The Sales Floor Supervisor position is one that is important to both the company and our customers. As part of our leadership team and reporting to the Sales Floor Manager/Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager you are directly responsible for maintaining and operating our retail facility in a safe, customer focused and profitable manner. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and high performing engaged employees.
You will create the Talize Thrift Experience!
- Manage sales floor team
- Understand and support store operations, policies and procedures
- Manage and direct the day to day functions of the sales floor including; customer service, maintaining cleanliness, merchandising and loss prevention standards, attend fitting rooms, On-site donation centre
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of necessary reports and paperwork
- Maintain Talize image and standards
- Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Includes assisting with recruiting, hiring and training employees)
- Ensure adequate shift coverage which may require the Sales Floor Supervisor to cover shifts if needed
- Available to work closing shifts as well as weekends
- 1+ years retail experience, in a previous retail supervisory/management role.
- Understanding of store operations, financials, merchandising and sales.
- Must be organized with attention to detail and proven follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting and communication.
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Outlook Email, MS Office, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail a letter of application and a resume and cover with subject heading “SALES FLOOR SUPERVISOR - MISSISSAUGA”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
Indeed - 10 months ago