/7 (Infrequent)
- Database, Mail Server, DNS, SSL, Domain & Web Master Management
- Security Systems & Network Administration, Gateway & Firewall Management
- Basic Office IT for Windows & Linux, Installation, Maintenance, Support & Service
- Additional One-Time and New Duties as Required
Indeed - 16 months ago
• In the taxi industry, Taxi Charger is the electronic solution to a massive paper problem. Taxi Charger’s online billing system...