We are a well-known and large mixed martial arts/fitness organization looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Martial Arts Instructor. Our name and branding is positively recognized throughout the MMA industry, and the ideal candidate will not only have a strong interest in MMA and health, but will also bring to the table excellent martial arts instruction skills.
The Martial Arts Instructor will be responsible for training gym clients one-on-one or in small group sessions in both fitness and martial arts. The Martial Arts Instructor’s clients can include beginners, amateurs, professional fighters, and youth.
- Personal training and MMA instructor certifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ability to book training sessions in accordance with sales goals and maintain renewal rates
- Ability to maintain steady clientele
- CPR certified
- At least five years martial arts training/instructional experience
- Sales and/or fitness industry marketing/promotion experience