Target Employee Review

Target
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Courtenay, BC6 November 2013
Great place to work. always busy. Management is wonderful. Would tell people to apply there.

Other Target Employee Reviews

Very good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 February 2018
Very good workplace environment. The staff were nice and were always willing to work in a team. The experience gathered was amazing. Management was also very understanding.
Fun place to work
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Waterdown, ON23 February 2018
For me I would be going around the entire store covering positions that needed to be covered. There was always something to do for me so I was always busy. Everyone who I worked with was so great to be around, they made you feel extremely comfortable to work there. Management was great as well, I have only minor grievances with a couple of the managers there; nothing of note. Workplace culture was kind of laid back, there were jobs that had to get done and sometimes I had a lot on my plate (I would be working in 3 different departments working on multiple things at once) and wouldn't be able to get everything done once in a blue moon. The hardest thing to do was balance all of the work that I would have to do in any given day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people there. Everyone who I spoke to was so nice and genuine and those people made my worst days better. I learned so much while I was there, I would say that, that was my first real job and learning how to take on the responsibility of so many jobs at once and learning how I react to that pressure was the best thing I learned there.
Pros
Wonderful people, an excellent working environment
Cons
Long hours on consecutive days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.

58.4K