A Taste of Punjab, Surrey is seeking full time, experienced Food Service Supervisor.
No. of Positions: 2
Requirements: Minimum 2 years of work experience or/and certificate/diploma in related discipline
Wage: CAD$12.50/Hour for 40 hours a week
1. Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
2. Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
3. Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
4. Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
5. Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
6. Control inventories of food, equipment, small-ware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
7. Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
8. Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
9. Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
10. Schedule parties and take reservations.
11. Plan and participate in preparing menus and determine related cost for food and labour.
Note: No walk in’s or phone calls will be entertained before interview.
A Taste Of Punjab Restaurant Ltd.
10009 136 A Street , Surrey BC
Indeed - 19 months ago