Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
2,308 reviews

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive employer
SAP Functional Consultant (Current Employee), KolkataAugust 17, 2014
Stable , productive company...
Time and target oriented work...
Good workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 17, 2014
Flexible workhours
I learnt several things including Java, J2EE, Web Technologies, Project management and team management.
Management for most part is supportive to the requirements
One of the most enjoyable part of the work is the team you work with. I made many friends in the team.
Hardest part is the stringent deadlines that have to be met.
Most – more... enjoyable part of the job is learning new technologies that you learn – less
productive and good learning place
SAS Programmer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 17, 2014
Pros: well supported staff
Cons: long hours
I have learned a lot from TCS, as i started as a fresher their. It is a very good place for a fresher, where he could learn from the best experienced people in the industry.
Good work/life balance.
System Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 17, 2014
Pros: job security.
Cons: bad management.
Good work life balance and job security.
But not so good in terms of salary and learning.
Good place for settle down after some experience with other companies.
good place to work
systems engineer (Current Employee), hyderabadAugust 16, 2014
good culture
i learnt so much from here
i am very lucky to join in TCS. But, I want to move from TCS due to my childrens care.
IT Analyst
IT Analyst (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 16, 2014
• Analysis of specifications provided by client
• Development using C# , Asp.net and Web Services
• Testing - unit testing and integration testing
• Deployment
Excellent place to work
Big Data Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 15, 2014
Excellent place to work for both individual career growth and also growing the company
Professional and challenging workplace
Test Lead and osite co-ordinator (Current Employee), Jefferson City, MOAugust 14, 2014
TCS is one of the IT lead in India which provides various opportunities to employees with good benefits.
Analysing part
Informatica Developer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 14, 2014
My typical day at work is at In Lookup transformation.Here i will troubleshoot daily.And i learned advanced versions of informatica.
And i have used some complex queries in the back end.I can manage my work very easily in some days,for somedays i found difficulties.My co-workers will be very encouragebly for me.The hardest part of my job was little – more... bit tensiion up the taska of the session properties. – less
Cisco Commerce Workspace (Current Employee), Durham,NCAugust 14, 2014
Over 7 yrs of Requirement Analysis, Functional discussion with the business and preparation of Functional and Business justification document on different domains like Telecom, banking ,Media, healthcare etc.
Fun work place
process associate (Former Employee), kolkataAugust 14, 2014
Working with TCS was a great experience . Salary and benefits are the most attractive part of this company.
Financial Process Associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free transport
Cons: long hours
Work life balance is there.
Colleaguesas well as management are all supportive.
Productive and Team work
System Analyst (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 12, 2014
Everyday is a different here in MOPAR. As a System Analyst i must provide solution to Business on day-to-day Issues they face. Everyday its great opportunity to gain new Technical or Domain Knowledge. Working with colleagues is great experience where as a Team we work and share the success. The hardest part of job is always to bring everyone on same – more... page while its the most exciting part too! – less
Productive and fun place
Remedy Administrator and Developer (Current Employee), Queretaro, MexicoAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free breaks
Cons: no good management
excellent company, Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian software services and consulting company. It is one of the world's largest providers of information technology and business process outsourcing services.
Average place to work at....
Assistant Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 12, 2014
Pros: job security, job culture
Cons: no learning, no growth
While you get your job security , you wont learn much technically. Your growth will be very less.
Its nice to be at TCS
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 12, 2014
TCS is a good place to be at. It has offered a lot to learn and to grow. It may still seem a little mundane for the overly ambitious, who may want a switch, which is exactly why I am here.
Productive and fun workplace
Process Associate (Former Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 12, 2014
Pros: friendly organization
Cons: career move is not so easy
Here, we could see lots happening at the employee engagement arena.
Best environment and good experience .
Process Executive (Former Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 11, 2014
Pros: sudexo
I have learnt how to manage a typical situation in easy way.I think i have developed much better communication after joining TCS. My co-workers are very friendly and supportive even my team leader is very helpful in developing my skills .The most enjoyable part is fun friday.I will be eagerly waiting for the friday in all hthe weeks
Personal and professional enhancement
System engineer (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 11, 2014
Pros: professional development
Working with TCS I gained personal and professional development. My typical working hours would be from 9am to 6pm however I always worked outside of my contracted hours using my own initiative to meet deadlines at a comfortable pace. My competent skills involve jQuery, backbone JS, HTML, CSS, LESS, SiteCore, require JS, handlebars and I have worked – more... confidently on my own and within a team on these IT languages. On the side I continued learning by reading various books and by using trial and error methods to help improve my skills and knowledge.

Management was structured well and gave me various learning opportunities, which included travelling to other locations in India to help mentor and train colleagues working in other branches. I proved to be a real team player and boost team moral and hence my co-workers thought highly of me. I gained trust and respect from my colleagues and they often still contact me regarding any IT issues they may face within their jobs and I am always willing to make time and help them.

The hardest part of my job would have to be the long working hours however I am grateful for the benefits education has given me and I get inner satisfaction once I have succeeded in my tasks. I enjoyed all parts of my job including facing challenges as I believe you learn from mistakes and that you can never stop learning and when receiving appreciation emails and notes from colleagues, employers and clients I feel the most happiest. I am a result orientated person and am willing to undertake any training I may be given, willing to adapt to any situations as I am a firm believer in life long learning. – less
Productive & Fun at Work
Process Associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 10, 2014
When volume is high we have to extend our work times.
This is my First Job so it took time to learn this corporate world still I am in learning stage but learnt good few things in these years.
Management was very good.
Friendly Co-workers feels good to work with them SME for 3 process.
Hardest part when we are not able to achieve our goals or targets – more... like missing our TAT or SLA's.
Fun at work, Colleague Birthdays, Client Visits. – less

About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian IT services, business solutions and outsourcing company headquartered in – Read more

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Photos