Reporting to the QA/QC Lead, the QA/QC Inspector’s duties will include a variety of tasks relating to the documentation of the quality control. Responsibilities will include reporting on quality activities to ensure Tarpon’s internal quality program is meeting project and corporate requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the QC documentation is completed, for Tarpon’s turnover package as required by the client.
- Perform field checks and inspections as required and directed.
- Ensure our QA/QC program on site is following the ITP (Inspection Test Plan) identified for the project.
- Act as a resource to the superintendents and the construction teams to ensure that all installations are done according to the applicable codes, standards, building practices, and the contract specifications issued by the client and the owner.
- Updating and completion of QA/QC database for turnover to the client and Tarpon corporate offices upon completion of the project.
- Ensure red line drawings are completed to client specifications and properly filed with document control for field issue.
- Participate in meetings and provide input regarding project progression and issues related to QA/QC.
- Complies with standards and procedures of the Tarpon Health and Safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Skills, Abilities and Educational Background
- Journeyman Electrician Red Seal certification.
- Able to read and understand blueprints, isometric drawings, P&ID’s, and understand installation details and the sequence of construction.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Red-line experience is an asset.
- Must have solid understanding of Code requirements.
- Must possess a valid Canadian Driver’s License.
Tarpon offers a very attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, a full benefits plan that is effective on the first day of employment and a matching RRSP program. Tarpon has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, integrity, innovation and respect. Employees take pride in their work and are the single most important reason why Tarpon offers superior customer service.
To apply for this posting go to www.tarponcm.com.