Target Employee Reviews for Merchandise Flow Team Member

Company that didn't know what they were doing
FLOW TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2017
I only took the job with Target because I haven't worked for over a year. Truth is the problem wasn't with the storm themselves it was the management who didn't know what to do. Overall it wasn't the worst job I ever had but I'm glad I'm not there anymore.
Amazing place to work, aside from the whole bankruptcy
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 August 2017
Excellent place to work. Probably the most fun I've ever had at a job, even the 4 am shifts. Miss my coworkers like crazy. Learned alot about sales and merchandising.
2 floor Target
Overnight Flow Team (Former Employee) –  East York, ON18 July 2017
Target is a great place to work with good prices on products. It is one of the very few places where I received adequate recognition for the work I did. Opportunity to work overtime if required.
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Store closure
Awesome place to work, while it was here
Flow team (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 July 2017
I loved my time with target, the culture was great, as was the work life balance and benefits. I will miss working there. It is a shame that they decided to pull out when they did.
very professional and fun workplace
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 June 2017
Target is a great company to work for if you like retail work. The management was really nice and friendly. I only worked the morning shift there. I had the days off I needed if I needed any. sometimes during the morning shift we would get busy but never to busy.
I loved the friendly environment. Target knows how to treat their team members. I have nothing negative to say about Target. I have worked as a flow team member and sales floor associate, there was hard times but are team leaders would always motivate us.Everyone was friendly and did their best to help you out right away. It felt like a family environment and you can find everything you need easily
FLOW TEAM MEMBER-BARISTA (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB17 June 2017
Had fun unloading trucks and making drinks and learning a skill out side of the grocery business. It was great environment witg great supportive managment and co workers
Doesn`t exist anymore
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC11 June 2017
I made lifelong friends there, so there`s that. That`s about it though. I was happy to leave, and happy that they don`t operate in Canada anymore. Didn`t care for most of the management.
Productive and fun workplace
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 May 2017
During my day I would set up a line and unload many trucks with a team of people. We would categorize to products into sections of the door and then those skids would be picked up on pallet jacks and taken to the isle. Then unload onto the shelves. Any over stock would be moved by pallet jack towards the warehouse and stock as backstock. I did all of these duties and rotate daily. Then I would scan the product into the system. I would greet guest and assist them when needed. Target was great a giving their employees snacks and lunches.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
lack of hours
good for the time
Stock Clerk - Flow Team / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON13 May 2017
i worked in the mornings as a flow stock clerk. worked well and liked it until they pulled out of Canada putting me out of a job. i learned to use a basic scanner gun that is used to receive most inventory in most places.
Target Canada is now closed.
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 May 2017
While working at Target I had a great time. First job, and it was friendly but still filled with responsibilities. Learned a lot from it, however management could use a bit of work.
Target was awesome! Until it closed.
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 May 2017
Management wasn't the greatest, but the rest of the job was awesome. We had free food and events. The job was workable, with hours being easily negotiated.
Shop Electronics and clothes
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC10 March 2017
I was enjoyed to checking on the list for accessories and I was fast processing the box. I want to make sure for a locker with DVD, Ipad and games and I checked on the list finish. I gave the list paper to Leadership or Executive.

There are a lot of clothes boxes. My team's women used to work for clothes and they need to help me I usually the memory clothes area for separate men, woman, kids and baby.
Pros
my team know lunch on time
Cons
30 mins
Great place
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 January 2017
Fun atmosphere. Hard working staff. Great management. Busy throughout entire shift. Best part of the job is the hours and benfits
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Not in Canada
Waste Of Time
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON10 November 2016
When they were stationed in Canada I personally felt like they weren't tryin to get to know there customer base, I also felt like they struggled to keep up with the other stores in thier category. But over all it was a good experience and I am happy for the opportunity.
too short of a stay
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2016
Wanted to stay with them for a longer period of time. Sad it worked out the way it did. Was so happy when l was hired thought it would have been a dream job and lifelong employment.
Pros
Goals met pizza party
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive team work
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 June 2016
It was a good environment, good team work on daily basis friendly associates to work with. I enjoyed working there it was great!!
Great Team Spirit
Seasonal Overnight Flow (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 May 2016
As overnight flow, it was my responsibility to unload merchandise from packages and restock the shelves. There would occasionally be a truck and I would be in the back sorting and stacking the merchandise onto pallets. I learned how to operate the scanner and conduct "pulls", referring to what needed to be replenished on the floor and restocking them. Management and my fellow co-workers were very polite and friendly, which created a great work environment. The hardest part of the job was staying awake as it was an overnight shift. The most enjoyable part of working was during breaks, we would have a team meeting with every staff member and everyone would get involved and do a cheer before going back to work. It really gave everyone motivation for the second half of their shift.
Pros
Team Spirit
Great place to work at
Target Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2016
Management loves workers! Your job is to just be a kind person and always interact with guests to the store. 0 Compliants
fun work place
Merchandise Flow Team-Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2016
I really enjoyed working in Target with a great team leader as I also loved working with a team in that fast challenging environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Target Canada had a friendly workplace atmosphere with a culture for recognition; but job security was uncertain at many times.
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS4 May 2016
There was always a strong sense of leadership on any given day.
I learned a bit about the importance of team work.
Management was friendly, and supportive.
Most times it was a very friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
Uncertain job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.