Talentcor Edmonton is currently looking for a REMANUFACTURING MANAGER for their Acheson Park based client.
Reporting to the General Manager, the REMANUFACTURING MANAGER is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the REMAN department, provides a superior level of customer service and exceeds all department Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). The individual promotes the service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation; achieves individual and department goals, provides leadership, training and supervision ensuring the day to day REMAN operations are performed to the required world class level.
- Develop sales, expense and capital budgets; to be maintained within 10% of actual;
- Develop and monitor performance standards and measurements and conduct employee performance reviews once per year with each employee in the REMAN department;
- Develop and maintain an organization chart clearly indicating the lines of authority and responsibility of the department;
- Develop and maintain job descriptions for all departmental roles and actively participate in recruiting, hiring and training of new employees in conjunction with Human Resources;
- Determine repair/rebuild methodologies and job flows to maximize the effectiveness, efficiency and customer satisfaction of REMAN functions;
- Develop and maintain all service efficiency and management reports and reporting methods;
- Responsible for the professional development of all departmental employees and technical methods in conjunction with Human Resources;
- Provide direction and leadership to achieve professional technical services for profitability and quality standards;
- Observe personnel in repair/rebuild circumstances and provide the necessary coaching to develop diagnostic, safety, clean, efficiency and effective high quality work;
- Responsible for supervising all direct reports and providing the guidance required for employees to reach both their corporate and personal goals;
- Continually monitor the progress of the department and individuals in REMAN group working toward the quality and profit goals;
- Create departmental objectives, identify deviations from the plan and recommend and/or take corrective action;
- Conduct regular (not less than monthly) meetings with the REMAN group personnel to compare performance with standards and goals;
- Responsible for performance management and corrective action of the REMAN group personnel including termination if necessary;
- Promote and instill a healthy and safety critical culture through education and training;
- Ensure that safety procedures and policies are understood as a priority to the business and the customer;
- Ensure that the safety program is followed and implemented and lead by example;
- Conducts all necessary investigations as required.
- Alberta trades ticket or equivalent – Red Seal preferred;
- University degree in administration or engineering is considered an asset;
- 5 or more years of experience with a proven track record in a similar role;
- Experience in mining or construction is considered an asset;
- Methodical, analytical and organized;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer relation skills (intercompany relationships);
- Attention to detail and quality;
- Excellent computer knowledge;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner;
- Proven leadership; staff development skills and effective problem solver;
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
Superior compensation and benefits.
If you are interested please send your resume to us!
Talent At Work
Talentcor thanks you for your interest in this position. We will contact those candidates whose skills and work experience most closely align with our client’s needs and will retain all resumes for future opportunities. We encourage you to regularly visit our website at www.talentcor.com to view our new job postings and career search tips. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and receive job announcements in your news stream www.facebook.com/Talentcor