Our client is a niche competitor in the custom component machining industry (feed screws, barrels and accessories). Their products /services have been recognized domestically and internationally and can be found in companies in Asia, Europe and North America.
Due to continued expansion we have been hired to talent scout for a:
CNC Milling Machinist with CAD/CAM programming experience (Full Time, Afternoon Shift with possibility for advancement)
Pay Rate $25/hr. 40 hours a week plus possible over time
Must Have Requirements:
- Completion of Canadian Grade 12 or Technical Training at an accredited Canadian College
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- 5 years of Canadian shop experience with CNC Milling/Lathe machines (large custom pieces)
- Demonstrated experience with MasterCAM as well as G and M code programming
- Use of measuring instruments (micrometers and calipers)
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints
- Verification of dimensions and tolerances
- Machinery set up and safe operation
- Documentation of product deviations and inspections
Please send your resume
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating,...