Human Resources Coordinator, Intermediate – part time
- Hours: 10-15 hours per week to start, with potential to grow into a full time role in the future
- Compensation: $25 per hour, plus performance based bonus
- Work-Life Balance: Flex time, work from home
What we’re hoping you will achieve … (circa 2014) one year from now..
Your potential story, one year from now…….We’d like to thank you for your contributions to our talent acquisition strategy that helped the company fulfill customer demand, achieve a consecutive year of triple digit revenue growth, two more industry awards, and record customer satisfaction levels. Here are some of your contributions as a member of our team:
- Reduced the application-to-hiring cycle time by taking ownership of and streamlining all current recruitment channels - ensured that the company’s postings are continuously refreshed and visible to prospective applicants, screened applicants coming in via multiple channels, communicated with qualified candidates in a timely manner and scheduled interviews.
- Measured the effectiveness of various recruitment channels including job boards, websites, third party recruiters, career events etc. and increased investment in the best performing channels. Went beyond the “minimum required” and developed new recruitment channels, which resulted in more qualified candidates applying to the company.
- Proposed and executed initiatives to better market/position the company to prospective employees.
- Administered quarterly performance reviews in a timely manner upon consultation with the management team, which resulted in improved team morale.
- Coached team members in maintaining internal documentation (eg: time sheets) for the company’s research projects.
- Owned, improved and administered the HR policy manual and new employee orientation program.
We can’t wait until next year. Now Back to Today. If you’d like this story to be yours please apply here:
Who we are
Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company, with triple digit annual sales growth, that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos optimize their table games operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the player experience. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Many large, medium and small casinos in the U.S., Canada, and Australia already use TYM successfully to enhance their business and better satisfy their patrons. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
- Experience with software talent acquisition. 3+ years of experience in an HR role with a high-tech company
- Expert with related tools: Adept at using MS Office and relevant online tools (eg: SmartRecruiter, JobVite etc.)
- Educated. College or University degree in a Human Resources discipline. Familiar with relevant federal and provincial legislation including employment standards, human rights, employment and pay equity, and health and safety.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Social Worker, MSW
London Health Sciences Centre
London Health Sciences Centre
- 22 hours ago