Talize Employee Review

It's an uneithical business where all they do is terminate people.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto18 March 2014
This is a broken business where the owners don't have a clue about business. They hire managers to terminate previous managers and it's just a revolving door. They abuse and use employees; they don’t care about customers. Supporting the Children's Wish Foundation is a burden for them. Value Village, Salvation Army and Good Will have absolutely NOTHING to worry about! They’re a complete joke!

Other Talize Employee Reviews

It's alright for your first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 November 2017
Management is terrible. There is favoritism and they're very irrational with problems that employees have. They're quick to fire people, but keep employees who don't do much, have terrible attendance, don't follow the company guidelines. They bend the rules and are very unprofessional. Employees do inexcusable things and they still keep their jobs. It's an alright place to work for your first job, but in my opinion this place slowly gets worse. Talize in Kitchener would be better if they had more professional management, less favoritism, and actually acted like a manager. They're also afraid to approach shoplifters and let them walk out of the doors like it's nothing, it's ridiculous.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Terrible management, favoritism, don't act like managers
Gained Experience
Sales Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 November 2017
I was able to start on the sales floor and work my way into management. Gained a lot of experience on how a retail store functions that I will be able to apply to future endeavours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talize. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9