Software Support and Implementation Engineer
What we’re hoping you will achieve … (circa 2014) one year from now..
Your potential story, one year from now…….We’d like to thank you for your contributions in providing customer implementations and support that helped the company achieve a consecutive year of triple digit revenue growth, two more industry awards, and record customer satisfaction levels. Here’s what you accomplished as a member of our Software Support and Implementation Team:
- Planned and performed technical installations of our server based software products at several customer sites, under demanding schedules, while masterfully coordinating with various stake holders such as IT staff, business analysts, executives, project managers, software end-users and internal developers. Your on-time results contributed to the company achieving its ambitious triple digit revenue growth targets.
- Proactively monitored all software instances at customer sites and performed preventative as well as responsive maintenance so as to achieve 99%+ overall software uptime. Furthermore, you provided second tier support ensuring that 98%+ of support requests were responded to within the required service window. Your achievements were recognized and awarded with performance based bonuses.
- Went beyond the “minimum required” and improved the customer support architecture and processes through automation, documentation and web based tools, which resulted in 20%+ productivity improvement on support tasks.
- Were reliable and responsive as a primary contact point for customers on technical installation and support matters. Customers were so thrilled with the service that your team got Christmas cards from customers just like we received last year.
- Executed the company’s software update program, successfully ensuring that customers are live with new software versions within 60 days of General Availability. You performed staged and tested roll-outs of new software versions to ensure that that any stability issues/bugs were quickly identified and resolved thus preserving the software’s excellent uptime record.
- Provided pre- and post-sales technical assistance to the sales and product management teams, keeping them happy, productive and generating sales growth for the company.
We can’t wait until next year. Now Back to Today. If you’d like this story to be yours contact us.
Who we are
Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company, with triple digit annual sales growth, that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos optimize their table games operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the player experience. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Many large, medium and small casinos in the U.S., Canada, and Australia already use TYM successfully to enhance their business and better satisfy their patrons. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
- Experienced computer, networking and database ninja: 2-5 years of experience with computer networking, computer trouble-shooting, Windows Server, basic database and SQL knowledge, basic software development or web development experience
- Technology problem solver: Technical support and/or project management experience
- Educated: University degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Must have no criminal record, and must be willing and able to travel ~20% of working time
What you’ll enjoy as a Tangamer
- Compensation: Competitive salary, plus stock options or performance bonus
- Work-Life Balance: Flex time, work from home, vacation time
- Set-Up: High end computer/laptop, two monitors, 24" screen, ObusForme backrest
- Benefits Plan: Dental, prescription, vision, disability, massage and more..
- Food & Fun: Gourmet coffee, teas, juice, snacks, team lunches
Indeed - 2 years ago