Tartan Industrial Contractors Ltd.is a successful, established company that provides quality, cost-effective and reliable services for plant maintenance, turnaround and capital construction projects for customers located throughout Western Canada. We are focused on the Energy Industry (heavy oil upgraders, coal fired power plants, oil refineries, gas processing plants), as well as non-energy sectors (petrochemical, mining, fertilizer/potash, pulp and paper).
Tartan Industrial Contractors Ltd. is currently accepting resumes for the position of JM Millwright. This position is located in the Fort Saskatchewan area working Monday to Friday, with alternating Fridays off.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Understand Tartan’s safety management system, policies, procedures and values.
· Complete preventative maintenance tasks related to production equipment and facility.
· Troubleshoot and resolve equipment related issues.
· Work on pumps, conveyers
· Work in a safe and efficient manner.
· Provide mentorship to production operators relative to equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Provide on-call support relative to maintenance issues as required.
Train operators on basic maintenance checks and operation of equipment.
· Registered Alberta JM Millwright or Interprovincial red seal.
· 3 or more years’ experience.
· Oilfield experience an asset.
· Required to pass pre-employment D & A test
This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. This organization has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Compensation will commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to this ad with an up-to-date resume with references or fax to 780-401-3526. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tartan Industrial Contractors Ltd. is a successful, established company that provides quality, cost-effective and reliable services for...