TALENTCOR

TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Horrible.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 1, 2016
They refused to give me my last paycheque. I had to hound them for several weeks before I finally received the pay that was due.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Shifty management
Corporate Company with corporate values
Recruiter/Business Development (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2016
Excellent management, great employees who all strived to fulfill expectations. Great leadership with positive and realistic advice. Open door policy.
If i could give this Talentcor in Tillsonburg Ontario zero I would!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, OntarioSeptember 22, 2015
The pay is very low, slave labour jobs and your just a number to them not a person or employee.

They have very High turnover rate for the jobs they advertise because of poor working conditions, poor jobs and very low pay $11 a hour . Meanwhile the person working next to you is making over $20 a hour doing the same work but hired by the actual factory and not talentcor.

Co workers you have are people off the street, some are rude, ignorant and some are ok.

The talentcor management at Tillsonburg and employees are very ignorant, rude, don't care about you if you have a problem in the factory. They only care about getting people hired as fast as they can so they get their money!

My final Opinion is DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY JOBS AT TILLSONBURG TALENTCOR! PERIOD!

STAY AWAY AND FIND A JOB AT WALMART OR MCDONALDS because you will be treated much better and with more care then this awful company.

Also I think temp agency should be illegal because they slave you for very low wage! Don't pay you what the job is really worth and i forgot they don't pay you for your overtime.
Great place to work with opportunities to grow!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 7, 2015
Talentcor has undoubtedly been my favourite place to work. They really invest in their staff and provide them with the tools to succeed. The President and Managers have strong leadership, they are transparent with the company goals and individual expectations. I enjoyed taking part in their marketing campaigns throughout the year.
Pros
Fun environment and supportive Managers
Cons
Long hours during busy periods (as expected)
Not a reputable or ethical company
Administration (Former Employee) –  southwestern OntarioJanuary 16, 2015
I do not reccomend this agency. Poor management. Lies and makes false promises. If you question them they let you go from your job. They will not let you apply for all jobs advertised. Rude people in the office. They look down on people trying to make a living. They could care less about you as a human being.
Pros
none that i thought there was
Cons
their deception can cause job losses
Enjoyable work environment.would like to earn more per hour....
Contractor / Driver (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSOctober 30, 2014
Enjoyable work environment.
Would like to earn more per hour....
Pros
enjoyable work enviroment
Cons
low pay and hours per week varies.
not recommended to work for this staffing agency
account associate (Former Employee) –  ScarboroughOctober 15, 2014
Talentcore used to be known as People Bank about 2 years ago. I used to work for them. They were so ignorant and very impolite. They were not concerned about paying their employees. Didn't pay me for three weeks. I had to call several times to get my own hard earned money. This happened to several other employees within my workplace.
I wonder why they changed their name to Talentcore probably after they got a bad reputation.
Great Company to work for
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  EdmontonSeptember 9, 2014
Company offers work/life balance, competitive salary, great people to work with.
Good place to start a new career
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 7, 2014
Good employment agency for new career oriented candidates
Good
Office Support (Current Employee) –  CalagryMarch 22, 2014
I enjoy the professional aspect of my job. I love the company, it is a place where there is a lot of opportunity to grow.