TALENTCOR Employee Reviews in Canada

Corporate Company with corporate values
Recruiter/Business Development (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2016
Excellent management, great employees who all strived to fulfill expectations. Great leadership with positive and realistic advice. Open door policy.
Horrible.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 1, 2016
They refused to give me my last paycheque. I had to hound them for several weeks before I finally received the pay that was due.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Shifty management
Warehouse/forklift
Forklift Operator/Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSJuly 11, 2016
they get ya a job fast for PENNIES,,,no benifets ,no perks ,no bonuses,,just a job that they make more off me working than i did doing the job,,,,theyre like a parisite........NOW im tryin to give them a review and it keeps telling me im using in apropriate language....all because i was stating that their crooks
Pros
they got you work
Cons
THEY S U C K!!!!!!!
If i could give this Talentcor in Tillsonburg Ontario zero I would!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, OntarioSeptember 22, 2015
The pay is very low, slave labour jobs and your just a number to them not a person or employee.

They have very High turnover rate for the jobs they advertise because of poor working conditions, poor jobs and very low pay $11 a hour . Meanwhile the person working next to you is making over $20 a hour doing the same work but hired by the actual factory and not talentcor.

Co workers you have are people off the street, some are rude, ignorant and some are ok.

The talentcor management at Tillsonburg and employees are very ignorant, rude, don't care about you if you have a problem in the factory. They only care about getting people hired as fast as they can so they get their money!

My final Opinion is DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY JOBS AT TILLSONBURG TALENTCOR! PERIOD!

STAY AWAY AND FIND A JOB AT WALMART OR MCDONALDS because you will be treated much better and with more care then this awful company.

Also I think temp agency should be illegal because they slave you for very low wage! Don't pay you what the job is really worth and i forgot they don't pay you for your overtime.
Productive and fun place to work.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 25, 2016
Very helpful organization, very knowledgeable on employment opportunities. I found the staff warm and friendly in working with me and giving interesting projects.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
I only have had good experiences.
Great Job Hookups
Various Warehouse Work (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCFebruary 17, 2016
I have been placed in a couple warehouses through this Temp Agency. Overall it was general warehouse work that included order picking, stocking, and general warehouse up keep. Co-workers vary from warehouse to warehouse but overall I have had a good experience with everyone I had worked with.
Pros
Got set up at some good warehouses
Cons
Sometimes theres no work avaliable
They find great jobs but pay is lousy
Executive Administrative Assistant (contract) (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONJune 18, 2016
The interview process etc was very easy, they found me a decent job, but the bottom line pay is lousy. NO benefits, security etc.
Pros
they have good clients
Cons
pay
it was over all good
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCMarch 16, 2016
I was working in different places every week and that keeps things interesting and I would learn new skills. the only down side was the drive to work was 2.5 hours each day and that's a bit much
talentcore
Customer Service, General Labour, Administration (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 19, 2016
they call me when there is work, the pay is good. there is usually alot of work. it is a company in calgary.

they always find work for you
Temporary Service employer
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 5, 2016
The team that assigned me the position at the time it was open had good understanding about worker/client fit. The 2 jobs I was assigned were good for my skillset, and I enjoyed the work being done.
Great place to work with opportunities to grow!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 7, 2015
Talentcor has undoubtedly been my favourite place to work. They really invest in their staff and provide them with the tools to succeed. The President and Managers have strong leadership, they are transparent with the company goals and individual expectations. I enjoyed taking part in their marketing campaigns throughout the year.
Pros
Fun environment and supportive Managers
Cons
Long hours during busy periods (as expected)
Great Company to work for
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  EdmontonSeptember 9, 2014
Company offers work/life balance, competitive salary, great people to work with.
Not a reputable or ethical company
Administration (Former Employee) –  southwestern OntarioJanuary 16, 2015
I do not reccomend this agency. Poor management. Lies and makes false promises. If you question them they let you go from your job. They will not let you apply for all jobs advertised. Rude people in the office. They look down on people trying to make a living. They could care less about you as a human being.
Pros
none that i thought there was
Cons
their deception can cause job losses
not recommended to work for this staffing agency
account associate (Former Employee) –  ScarboroughOctober 15, 2014
Talentcore used to be known as People Bank about 2 years ago. I used to work for them. They were so ignorant and very impolite. They were not concerned about paying their employees. Didn't pay me for three weeks. I had to call several times to get my own hard earned money. This happened to several other employees within my workplace.
I wonder why they changed their name to Talentcore probably after they got a bad reputation.
Good place to start a new career
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 7, 2014
Good employment agency for new career oriented candidates
Enjoyable work environment.would like to earn more per hour....
Contractor / Driver (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSOctober 30, 2014
Enjoyable work environment.
Would like to earn more per hour....
Pros
enjoyable work enviroment
Cons
low pay and hours per week varies.
Good
Office Support (Current Employee) –  CalagryMarch 22, 2014
I enjoy the professional aspect of my job. I love the company, it is a place where there is a lot of opportunity to grow.