The Co-Packing Service Coordinator is responsible for line set-ups, and supplying production lines with product and materials. The Co-Packing Service Coordinator inspects and verifies incoming materials and assists with Shipping/Receiving.
- Setting up co-packing lines with materials and product to maximize efficiencies of the line.
- Supplying the co-packing lines with materials and product in advance of being required.
- Receiving incoming materials and products.
- Preparing pallets for shipping, loading trailers, ensuring proper documentation.
- Inspecting/verifying incoming materials and product; provide samples of materials to structure/graphics for approval.
- Maintaining organization of materials and product in the warehouse, ensuring safety & GMP standards are met.
- Scrapping obsolete materials as directed by Customer Service.
- Working with the Team Leader to notify purchasing of low inventory of stock inventory items.
- Moving finished pallets from the co-packing area to the shipping area.
- Strapping/wrapping finished pallets as required.
- Other tasks as required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- MUST be certified on a counter-balance electric forklift (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT CERTIFIED!)
- Completion of high school. Ability to read/write in English. Basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with little direction
- Ability to plan and organize tasks
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.