Talize Employee Review

No Job Security - Inexperienced Top Management
Store Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2013
One of the most unethical and miss-managed company I've ever seen, this happened due to lack of experience of top management and mentality to solve problem with money without digging the root cause.
Pros
Good salary and benefits and Mon-Fri 8-4:30 Shift for Managers
Cons
No job security - Constant change without long term plan

Other Talize Employee Reviews

It's alright for your first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 November 2017
Management is terrible. There is favoritism and they're very irrational with problems that employees have. They're quick to fire people, but keep employees who don't do much, have terrible attendance, don't follow the company guidelines. They bend the rules and are very unprofessional. Employees do inexcusable things and they still keep their jobs. It's an alright place to work for your first job, but in my opinion this place slowly gets worse. Talize in Kitchener would be better if they had more professional management, less favoritism, and actually acted like a manager. They're also afraid to approach shoplifters and let them walk out of the doors like it's nothing, it's ridiculous.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Terrible management, favoritism, don't act like managers
Gained Experience
Sales Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 November 2017
I was able to start on the sales floor and work my way into management. Gained a lot of experience on how a retail store functions that I will be able to apply to future endeavours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talize. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4