Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Review

View all Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) reviews

Quality Software Solutions Delivery with Quality manpower
Project Manager / Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY15 September 2013
As a Part of Consulting Firm, A person has to work with many Clients during the service course;
That gives an oppertunity to learn manay company's work culture and make yourself better with every passing day;
Management is always at your back, in case of any question related to Decission making for Business Expansion as well as any HR Related Concerns;
Co-workers are always best in the industry due to their Selection process and dedication towards work as a value entrusted by the organization being a Service Sector Business Unit.
The hardest part is to mantain the parity between the intrest of the Employer and the client, as you work for both at the same time;

Other Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Experience varies greatly based on method of hiring and placement
Functional Systems Analyst - Salesforce.com (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 February 2018
I enjoyed my position and enjoyed the client I was hired to work for however I found that there was a lack of communication from site management (no HR person readily available to speak with). I was a visible minority within the TCS talent pool and did not feel part of the group. I had no onboarding with TCS so was left floundering trying to get myself acquainted with TCS processes, where to find documentation ect and the TCS employee webmail and website is poorly designed considering TCS is a IT company. Hours put into the client was 10 hours a day and then still expected to keep up with mandatory online trainings for TCS outside of client billable hours - no work life balance. Compensation was good as were benefits. I understand that some employees get real onboarding and they may ultimately have a better experience. My first day with TCS was also my first day with the client.

If the communication, inclusion and technology within TCS get better I'd be happy to return.
Cons
Long hours, lack of onboarding, lack of culture on individual sites
An excellent company to work in
I.T.Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Bengal4 February 2018
TCS is an excellent company to work in. Work culture & work environment is extremely good. The exposure TCS provides to its employees is commendable. The management of the company is also mentionworthy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K