Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objective, people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals. The moment you step into TCS, you would be greeted with that unmistakable feeling of being at the place. Along with that, working with TCS affords you with a sense of certainty of a successful career that would be driven by boundless growth opportunities and exposure to cutting- edge technologies and learning possibilities.
The work environment at TCS is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical factors that define our work culture are global exposure, cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. Each of these elements goes much deeper than what it ostensibly conveys.
1.A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate
2.Over 198,000 of the world's best-trained IT consultants across 42 countries
3.The 1st Company in the world to be assessed at Level 5 for integrated enterprise-wide CMMI and PCMM
4.Serving over 900 clients in 55 countries with repeat business from more than 98.3% of the clients annually
5.49 of the Top 100 Fortune 500 U.S. Companies are TCS clients
Roles and Skills
Hours of work are: 1-9pm Monday-Friday
Technical/Functional Skills :
- .Net 4.0 skills & with hands on experience in WCF, WPF, ASP.NET MVC framework, IIS 7.
- Experience in implementation, support and rollout projects
Good to Have –
- Knowledge in Retalix Point of sale system with MSSQL Server and Team Foundation server
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
- Exposure to ITIL framework & Quality Center for defects.
- Experience in Retail domain
Experience Required 3 – 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities : * Incident Management
o Attend and fix production issues reported by end user.
o Identify temporary fix and restore issues within defined SLA.
o Coordination with client and Business users for Incident recovery
o Monitor system Health
o Identify recurring issues and provide permanent fix
o Identify design gaps and propose solutions
o Identify support Role requirements for new release/rollouts
o Create and Manage Work Plan/Transition plan for new rollouts/releases.
o Participate in Release meetings with implementation partners and Business.
Generic Managerial Skills :
- Willingness to work in a collaborative onsite\offshore support model
- Proposal of solutions for design gaps and problem management
- Use of metrics to support continual transition improvement
Work Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada