We're Looking For:
· Strong commitment to customer service
· Efficient, organized team players
· Focus on community and patients
· Comprehensive training on pharmacy systems and dispensing processes
· Competitive wage and Target Canada store discount.
The successful candidate will have the following:
· Successful completion of grade 12
· Experience with Customer Service
· Commitment to patient care and customer service
· Highly organized individual, with excellent problem solving skills
· Create and maintain a safe, fair and harassment-free environment for all customers
· Experience as a pharmacy technician is an asset but not a must
Please note that this position is for employment with the owner of the Target Pharmacy Franchise, and not with Target Canada.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record screening before commencing employment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Come and join our exciting new team.
Email your resume with confidence before April 15, 2013.