Excellent work environment with (some) opportunities to learn new things. Middle-management encourage to shopfloor personnel feed-back.
Compounding Supervisor/GMP Coordinator (Former Employee) – Brampton, ON – 28 April 2012
Typical day at work:
- hectic at times,
What I have learned:
- something new every day (new skills, human skills, new
techniques, managing people, etc.).
- typical (the bad and the good, so to speak)
- management are usually considerate.
- no (extreme) pressure came from my boss.
- friendly (could sometimes "loose" their human skills.
Hardest part of the job:
- dealing with people (i.e. many different characters and
the "monday morning blues".
Most enjoyable part of the job:
- being left alone to do my job (i.e. my boss did not watch over my
shoulders because he trusted me).
- getting challenging assignments.
generally friendly environment, social gatherings.
self interests supervisors