TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Last place you want to look
Loader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
They strategically wait you out a week then call you last minute for work expecting you to take it when you haven't heard from them in over a week .. they will schedule you on the worst days and 'try to help you' by giving you an opportunity to work in the worst working conditions. If rain is scheduled, you'll get a call, because they have their favorite pets who book off rain days. Talentcor is lame and anyone with a brain can see through their games.
great experience
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON21 November 2017
Absolutely enjoyed the experience and knowledge i learnt from this job. i learned how to build filters for gas masks and other respirators like ones you would wear for painting
29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your assignment!

Ok for a temp agency.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 October 2017
The pay is not desirable, however you can gain some decent experience in both the public and private sectors. Assignments can range from government positions to admin and accounting in private companies.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We work hard to keep our pay rates competitive for the skill sets we require. We do offer many different types of assignments and help employees gain valuable experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Don't apply if you seriously looking for job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 September 2017
I got the job but want to try new one, so I apply and got the interview. At the interview, thay said they have the job for me, want to know when I'm avalable? I said I got the job now, I need to give time for my current employer. So I gave them the date I will available for work.

Guest what? They said right now they don't have any job fit my profile. I have to looking the new job because I can't trust this company.
Lesson to learn for you.
Pros
Non
29 December 2017

We are sorry our services did not meet your expectations. Our clients' needs change on a daily basis and we work hard to find suitable employment for our candidates. Since we work with many different clients, we can usually keep looking for roles to provide valuable experience for our temporary employees. We hope you will give us another chance if you are looking for work again in the future.

Friendly Staff!
Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON31 August 2017
I have been working at Talentcor (London, ON) for more than 3 years, the Staff is always willing to help you and I would recommend Talentcor to everyone looking for work.
Pros
Committed Staff, local work, good pay (comparing with other Temporary Agencies)
Cons
No Complaints
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Our team is dedicated to finding meaningful opportunities for candidates in Southwestern Ontario.

I liked it
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 August 2017
I like the environment , it was competitive in a good way . Informative and friendly environment. The work was at a good level the training could have been better.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

it is an employment agency
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2017
Agency Staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. Their response of all my inquiries are in efficient manner. I do not have any issue on their services.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you had a positive experience.

Great Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 August 2017
I recommend this agency over some of the other ones I have been with, especially if your looking to get into govt. They are very good at what they do and will help you get a great foot in the door!!
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Hourly wage varies greatly
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Much appreciated!

good to supplement full time employement
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 June 2017
unable to live off money earned as not enough opportunity for jobs. i advised that i was unable to work at places where there was no bus service but got requests to work at these types of establishments. sometimes jobs did not last as long as was told about when job was accepted
Stay Away!!
Returning Phone Call (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 June 2017
Very rude staff and you wonder why I do not like going through agencies for work. I've had more success on my own in finding work. To many broken promises.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  ottawa14 June 2017
it was good, they payed me weekly and i really enjoyed it. they were really nice to me. They got me a job on time, and they were their when i was sick .
Pros
weekly -pay
Cons
cannot really say
Great Atmosphere
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 June 2017
This was a great place to work for, they were able to accommodate and integrate me into their workforce. This is overall a great agency to work with and are able to accommodate your needs.
Great Job Placement Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 June 2017
A wonderful job placement agency. However not enough job choices for permanent jobs. Perks of working for talentcor is weekly pay day and electronic employee hours submission.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough work
Miserable people hiring for miserable jobs
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON24 May 2017
Got an insanely rude phone call from the talentcor office. No employee or anyone for that matter should have to put up with disrespect. If you need temp work, I suggest trying else where, where you're appreciated.
Bad jobs
Labourer/Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2017
Wasn't really given much work. Bad placements when they did find me work except 1! Nice people in the office, really nice to hear voices from recruiters.
Okay when you actually get something
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 May 2017
They never contact you if they have something in your area, but when you do get something, it is pretty good. so go for it, if you want to try new things.
Pros
Getting to explore options
Cons
Not enough actual work
don't do it
Receiver / Warehousing /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
A reaaly bad place to work for there paying you on time will not happen then the jobs really poor .
Not only that the staff is a jok at one time this place was ok but I am not the only one who had a hard time witht this place pleas be really really careful when taking jobs byu be aware if you get that you do good to stay away
Nice place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2017
Was alright for temporary work, nice people to work with. Always had something to do. Must be willing to move around and switch jobs if needed. Fun place to work.
good management
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 April 2017
The company is always there to help if you have any questions or concerns. They treat their staff really good and the pay is comparable to the site they send you. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for weekly pay.
Stab in the back
Staff (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2017
Disgusting how management treats you if you are not what they need in the office. Staff stab in back for commissions, Lack of respect for employees of color/race/background.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TALENTCOR. Our community is ready to answer.