TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Don't apply if you seriously looking for job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 September 2017
I got the job but want to try new one, so I apply and got the interview. At the interview, thay said they have the job for me, want to know when I'm avalable? I said I got the job now, I need to give time for my current employer. So I gave them the date I will available for work.

Guest what? They said right now they don't have any job fit my profile. I have to looking the new job because I can't trust this company.
Lesson to learn for you.
Pros
Non
I liked it
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 August 2017
I like the environment , it was competitive in a good way . Informative and friendly environment. The work was at a good level the training could have been better.
it is an employment agency
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2017
Agency Staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. Their response of all my inquiries are in efficient manner. I do not have any issue on their services.
Great Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 August 2017
I recommend this agency over some of the other ones I have been with, especially if your looking to get into govt. They are very good at what they do and will help you get a great foot in the door!!
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Hourly wage varies greatly
good to supplement full time employement
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 June 2017
unable to live off money earned as not enough opportunity for jobs. i advised that i was unable to work at places where there was no bus service but got requests to work at these types of establishments. sometimes jobs did not last as long as was told about when job was accepted
Stay Away!!
Returning Phone Call (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 June 2017
Very rude staff and you wonder why I do not like going through agencies for work. I've had more success on my own in finding work. To many broken promises.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  ottawa14 June 2017
it was good, they payed me weekly and i really enjoyed it. they were really nice to me. They got me a job on time, and they were their when i was sick .
Pros
weekly -pay
Cons
cannot really say
Great Atmosphere
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 June 2017
This was a great place to work for, they were able to accommodate and integrate me into their workforce. This is overall a great agency to work with and are able to accommodate your needs.
Great Job Placement Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 June 2017
A wonderful job placement agency. However not enough job choices for permanent jobs. Perks of working for talentcor is weekly pay day and electronic employee hours submission.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough work
Miserable people hiring for miserable jobs
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON24 May 2017
Got an insanely rude phone call from the talentcor office. No employee or anyone for that matter should have to put up with disrespect. If you need temp work, I suggest trying else where, where you're appreciated.
Bad jobs
Labourer/Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2017
Wasn't really given much work. Bad placements when they did find me work except 1! Nice people in the office, really nice to hear voices from recruiters.
Okay when you actually get something
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 May 2017
They never contact you if they have something in your area, but when you do get something, it is pretty good. so go for it, if you want to try new things.
Pros
Getting to explore options
Cons
Not enough actual work
don't do it
Receiver / Warehousing /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
A reaaly bad place to work for there paying you on time will not happen then the jobs really poor .
Not only that the staff is a jok at one time this place was ok but I am not the only one who had a hard time witht this place pleas be really really careful when taking jobs byu be aware if you get that you do good to stay away
Nice place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2017
Was alright for temporary work, nice people to work with. Always had something to do. Must be willing to move around and switch jobs if needed. Fun place to work.
good management
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 April 2017
The company is always there to help if you have any questions or concerns. They treat their staff really good and the pay is comparable to the site they send you. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for weekly pay.
Stab in the back
Staff (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2017
Disgusting how management treats you if you are not what they need in the office. Staff stab in back for commissions, Lack of respect for employees of color/race/background.
Freedom to do my best
Temporary Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2017
Sometimes it's hard to be a minority in a blue collar work environment. Talentcor is different from every other agency because they understand this. I'm an excellent worker and get good reviews from the clients. But sometimes the clients' employees are not satisfied with my contributions. I know that if I have a problem I can talk to my recruiter and they will find some sort of solution. Talentcor has my back, and for that I do my best for them and for the client every time. Their support and understanding gives me the freedom to do my best, exceed expectations, and make a positive contribution to the realization of the clients' goals. Do a good job and they will treat you good. That's all there is to it.
Pros
Respect, availability of work, variety of clients
Cons
Forklift trainer "...will only pass you if I lilke you. If you don't like you, you don't get your license."
bad place of work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON29 March 2017
typical temp agency, little to no chance of full time employment, management is not very nice to temp workers, repetitive work place, long hours, and a overall sense of unwelcome in the workplace.
Pros
Cons
long hours, repetitive, management is awful, no chance of full time positions.
Worst experience I've ever had
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls, NB27 February 2017
They use you like slaves and management is a joke give you the run around constantly hope to find something else soon these are the worst of the worst
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 February 2017
Fun place to work, very fast pace meet deadlines at the end of the day lots of over time for their clients and I would recommend this company to my friends
Pros
Cons
over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TALENTCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8