Target
13,720 reviews

Target Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work with games in lunch room
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee), Stratford, ONAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, games in lunchroom
Very team based. Had random days for employees like flapjack fridays, cereal sundays. They had a bunch of games in the lunch room with a little library. Everyone helps everyone else on the team.
okay place to work
Flow Team Member (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 24, 2015
good place to work, worked as a flow team member, stocking shelves and unloading/loadinvhgnctyctyufbv hjguyf ccxhgcgcgcgcghgoijhknn gbjug fdtrailers
Nice
Team Leader (Former Employee), Customer Service and Pricing Team LeaderAugust 20, 2015
|Target was nice place to work. I enjoyed working for Target. Our customer service that we provide to customers was exceptional.
Great
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee), Bedford, NSAugust 20, 2015
Learned a lot about working in retail. Management was great, always made sure you knew what expectations were throughout your shift.
Employee's were happy to come into work great environment to work in.
It is to bad the stores had to close.
Productive fun environment to work.
Flow Team Member (Former Employee), St. Albert, ABAugust 16, 2015
Target may have been my first job but it was a very good experience with a fun atmosphere and a great team to work with. I enjoyed my time at target and was very sad to leave and even more sad when I heard it was closing.
Good
Hardlines, Softlines, Presentation and Cashier (Current Employee), OshawaAugust 15, 2015
Nice environment, limited hours, rude managers but TARGET CORP. itself treated target employees very nicely. Sad that Target closed but it was fun while it lasted.
One of the best place I have worked!
Team-Member (Former Employee), St. John', NLAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Lots of food.
A day at work is exhilarating..
Learned to be easy-going, friendly & approachable.
Great management.
Great Team-work.
I don't think I have had a bad day or have anything negative to mention.
The fun with my team..
Hard work and everyday fun at work. Learned a lot of new things
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 8, 2015
Pros: Everybody was fun
Cons: Long hours
Fun work places, other employers were really friendly and a really supportive manager. Everybody worked hard and made sure customers were happy. Everything was done for customer satisfaction.
Awsome
ETL - executive team leader (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONAugust 8, 2015
To bad they closed down, They were awesome with us.
Pay was great
Hours were Great
I liked working for target to bad they had to close all of there locations down! it was the only thing that target did wrong was let go of 17000 Canadians without a job.
Best job experience I've had
Stockroom Clerk (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Special fun activities
The day started early and fast paced. Learned a lot about working as a team that I didn't with my previous job. Management interested in what they could do for you not what you could do for them. The best part of working at Target was the people.Even though the store is closed we still get together
Leadership expected to complete responsibilites without adequate sales floor support
ETL (Former Employee), Halifax Regional MunicipalityAugust 5, 2015
Great team, you'll spend minimum 50hrs per week trying to ballance multiple priorities set by other LOD's and your specific role responsibilities.
Great Team Environment
Senior Guest Service Team Lead (Former Employee), Orillia, ONAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Always boosting staff morale
This was an awesome place to work. I learned so much about Retail and Teamwork in this location. Lots of room to grow and advance. Also great management team always there to support and answer questions. The Team as a whole was a great experience and hope to find this at my next position.
Productive and fun workplace, excellent team members
Team Member Price Accuracy (Former Employee), Welland, ONJuly 31, 2015
Pros: team culture, clean store, great atmosphere
Target Welland really had a great team culture, management seemed to genuinely care about all team members, and wanted the best for all of us.
Working At Target
Sales Team Member (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 30, 2015
- Customer Service
- Cashier
- Inventory Control
- Truck Unload / Warehouse
- Use technology to read instructions and enter information
- Work as a team and independently
- Precise attention to detail
Fun
Flow Team Member (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 28, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: store closed
Had so much fun working for this company, sad that it closed the team culture was amazing and the job was fun. Miss it so much !!
Amazing Team I ever work with them
Brand Team Members/Sale Floor in Electronic Dept (Former Employee), St. John's, NLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Amazing team. Hiring people with disabilities and Deaf
Cons: Hours is sucks for living supportive.
During my time with Target, my positions were Brand Team Member and Price Change Associate. I used the AD set to scan items, handle inventory of DVD/Blu Ray, CD music, video games, and electronic products. I also unpacked products and put them on the shelves. I was a cashier and always provided excellent assistance with guest shoppers and helped them find the products what they wanted. I have a very strong work ethic and my coworkers would describe me as friendly, passionate, motivated, confident, someone who is always on the time and someone who always gets the job done. I love Target very much but too but The Target Canada decide to leave for good.

I don't approve CEO make a decide to close
Great team atmosphere, with good relationship with customers.
Store-Warehouse Team Member (Former Employee), Rimouski, QCJuly 27, 2015
Typical day was normally fast-pace, learning to balance duties with customer needs. Good support from team leaders and manager.
Hardest part was getting a complete job done in posted shift time, and not leaving duties unfinished. Most enjoyable when you leave knowing you done a good shift and having customers leave with satisfaction and smile.
was a fantastic place to work enjoyed every minute of it. great team members , great enviroment
Brand Attendant-Cleaned store (Former Employee), Smiths Falls, ONJuly 25, 2015
Pros: great people, great everything
Cons: it closed
when you started a shift your supervisor would come and tell everyone what was on the agenda for the shift . easy going , our supervisors were always easy going as long as our tasks were completed, i mainly loved about target that everyone was always easy going , motivational and acted like a team 100 percent of the time
Fun safe space workplace
Brand Attendant, Cashier, Stock. (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Great team building, amazing co workers, free Star bucks, great discounts.
Cons: Lost my job, Hours got cut because of business failing, high prices.
Got to be myself around others, also made a lot of new friends, working here, learned a lot about the retail business.

Me and the Team members always got spoiled by amazing food lol and snacks. It was a wonderful experience.

Unfortunately it was short lived because of Target pulling out of Canada so because of that i lost my job.

I've been trying to find work since then, to no avail.

So I figured i would check out Indeed.com recommended to me, by a friend of mine.

I also did pretty much everything in the store, except for Guest services and Mobile.
Amzing co-workers, and a clean facility to work in.
Merchandise Flow Team Member (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 22, 2015
Pros: outgoing team
Cons: a large clutter of mess due to the clothes being set so close together
Throughout the few months I spent at Target i learned a lot about retail and customer service, however from my prior job at Best Buy, I was able to bring forth my skills and display them. I had an amazing time working with my co-workers and I made some great friends while we were on the job. The most enjoyable aspect of working at Target was helping the customers find that one little thing that they were looking for, whether it be a size or a colour or a specific style, and seeing how happy they were by the end of it. I enjoyed every aspect of my job at Target and I didn't suffer through any hardships luckily.

1 2 3 4 5

About Target

Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well – Read more