Tangam continues to grow and we are looking for a developer to join our team!
The successful applicant will join our core development team and will work on designing and building the company’s business intelligence software products. The Web Application Developer will work closely with the core dev team on all stages of the product development lifecycle including concept, design, development, and optimization. He or she will be given significant creative freedom to contribute new feature ideas and bring them to market in working with the product manager and dev team.
The ideal candidate is looking to join a technology company that is on a tremendous growth trajectory. This position offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s growth, and in turn be recognized, rewarded and grow with the company.
Tangam is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos optimize their table games operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the player experience. Our software takes the complexity out of big data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Many large, medium and small casinos around the world already use TYM successfully to enhance their business and better satisfy their patrons. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
Work-Life Balance: flex time, work from home, vacation time
Set-Up: high end computer/laptop, two monitors, 24" screen, ObusForme backrest
Benefits Plan: dental, prescription, vision, disability, massage and more..
Food & Fun: Starbucks coffee, teas, juice, snacks, team lunches
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Competitive salary, plus stock options or performance bonus
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop web based software modules and supporting user interface components
- Create intuitive user interface design that make complex data actionable to end users
- Collaborate with other team members in design and code reviews
- Work with the product manager to invent solutions to customer needs
- Communicate frequently with the VP of Software to ensure on-time delivery of quality software in line with business objectives
- Foster a culture of innovation and excellence by proposing and driving initiatives that enhance the company’s technology and internal processes
- University degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Be up-to-date on the latest web development technologies such as HTML5
- Solid understanding of functional and object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Familiarity with agile software practices
- Competence in the design of user interfaces and dashboards is an asset
- Experience with relational database programming, Python, ASP.NET MVC is an asset