Reporting to the Branch/Combustion Services Manager the Combustion Services Specialist is primarily responsible to provide analytical combustion knowledge to add to our Combustion and Burner development efforts. The ideal candidate has been exposed to natural draft combustion product experience and environmental emissions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates with various branches regarding the submission of field reports and combustion services.
-Prepares formal combustion reports for clients and internal use.
- Manages the quality control concerning the field reports and the Formal Combustion Reports.
- Manages the Combustion Report Database and tracks the report submissions.
- Consults to Tarpon’s branches regarding the field codes and environmental emissions.
- Reports to the Branch/Combustion Services Manager regarding combustion service performance for each Branch.
- Recommends improvements and upgrades regarding the combustion equipment and service.
- Performs a variety of business administration duties.
- Assists with research and development projects.
- Complies with standards and procedures of the Tarpon Health & Safety Manual and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Preference given to those with related post secondary education.
- Must have Journeyman certificate in gasfitting
- Strong understanding of the practical and theoretical concepts of combustion.
- Strong knowledge of applicable codes and regulations.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations (ability to understand EPA standards).
- Must be familiar with field combustion equipment and its uses.
- Must be familiar with combustion services in the gas industry.
- Preference given to those with Environmental experience.
- Excellent communication and computer skills are a must.
- Proven ability to work well with a team is essential.
Tarpon offers a very attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, a full benefits plan that is effective on the first day of employment and a matching RRSP program. Tarpon has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, integrity, innovation and respect. Employees take pride in their work and are the single most important reason why Tarpon offers superior customer service.
Please visit http://tarponenergy.hgcareers.com/js/.