Talize Employee Review

Fairly enjoyable work place, friendly coworkers, however lack of communication between managers
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC16 November 2013
Product is sorted, and quality and price is determined. From there it is put onto its appropriate place on the sales floor. I have learned how to properly merchandise the sales floor to appeal to customers, and how to accurately price items to be put onto the floor. Overall the management team is open, and easy to talk to. However, they lack communication among themselves which leads to confusion in the workplace. The hardest part of the job is to continually maintain a clean and organized section throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the overall morale and convenient hours.
Pros
Convenient Hours
Cons
Not a career job

Other Talize Employee Reviews

It's alright for your first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 November 2017
Management is terrible. There is favoritism and they're very irrational with problems that employees have. They're quick to fire people, but keep employees who don't do much, have terrible attendance, don't follow the company guidelines. They bend the rules and are very unprofessional. Employees do inexcusable things and they still keep their jobs. It's an alright place to work for your first job, but in my opinion this place slowly gets worse. Talize in Kitchener would be better if they had more professional management, less favoritism, and actually acted like a manager. They're also afraid to approach shoplifters and let them walk out of the doors like it's nothing, it's ridiculous.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Terrible management, favoritism, don't act like managers
Gained Experience
Sales Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 November 2017
I was able to start on the sales floor and work my way into management. Gained a lot of experience on how a retail store functions that I will be able to apply to future endeavours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talize. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4