TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Miserable people hiring for miserable jobs
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON24 May 2017
Got an insanely rude phone call from the talentcor office. No employee or anyone for that matter should have to put up with disrespect. If you need temp work, I suggest trying else where, where you're appreciated.
Okay when you actually get something
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 May 2017
They never contact you if they have something in your area, but when you do get something, it is pretty good. so go for it, if you want to try new things.
Pros
Getting to explore options
Cons
Not enough actual work
don't do it
Receiver / Warehousing /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
A reaaly bad place to work for there paying you on time will not happen then the jobs really poor .
Not only that the staff is a jok at one time this place was ok but I am not the only one who had a hard time witht this place pleas be really really careful when taking jobs byu be aware if you get that you do good to stay away
Nice place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2017
Was alright for temporary work, nice people to work with. Always had something to do. Must be willing to move around and switch jobs if needed. Fun place to work.
good management
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 April 2017
The company is always there to help if you have any questions or concerns. They treat their staff really good and the pay is comparable to the site they send you. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for weekly pay.
Stab in the back
Staff (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 April 2017
Disgusting how management treats you if you are not what they need in the office. Staff stab in back for commissions, Lack of respect for employees of color/race/background.
Freedom to do my best
Temporary Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2017
Sometimes it's hard to be a minority in a blue collar work environment. Talentcor is different from every other agency because they understand this. I'm an excellent worker and get good reviews from the clients. But sometimes the clients' employees are not satisfied with my contributions. I know that if I have a problem I can talk to my recruiter and they will find some sort of solution. Talentcor has my back, and for that I do my best for them and for the client every time. Their support and understanding gives me the freedom to do my best, exceed expectations, and make a positive contribution to the realization of the clients' goals. Do a good job and they will treat you good. That's all there is to it.
Pros
Respect, availability of work, variety of clients
Cons
Forklift trainer "...will only pass you if I lilke you. If you don't like you, you don't get your license."
bad place of work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON29 March 2017
typical temp agency, little to no chance of full time employment, management is not very nice to temp workers, repetitive work place, long hours, and a overall sense of unwelcome in the workplace.
Pros
Cons
long hours, repetitive, management is awful, no chance of full time positions.
Worst experience I've ever had
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls, NB27 February 2017
They use you like slaves and management is a joke give you the run around constantly hope to find something else soon these are the worst of the worst
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 February 2017
Fun place to work, very fast pace meet deadlines at the end of the day lots of over time for their clients and I would recommend this company to my friends
Pros
Cons
over time
Do not go here
Interviewed Candidate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 January 2017
I went for an interview with these people at their Vancouver location. I had all the right certifications, references & experience. They denied me because I was not willing to work for peanuts at their beck and call.

The bottom line here is that they certainly are not truthful & have no conception of the recruitment process other than to take advantage of people.
Pros
Cons
They certainly are
Good company to work for
temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 November 2016
Good company that listens to its employess needs and does what they can to solve problems and address issues. Staff is friendly and proactive. Rate of pay is about minimum.
Very Bad - Do not give IDs
None (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 October 2016
Talencor is very deceptive. They go around through Social Services like Woodgreen to recruit people just to get their IDs but do not offer any position. When you enquire, they do not respond.
They are controlling who works.
Pros
Waste of time
18/20
specialiste en recrutement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 September 2016
Environnement de travail agréable,
Les collègues sont toujours prêts a aider ,je me reconnais dans les valeurs ;Esprit d'équipe ,respect , Honnêteté, rigueur.
Lowest of the LOW!
Labourer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS24 August 2016
Talentcor haha..Ignorant to humanity covers it i think. Stay away unless absolutely desperate..this is what they prey on.
Pros
Cons
To many to list.
Not worth the effort.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2016
I went into talentcor to get a job and after 3 interviews finally got one, it was a wharehouse job where IWas treated like garbage no one from talentcor phoned or asked how I was doing or how the job was, the pay wasn't good so after a month I walked, my advice about talentcor is to stay away from these vultures.
Pros
a job
Cons
non
Warehouse/forklift
Forklift Operator/Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS11 July 2016
they get ya a job fast for PENNIES,,,no benifets ,no perks ,no bonuses,,just a job that they make more off me working than i did doing the job,,,,theyre like a parisite........NOW im tryin to give them a review and it keeps telling me im using in apropriate language....all because i was stating that their crooks
Pros
they got you work
Cons
They s u c k!!!!!!!
They find great jobs but pay is lousy
Executive Administrative Assistant (contract) (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 June 2016
The interview process etc was very easy, they found me a decent job, but the bottom line pay is lousy. NO benefits, security etc.
Pros
they have good clients
Cons
pay
talentcore
Customer Service, General Labour, Administration (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2016
they call me when there is work, the pay is good. there is usually alot of work. it is a company in calgary.

they always find work for you
Talentcor
Laborer (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 April 2016
The people were very nice and well informed and handled me very well. I learned that quantity and quality can be attained. I milled a key slot into a lifter and assembled the pin and roller. I also did quality assurance on the parts before packing them for shipment.The management was in my opinion was old school and not unattainable, more like a boys club. The hardest part about my job was to set up the mill so the parts would pass the quality checks. My co-workers were the best and i always worked well with them as part of the team. I mostly enjoyed going to work as i enjoy working.
Pros
It was close to home
Cons
Rules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TALENTCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9