TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Do not go here
Interviewed Candidate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 January 2017
I went for an interview with these people at their Vancouver location. I had all the right certifications, references & experience. They denied me because I was not willing to work for peanuts at their beck and call.

The bottom line here is that they certainly are not truthful & have no conception of the recruitment process other than to take advantage of people.
Pros
Cons
They certainly are
Worst experience I've ever had
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls, NB27 February 2017
They use you like slaves and management is a joke give you the run around constantly hope to find something else soon these are the worst of the worst
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 February 2017
Fun place to work, very fast pace meet deadlines at the end of the day lots of over time for their clients and I would recommend this company to my friends
Pros
Cons
over time
Very Bad - Do not give IDs
None (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 October 2016
Talencor is very deceptive. They go around through Social Services like Woodgreen to recruit people just to get their IDs but do not offer any position. When you enquire, they do not respond.
They are controlling who works.
Pros
Waste of time
Good company to work for
temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 November 2016
Good company that listens to its employess needs and does what they can to solve problems and address issues. Staff is friendly and proactive. Rate of pay is about minimum.
Not worth the effort.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2016
I went into talentcor to get a job and after 3 interviews finally got one, it was a wharehouse job where IWas treated like garbage no one from talentcor phoned or asked how I was doing or how the job was, the pay wasn't good so after a month I walked, my advice about talentcor is to stay away from these vultures.
Pros
a job
Cons
non
Warehouse/forklift
Forklift Operator/Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS11 July 2016
they get ya a job fast for PENNIES,,,no benifets ,no perks ,no bonuses,,just a job that they make more off me working than i did doing the job,,,,theyre like a parisite........NOW im tryin to give them a review and it keeps telling me im using in apropriate language....all because i was stating that their crooks
Pros
they got you work
Cons
THEY S U C K!!!!!!!
Lowest of the LOW!
Labourer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS24 August 2016
Talentcor haha..Ignorant to humanity covers it i think. Stay away unless absolutely desperate..this is what they prey on.
Pros
Cons
To many to list.
Talentcor
Laborer (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 April 2016
The people were very nice and well informed and handled me very well. I learned that quantity and quality can be attained. I milled a key slot into a lifter and assembled the pin and roller. I also did quality assurance on the parts before packing them for shipment.The management was in my opinion was old school and not unattainable, more like a boys club. The hardest part about my job was to set up the mill so the parts would pass the quality checks. My co-workers were the best and i always worked well with them as part of the team. I mostly enjoyed going to work as i enjoy working.
Pros
It was close to home
Cons
Rules
Productive and fun place to work.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 May 2016
Very helpful organization, very knowledgeable on employment opportunities. I found the staff warm and friendly in working with me and giving interesting projects.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
I only have had good experiences.
Great Job Hookups
Various Warehouse Work (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 February 2016
I have been placed in a couple warehouses through this Temp Agency. Overall it was general warehouse work that included order picking, stocking, and general warehouse up keep. Co-workers vary from warehouse to warehouse but overall I have had a good experience with everyone I had worked with.
Pros
Got set up at some good warehouses
Cons
Sometimes theres no work avaliable
talentcore
Customer Service, General Labour, Administration (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2016
they call me when there is work, the pay is good. there is usually alot of work. it is a company in calgary.

they always find work for you
it was over all good
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC16 March 2016
I was working in different places every week and that keeps things interesting and I would learn new skills. the only down side was the drive to work was 2.5 hours each day and that's a bit much
Temporary Service employer
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 February 2016
The team that assigned me the position at the time it was open had good understanding about worker/client fit. The 2 jobs I was assigned were good for my skillset, and I enjoyed the work being done.
Corporate Company with corporate values
Recruiter/Business Development (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 January 2016
Excellent management, great employees who all strived to fulfill expectations. Great leadership with positive and realistic advice. Open door policy.
Great place to work with opportunities to grow!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2015
Talentcor has undoubtedly been my favourite place to work. They really invest in their staff and provide them with the tools to succeed. The President and Managers have strong leadership, they are transparent with the company goals and individual expectations. I enjoyed taking part in their marketing campaigns throughout the year.
Pros
Fun environment and supportive Managers
Cons
Long hours during busy periods (as expected)
Horrible.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto1 February 2016
They refused to give me my last paycheque. I had to hound them for several weeks before I finally received the pay that was due.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Shifty management
not recommended to work for this staffing agency
account associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough15 October 2014
Talentcore used to be known as People Bank about 2 years ago. I used to work for them. They were so ignorant and very impolite. They were not concerned about paying their employees. Didn't pay me for three weeks. I had to call several times to get my own hard earned money. This happened to several other employees within my workplace.
I wonder why they changed their name to Talentcore probably after they got a bad reputation.
Not a reputable or ethical company
Administration (Former Employee) –  southwestern Ontario16 January 2015
I do not reccomend this agency. Poor management. Lies and makes false promises. If you question them they let you go from your job. They will not let you apply for all jobs advertised. Rude people in the office. They look down on people trying to make a living. They could care less about you as a human being.
Pros
none that i thought there was
Cons
their deception can cause job losses
Talentcor will lie to you
N/A (Former Employee) –  N/A11 December 2014
Talentcor lied to me why I got the job, to make the job seem better; when in fact people were quitting or being fired for not making 'quota'.

while working the management sought to instil culture of fear among the employees, if you do not meet a curtain quota you are gone.

it was akin to being in the temporary foreign worker program (TFWP)

I do not recommend this agency

2.8