A Pharmacy Assistant position is available at the new Target Pharmacy in Kingston ON, opening in July 2013.
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information into Computer Dispensing system, Third Party adjudication (if necessary)
- Accurate dispensing prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in a similar role
- Certification from an accredited Pharmacy Technician program (desired)
- Excellent organizational & multitasking skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience and commitment to guest service
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills
- Experience with KROLL and its workflow extension (desired)
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
- Competitive Wage
- Excellent working environment
- Career advancement and on-job training
Please note that this position is for employment with T&D Pharma Inc., owner of the Target Pharmacy Franchise, and not with Target Canada.
Email your resume with confidence before April 15, 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.