As an AZ driver trainer / recruiter you will be expected to:
- Assist the operations group in driver recruitment, retention and managing regulatory compliance.
- Plan, organize and execute strategies to attract drivers and owner/operators
- Communicate with Company drivers and owner/operator applicants through all stages of the hiring process
- Conduct driver screening, interviews and background checks.
- Conduct new driver orientation
- Provide driver training to new employees
- Ensure that ongoing training courses are completed as required
- Ensure that pre-trip requirements and the company driving standards are followed
- Maintain the safety incentive program for all current drivers
- Communicate with drivers regarding changes, updates, news, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and manage driver and owner operator compliance and fleet records.
- Communicate with drivers on an ongoing basis to understand the day to day operations and educate them on regulatory requirements, keeping the operations group up to date with any issues and concerns immediately.
- Predict potential driver concerns and provide solutions to the operations group
- Act as the go to person on reporting and Healthy and Safety for drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
A successful candidate in this role will have prior driver training and recruiting experience.
This will be a full time position based in Oakville.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Tandet Dedicated provides dedicated trucking services. Trucks and drivers dedicated to servicing your customers. Obtain the benefits of a...