Taqa North Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Working with one other guy things went smooth
Contract Operator (Former Employee), Alaska highwaySeptember 24, 2015
Pros: fuel supplied
Cons: none
All around it was a good place to work
just some of other workers didn't do there job

there was a lot of good times at work even had time to go fishing at locate lake a lot of quading to get around which was good like the outdoors
Productive and experienced workpalce
Geophysicist (GIT) (Former Employee), calgaryMarch 24, 2015
I learned and experienced a lot about the upstream oil and gas industry with my three years rofessional experience at taqa north as a geophysicist
Was a good work environment, which provided me with good opportunities and valuable lessons.
Supervisor (Former Employee), CalgaryFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: my opinion did seem to matter.
Cons: disconnecting work life was difficult for me personally.
In my time at tala I worked for 5 different Managers, Did learn different styles and how to interpret them.
I did like the staff that I worked with, we had a team approach which allowed all members to contribute.
Working with other departments can be challenging, definitely required negotiation and collaboration skills.
No 2 days were ever the same, variety kept it interesting and challenging.
Great place to work!
Joint Venture Accountant (Former Employee), Downtown Calgary, ABNovember 24, 2013
Pros: positive working environment .
Cons: volume of incorrect billings, volume of requests for backup!
Great company to work at ,unfortunately due to sustained low Natural Gas prices they have had to reduce staff,sell properties to ensure the longer term viability of the company. My typical day consisted of dealing with Partners requesting backup and clarification of items invoiced to them and may include reversing and re-billing some of those items.
One of Alberta top Best 75 places to work.
Executive Administrative Assistant, Exploration (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 9, 2013
Pros: benefits, such as vacation time and flex time. long term retention plan
Cons: company down sizing
This company is currently re-structuring thier organization. The security level is below average at the moment. I have currently been laid off from Taqa North, due to recent lay-offs.

It was one of the best places that I have indeed encountered. My Director for whom I worked with, was an great example of what an executive should be. She is without a doubt, one of the greatest mentors I have enjoyed to work with. The benefits and salary were also top notch in its industry.
Good bunch of people to work with.
Field / Maintenance Administrator (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMarch 27, 2013
Pros: positive feedback. lots of training and excellent benefits.
Enjoyable job and people. I rated job security as low due to the fact that I was let go with a recent restructuring. Wonderful benefits and pay scale here.
TAQA North is an amazing company to work for
RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 3, 2012
I really enjoyed my time here. I like working for a smaller company, where people remember who you are. You are not lost in the crowd.