Talentcor Edmonton is currently recruiting for a Document Controller, to work in Edmonton for our large oil and gas EPCM client. Provides support to the engineering disciplines through the provision of:
- Document and Records Control and Distribution
- Hard Copy File Management
- Reproduction and Scanning Services
- Document and Equipment Number Support
- Squad Check Coordination (as required by Project)
- Key Performance Indicator reports
- Quality control
- Records Turnover and Archiving Coordination
- Minimum education - Grade 12
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing environment (shifting deadlines, priorities, processes)
- Basic computer skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years in an EPC environment or equivalent professional experience.
- May, as project requirements warrant, be utilized in a coordination or limited supervisory capacity.
- Process engineering documents, drawings and project deliverables in accordance with established client / corporate instructions, procedures, requirements and guidelines
- Identifies the product / package / document and assesses current priorities
- Performs quality checks to ensure each document conforms to the Client and/or Client standards prior to processing
- Responsible for maintaining electronic and hardcopy filing system including data entry of records in the client’s and/or client EDMS
- Identify and explain specific procedure(s) to clarify non-conformances to standards/procedures to implement corrective action
- Prepare and process documents for scanning / archiving / printing / copying through internal or external services
- Assembly of technical documents into packages
- Collects and assembles packages for Work Packages, Material Requisitions (MR) or Supplier Packages
- Other activities as directed by the Document Management Principal and/or Project Lead.
- Communicate clearly, both verbal and written.
- Basic presentation skills / ability.
- Conduct and participate in meetings effectively.
- Explains technical and other issues clearly to various audiences.
- Provides input on personnel performances and assists with training, growth and career of team members.
- Willingness to learn / apply new skills.
- Understands, applies and shares document management related corporate instructions (CI), job instructions (JI) and procedures.
If you have at least one year of experience in such fields as Records Management, Information Management or Library Science, please email an updated resume to us today!
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resume we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for interviews.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Indeed - 4 months ago