The Sales Floor Manager position is one of the most important roles with Talize. As part of our leadership team and reporting to Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager you are directly responsible for managing and directing the day to day functions of the sales floor in a high demand retail environment. This includes monitoring the flow of customers, having your team provide fast, efficient service and overseeing the maintenance of all areas of the sales floor. The Sales Floor Manager is responsible for supervising and directing the operations team members and supervisors while providing constant training and development for your team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all company policies are followed and you will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and high performing engaged employees. You will create the Talize Thrift Experience!
- Responsible for the successful leadership and financial results of the store
- Understand and support store operations, policies and procedures
- Perform environmental and safety audits and comply with governmental regulations
- Manage sales and expenses to optimize company profitability
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of necessary reports and paperwork
- Maintain Talize image and standards
- Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Including assisting with recruiting, hiring and training of employees)
- Ensure adequate shift coverage which may require the Sales Floor Manager to cover shifts on an as needed basis
- Available to work closing shifts as well as weekends
- Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals for Store Manager and Assistant Store Managers approval for all employees, providing proper performance based feedback
- 3-4 years retail experience, in a previous retail/customer service and managerial experience preferred
- Experience in the supervision or assistant managers, supervisors and employees,
- Understanding of store operations, financials, merchandising and sales.
- Must be organized with attention to detail and proven follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting and communication.
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Outlook Email, MS Office, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail a letter of application and a resume and cover with subject heading “SALES FLOOR MANAGER - BRAMPTON”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
Indeed - 5 months ago