We are a well-known and large mixed martial arts/fitness organization looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Personal Instructor. Our name and branding is positively recognized throughout the MMA and fitness industries, and the ideal candidate will not only have a strong interest in MMA and health, but will also bring to the table excellent instruction skills.
The Personal Trainer will be responsible for training gym clients one-on-one or in small group sessions in fitness. The Personal Trainer’s clients can include beginners, amateurs, professional fighters, and youth.
- Personal training certifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ability to book training sessions in accordance with sales goals and maintain renewal rates
- Ability to maintain steady clientele
- CPR certified
- At least five years instructional experience
- Sales and/or fitness industry marketing/promotion experience
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please respond with your resume.